• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Of Magic *Multiversal Wizard RP*

Each character has their own Fantasy Realm, which they rule over. They have fantasy races, or Humans/monsters that serve them. An Elder God has pitted the players against each other and made the demand that they try to conquer each other. It's up to you if you obey the evil Elder God or try to find a way out of the death match. Your subjects are under a curse to believe that you are their god/supreme leader.

Kingdom Stats:
Size:
Fertility:
Commerce:
Education:
Martial Strength:

Rank each stat from 1-10. You have a max of 30 points, with 6 just being modestly above average, 1 being abysmal and 10 being great. All of this is before you choose a bonus of +1 in a single stat. You can choose to even have sub par stats and have less than 30 points, which will give weird bonuses. Your Kingdom is up to you to describe in detail. There are two Kingdoms that will be in the role play no matter who joins, one is an "Azeroth/Gondor" style Medieval Kingdom wtih a noble King, and one is a "Mordor" style kingdom with a Dark Lord. In addition to having to look out for each other stabbing you in the back, there's a Dark Lord who starts with more stats than the players.

Character Creation:
Starting Power Level: 8A

Choose one character on the wiki. Must be magical somehow. Jedi count. Sith count. Angels and Demons count. If you can argue your case for something being magical successfully, it counts. So this isn't just wizards and witches. You also ask for a power at the start, and I will also grant you a bonus periodically.

The Discord Server:
Actraiser Roleplayer Guild

Last edited:
Character:
Name: Thalia Branwen, Queen of Dregnall
Powerset: Doctor Strange (MCU) (Sorcerer Supreme, -Time Stone + Cloth Manipulation
Image:

queen.jpg

Dregnall Stats:
Size: 7
Fertility: 4
Commerce: 5
Education: 7
Martial Strength: 8

Last edited:
And then my last question was about this:
You also ask for a power at the start, and I will also grant you a bonus periodically.
Are you saying we can get one extra power on its lonesome? Bc if so, I literally just want cloth manipulation (I cannot explain how cool it is to insta-change clothing. And that's literally the only use I'd want from the whole power).

And then my last question was about this:

Are you saying we can get one extra power on its lonesome? Bc if so, I literally just want cloth manipulation (I cannot explain how cool it is to insta-change clothing. And that's literally the only use I'd want from the whole power).
Yes. lol.

Character:
Name: Cierra Valencia, Princess, Ruler of The Principality of Valencia TPV (Formerly The Kingdom of Valencia; a succession crisis led to a civil war where Sierra came out on top. However since her mother, the queen mother Sera, is still alive and has some amount of authority as queen, she simply rules over the country as its princess)
Powerset: Haruka Osakabe
Appearance:
f92ddaea921553813ad152864d454986.jpg

Principality of Valencia Stats:
Size: 2 (Most of its population died off in the succession crisis)
Fertility: 7
Commerce: 4
Education: 10

Extra Power: Blessing/Power Bestowal (The ability to create one Hero Unit. A military unit which has physical strength on par with supreme beings and is resistant to magic)

Last edited:
Character:
Name: Sierra Valencia, Princess, Ruler of The Principality of Valencia TPV (Formerly The Kingdom of Valencia; a succession crisis led to a civil war where Sierra came out on top. However since her mother, the queen mother Sera, is still alive and has some amount of authority as queen, she simply rules over the country as its princess)
Powerset: Rennala, Queen of The Full Moon
Appearance:
257-2572239_anime-girl-princess-dress-hd-png-download.png

Principality of Valencia Stats:
Size: 2 (Most of its population died off in the succession crisis)
Fertility: 7
Commerce: 4
Education: 10

Extra Power: Blessing/Power Bestowal (The ability to create one Hero Unit. A military unit which has physical strength on par with supreme beings and is resistant to magic)

Approved. :D

Character:
d6b51pp-115a0467-4668-4ae7-92a1-bef82357a422.jpg

Name: Sigma Other, Stellar King
Powerset: Herobrine
Kingdom Stats:
Size: 5
Education: 9

Extra Power: Light Manipulation (He built his crown and the eye of harmony, which allow him to alter the light structure itself, being able to create a powerful barrier made of pure light, this being powered by the eye of harmony as a self-sustaining energy source of light thanks to the Sun's light)

Character:
d6b51pp-115a0467-4668-4ae7-92a1-bef82357a422.jpg

Name: Sigma Other, Stellar King
Powerset: Herobrine
Kingdom Stats:
Size: 5
Education: 9

Extra Power: Light Manipulation (He built his crown and the eye of harmony, which allow him to alter the light structure itself, being able to create a powerful barrier made of pure light, this being powered by the eye of harmony as a self-sustaining energy source of light thanks to the Sun's light)
How exactly will your character's power be like? Is it based on animation?

Sooooo, question, how much magic is too much magic?
As a follow-up to this... Illidan Stormrage. Plus Telekinesis and Flight. If he's too much, Death. Ainz Ooal Gown was also an option but that guy has thought-based time stop and death manipulation, if i can have him sure, but he'd be broken.

as a note, nothing he has is instantly lethal or permanent. Chaos Damage stuff is also not actually there, since it comes from a non-magic source, so no worries about that

Edit: I 100% forgot to list shit. So let's go.
Kingdom stats.
Size: 1(Doesn't expand past an island)
Fertility: 3(food isnt too much of an issue but it's not exactly stellar)
Commerce: 1(It's a ****** island what did you expect? It's just a bunch of in-trading lol)
Education: 10(yeah itll be obvious.)
Martial Strength: 10(pretty much just insane in terms of this lol)
Total: 25, you'll see why I made the choices I did.

The Forgelands: luscious lands of forests, grass, and forges, but it's the earth where it counts, while not very fertile for crop production, the capability to make truly massive constructs and the massive walls of stone have the Makers comfortable, but not passive. They train, they Smith, they rise up. The call that has been made and the curse placed has the once-forgemaster risen to be the height of society, and he has taken none too kindly to threats of invasion...

(Basically, population for the area is good, education is incredible because they have to sit down and make shit like that, and they have a fuckton of constructs that can Basically crush anything dumb enough to try and get through the walls. I can't wait for the first invasion attempt!)

Last edited:
Sound interesting.
Do cultivator count?
What's a cultivator?
Sooooo, question, how much magic is too much magic?
As long as my brain doesn't collapse in it's skull I'll allow it.
As a follow-up to this... Illidan Stormrage. Plus Telekinesis and Flight. If he's too much, Death. Ainz Ooal Gown was also an option but that guy has thought-based time stop and death manipulation, if i can have him sure, but he'd be broken.

as a note, nothing he has is instantly lethal or permanent. Chaos Damage stuff is also not actually there, since it comes from a non-magic source, so no worries about that
Okay, Anything up to High Hax is allowed. @DaReaperMan I can't find much of anything that's stronger than High Hax with Illidan's huge list of abilities. I think he's fine. Accepted.

Back