• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mega Gardevoir, 100 Meters apart, speed equal, in a pokemon stadium. In case that you think it's a stomp recommend others servants and pokemons to use instead.

Helena: 0
b6991f7313e03ec43a5fd9510c2392ac.jpg

vs

Ash and Gardevoir: 0
wp2293025.jpg

Last edited:
I think it'll be an AP stomp no matter what Pokémon vs Servant fight you use.

Assuming Gardevoir is Mega evolved she scales to 1.58 Gigatons (I think)
Helena scales to 26.6 Gigatons
That's almost a 17x gap and I don't think Gardevoir has the hax to make up for it

I think it'll be an AP stomp no matter what Pokémon vs Servant fight you use.

Assuming Gardevoir is Mega evolved she scales to 1.58 Gigatons (I think)
Helena scales to 26.6 Gigatons
That's almost a 17x gap and I don't think Gardevoir has the hax to make up for it
She have precog, duplication and many things more that should let her survive, and the other side is physically 9-B so if she can land something she would win. I think Gardevoir have haxs enough to compensate the difference in AP of the magic of Helena, but if you like I can change it to other servant or pokemon.
When did Ash have a Gardevoir?
He didn't have one? Weird, I recalled see a time in the anime in which he had a Gardevoir. If he didn't have a Gardevoir then it would be needed to change to other pokemon he have right?

Back