• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maybe it's a good idea ... or not (I am a Genius)

Bloodlusted, I have no idea, they are almost exactly equal in all stats, the win will be like a 5.1/10 wins, I give it to Laxus, since this Laxus did pretty well against Hades and has more destructive power than Jellal, but only by a small smidge, also he still has Fairy Law, and since this is bloodlusted, there's gonna be no more feelings nonsense

Technically should not Jellal be stronger than Laxus? As well, Jellal managed to give Natsu power needed to achieve DF form, while Laxus gave Natsu power needed to achieve the LFDM form, since DF Natsu is considered superior to his LFDM, since if Laxus was as strong or more strong that Jellal would have managed to make Natsu achieve the DF again against Hades.

And I have changed for both in character.

In Character, I give it to Laxus still, just more easily, Jellal's most devastating spells are Abyss Break, and Flame of Rebuke, however since he has never really used this, and in character hardly uses them, then Laxus's pure speed and power beat Jellal's versatility, so Laxus Wins

Wait, how is Laxus superior to Jellal in power and speed? Jellal with Meteor kept up with Nastu DF who must be superior to Hades or Laxus in speed, and Jellal has more power, I mean Jellal managed to give Natsu enough power to achieve DF while Laxus gave him enough power to achieve the LFDM, which should be weaker than DF Natsu.

I'm pretty sure, you're not susposed to argue on your own vs thread bro

but intial LFDM>=<DF so who knows, but I still give it to Laxus, since his lightning body, alows him to move like Meteror, also Dragon Slayer Magic is really destructive

Well, DF Natsu is said in the profile to be superior to his LFDM so ... I mean that's one of the only justifications for his Low AP 7-B. And that's all I wanted to say.

If this is being bumped I'd like to make a few points.

First, Jellal with meteor is much faster than Laxus lightning body. This is made clear in their fight against Jura. Also, Jellal's quick fight against Acnologia further proves it.

Second, Jellal also has higher durability. Natsu's attacks could hurt Laxus, but Jellal took a full combo without a scratch. Laxus lost to base Natsu, while Jellal withstood attacks from Dragon Force Natsu. Keep in mind that he was fighting with a serious injury from his previous fight with Erza. It also looks like Jellal can take Jura's attacks better than Laxus.

Dragon Force is indeed stronger than LFD. The LFD wasn't able to take down Tempesta and couldn't even damage base Mard Geer. Dragon Force was able to injure an Etherious Mard Geer.

Laxus does have better AP when it comes to h2h and casual lightning blasts. Jellal probably has stronger attacks with Sema, Grand Charriot and Abyss Break, but their uses are more limited.

When it comes to fighting, Jellal is way more versatile. Must also point out that Mystogan was able to hold his own against Laxus pre-ts, and Jellal is able to mimic Mystogan magic on top of using his own.

One last thing: Jellal was able to hold his own against Acnologia's human and dragon form. Something the likes of God Serena and Gildartz couldn't do, so I bet my money on Jellal.

I will mention that this unnecessary downgrade that you said "Laxus lost to Natsu Base" was completely unnecessary, first: Laxus was very weak because he spent a lot of magic after using Fairy Law and before that he was easily playing with Natsu and Gajeel, and second: Laxus scale for Natsu LFDM and not for Natsu Base.

And also, quit quoting from other non-Pre-Timeskip versions and I clearly on the Thread I mentioned that it's the Pre-Timeskip versions and not talking about who's stronger in the three versions of both in general.

@Enryu Dude you're not supposed to argue on your own thread man

@PstheBeast

I think you're giving Jellal too much credit, while not giving Laxus enough, Jellal is faster, I'll agree to that and he does have better versatility, Base Natsu did not beat Laxus, along with Gajeel, and Laxus using up a ton of magic with Fairy Law, he won, also base Natsu was damaging Jellal, not a lot but still, also while he wasn't damaged in his battle with Jura, neither was Jura himself, while in the fight with Laxus, both were injured, That's because Laxus is more of a brawler, as well Laxus has way better durabiliy, he took down both Tempester and Wahl down while he was severly poisoned and weakened, that's a lot better than anything jellal has taken, also saying Jellal kept up with Acnologia is ridiculous, Jellal jumped in did a bunch of spells that didn't do jack and then pushed him back a little, which failed, also the only reason he didn't die immediately is because Acnologia wasn't targeting Jellal like he was targeting God Serena, Laxus's better durability and AP should give him the win here, plus if Erza can destroy a stronger Meteor with all her bones broken, I'm sure Laxus can do the same

I vote Laxus. His showing against Hades is more impressive than anything Pre-TS Jellal showed and his fight against Natsu and Gajeel is made more impressive by the fact that he had also gave out enough magic power beforehand to power the Thunder Palace. Plus Fairy Law. Jellal's only solid advantage here is Meteor boosting his speed, which Laxus can counter through AoE and Lightning Body's intangibility.

Back