• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Of Magic *Multiversal Wizard RP*

Character:
Name: Cierra Valencia, Princess, Ruler of The Principality of Valencia TPV (Formerly The Kingdom of Valencia; a succession crisis led to a civil war where Sierra came out on top. However since her mother, the queen mother Sera, is still alive and has some amount of authority as queen, she simply rules over the country as its princess)
Powerset: Haruka Osakabe
Appearance:
f92ddaea921553813ad152864d454986.jpg

Principality of Valencia Stats:
Size: 2 (Most of its population died off in the succession crisis)
Fertility: 7
Commerce: 4
Education: 10
Martial Strength: 8

Extra Power: Blessing/Power Bestowal (The ability to create one Hero Unit. A military unit which has physical strength on par with supreme beings and is resistant to magic)
My new Nation leader.

IC Open!!!

I probably should have asked this a long time ago, but how exactly do nation stats and, for that matter, bonuses work here?

Like, what do they do as far as story-wise and how we're supposed to play off of them.

edit: Like what does having max martial strength look like? what does it look like for education? fertility? ect.

I probably should have asked this a long time ago, but how exactly do nation stats and, for that matter, bonuses work here?

Like, what do they do as far as story-wise and how we're supposed to play off of them.

edit: Like what does having max martial strength look like? what does it look like for education? fertility? ect.

For example, if your nations are at war, and you're not specifically leading an attack on them, if you have a larger martial score, you can still conquer them provided they aren't leading the armies themselves. In many ways the nation stats can also help out the protagonist on their own.

Character:
Name: El Ajedrecista
Powerset: Helmed Horror no teleports or portals but can imbue weapon with any effect
Image:
chess-peices-art-05.jpg

Schachdorf: Or the chess village is very small but possesses a somewhat unique culture. For one it mostly consists of artificial life forms that have chess as a central part of their culture. These life forms are made by turning a clay(uncommon in their current territory) model of a human into a human. When the human form reaches senescence they gain the ability to augment their body with earth. This ability to improve led to them having a philosophy that involves trying to improve in every way they can.
Kingdom Stats:
Size: 1 (small area and population)
Fertility: 3 (little land and little need)
Commerce: 6 (Mostly due to mining operations)
Education: 10 (knowledge is openly and actively shared due to their primary philosophy being to ensure growth as individuals and a community)
Martial Strength: 10 (Dedication to growth and near universal popularity of chess lead to many picking up the art of warfare)

Last edited:
Character:
Name: El Ajedrecista
Powerset: [SIZE=4]Helmed Horror[/SIZE]
Image:
chess-peices-art-05.jpg

Schachdorf: Or the chess village is very small but possesses a somewhat unique culture. For one it mostly consists of artificial life forms that have chess as a central part of their culture. These life forms are made by turning a clay(uncommon in their current territory) model of a human into a human. When the human form reaches senescence they gain the ability to augment their body with earth. This ability to improve led to them having a philosophy that involves trying to improve in every way they can.
Kingdom Stats:
Size: 1 (small area and population)
Fertility: 3 (little land and little need)
Commerce: 6 (Mostly due to mining operations)
Education: 10 (knowledge is openly and actively shared due to their primary philosophy being to ensure growth as individuals and a community)
Martial Strength: 10 (Dedication to growth and near universal popularity of chess lead to many picking up the art of warfare)

Helmed Horror accepted with some caveats. You don't have resistance to reality warping.

I dunno, The Forgelands is an island, like I've said before, so that's some pretty nutty range on that Astral projection, which basically means that in a similar way, the question "How are you gonna make a nuke this time" becomes a very real question I'm probably gonna answer lol

I'd probably have one surface city then whatever the **** the underground segments have which I didn't include in size

Cause these are basically 15 foot tall dwarves lol

Back