• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master vs Trainer, but by themselves (Ritsuka vs Ash 7-2-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to do a match between the two with their servants and pokemons but don't know what of them use to let it be a fair fight, so until I find my answer they are gonna fight without them. Both at 9-B, speed equal, 10 meters apart, win via whatever.

Edit: Forgot to mention, Ritsuka don't have any mystic code so no access to magic, this to make the fight more fair, if can't be added because of that then the mystic code of Ritsuka would be the most useless to this fight (I think it would be the Atlas Academy), the point is, Ritsuka don't have access to higher tier things.

Ritsuka Fujimaru: 7
vs
Ash Ketchum: 2
Inco: 0

Last edited:
Ritsuka for status effect inducement and info analysis and also he has summoning so if somehow things do go south a servant can help although the chances of things actually going south in this scenario are really really low probably almost non existent

I thought that in the op I made clear that Ritsuka don't have any servant and Ash any pokemon, though I forgot to mention that Ritsuka also don't have magic to make the fight fair, it's a physical fight between the two.

To note, Ritsuka AP is Wall Level (base?) and Ash AP is Wall Level+ (I think it is 0.004 tons), so Ash have the AP advantage and aura (I don't know why he have it and how work, but is listed in the profile), but Ritsuka probably have the experience advantage figthing, social influencing and if a mystic code is obligatory to add the fight to the profiles then also magic (though I want that it is the less useful magic to this figth).

Last edited:
The Wall level ratings probably come from the crushing skulls calc that many profiles use, but I can't find the blog for that.

That being said, Ash probably snaps harem boi in half with enough effort, but is Ash willing to hear his opponent out in the middle of a fight?

The Wall level ratings probably come from the crushing skulls calc that many profiles use, but I can't find the blog for that.

That being said, Ash probably snaps harem boi in half with enough effort, but is Ash willing to hear his opponent out in the middle of a fight?
Many servants aren't willing to hear him in a battle and even so Ritsuka still affect them with his social influencing, so it's not really hard to affect Ash with it.

I thought Ash was a Stone Wall, did that Change? That being said, I think Ritsuka could probably just get him to not fight her with her Social Influencing.

Ash wins...in fact he stomps.
He has 8-C dura and you can't do squat to him so this is a stomp
Even so one can ignore that you know? The main win con for Ritsuka is Social Influencing in middle of the battle, and if is indeed needed that he use a mystic code for this to be added to the profile then he also have the magic of said mystic code (which even though I said it would be in that case the less useful MC to the fight, there don't really are any that are completely useless to the fight).

I'm gonna consider that you vote Ash because of higher AP and durability.

I mean what just stops him from punching him in the face and knocking him out
That Ritsuka probably have more experience fighting so he isn't gonna let be punched easily, that added with the personality of Ash give Ritsuka good chances to SI Ash before this defeat Ritsuka.

Last edited:
What does Ritsuka lead with in character without servants? Because Ash can literally one shot with just a slap

What does Ritsuka lead with in character without servants? Because Ash can literally one shot with just a slap
Try to figth the best he can and talk, most of the times (even alone) he figth against servants or dangerous creatures, so he is accustomed to fight with things that one-shot him and somehow still survive.

Ok, so
  • Social Influencing works on just servants, a thing Ash isn't.
  • What is exactly the Status Effect? Gandr definitely ain't stopping Ash long enough to incap
  • Ritsuka can't even one shot Ash while the latter can easily, especially if he gets in the melee range, and they're already in such due of their standard range.
So yeah, Ash just trows a punch and ggs.

Ok, so
  • Social Influencing works on just servants, a thing Ash isn't.
  • What is exactly the Status Effect? Gandr definitely ain't stopping Ash long enough to incap
  • Ritsuka can't even one shot Ash while the latter can easily, especially if he gets in the melee range, and they're already in such due of their standard range.
So yeah, Ash just trows a punch and ggs.
  • Eh, I think you have a misunderstanding, the Social Influencing work with everything, human, servant, machines, mytical creatures, gods or even Beast (creatures which main purpose is destroy humanity). Good, neutral, evil, chaotic, don't matter the personality trait of someone.
  • Gandr aside from the paralisys effect have physical strength behind it of tier 6-C, there is no way in which I'm gonna let that the mystic code with Gandr is used, maybe I can restrict Gandr? But even so the same mystic code have a attack buff that would probably null the AP advantage that Ash have.
  • Depending of the mystic code that don't matter.
Still gonna count the vote unless you change of opinion.

Last edited:
Ask Naruto, Ritsuka and the Courier (Fallout) how they beat people with Social Influencing multiple times. It just works.
Wait would it not be incon then? Like they don't incap ash, they just tell him to stop fighting and that's that. Neither fights and they ain't gonna convince ash to kill himself or sth.

Now that you mention it I'mma go back and find some evidence, i might be able to get Ash some social influencing of his own based on him taming many agressive sentient pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back