• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Of Magic IC (Still Recruiting)

"Regal, thank you for gathering my generals."
"Tis' a pleasure, princess!" Regal says while bowing beside princess Cierra who sits in a grand chair situated at the end of a very long wooden table, at this table there are five other individuals besides princess Cierra.
Ahem!
Cierra coughs, clearing her throat before speaking.

"My generals who led me to victory in the Thirty Days War! It seems I will once again require your assistance in another matter!" Cierra says sternly.

"Hmph." A pale and lanky man exclaims. "It's only been a year since our victory; it's nothing too serious, right, milady? We can't possibly have another war on our hands..." He has long and soft garbs with a sly face, he wears a crooked smile as he looks over towards his lady princess for confirmation.

"Are you afraid, Dann?" A deep a dark voice utters. The voice comes from a red hooded man situated at the other side of the table from 'Dann'. From under his red caped hood her wears leather furred armor and has large grand muscles poking out from his sleeves. He is an extremely tall man, and one would be able to see that even while he's sitting down. The Second War General, Mars.

Dann: "W-Why would I be?" Dann, who's a general himself, responds as such while visibly shaking.

Cierra: "With war on the horizon, we need to take clear definitive measures to prepare our country in the best ways possible."

Dann: "Well, we should start with making sure we have adequate protection for our supply chains, merchants, and general traders." Despite his shaking, Dann's able to give a perfectly reasoned response to his ruling princess. That's just the kind of man the finance minister of Valencia is.

Cierra: "Good suggestion."

The meeting continues...

This is kind of surprising lol.
(Fair the only hint given was "Your subjects are under a curse to believe that you are their god/supreme leader." I saw this and have had El Ajedrecista exploit the fact their people think they have been dormant for a very long time to hide the confusion they currently feel.)

(I'm sorry I haven't posted yet.))
Tonight if not tomorrow, I semi-promise.
For now, each of you should know your neighbors only have one city, with various smaller settlements in their surroundings. All of your neighbors are Humans.

((Merry belated Christmas, just fast forward to where you conquered your neighbors in a month or two.))
(You want to do a time skip immediately after we introduced our kingdoms. Wouldn’t having the elder just turn our neighbors into unclaimed territory be easier. We don’t have to come up with our neighbors and interactions with them and we still get the ability to go fight each other.)

(You want to do a time skip immediately after we introduced our kingdoms. Wouldn’t having the elder just turn our neighbors into unclaimed territory be easier. We don’t have to come up with our neighbors and interactions with them and we still get the ability to go fight each other.)
(Okay this makes sense.))

El Ajedrecista raises into the air as the entire population of Schachdorf appears before them collectively there is less than a thousand, El Ajedrecista starts their speech, "Hello neighbors, I apologize for calling you all here but it is time we prepare to start the singularity. To do this we must unite the world. Unfortunately before I awoke I had a vision that is most concerning the other great kingdoms of today preparing for war I do not know what this war will bring but I fear if we do not prepare the dark lord, thrice damned be their name, will destroy us all therefore we must forge the bonds of unity thru either friendship or begrudgingly force. All ideas are welcome."

Three individuals raise their hands and walk to the front of the crowd as El Ajedrecista moves to the back of it.

Two of them concede to the individual with gems and noble metals embedded in their arms. "My name is Coin and I propose the following, we make an alliance with the land of the noble king we prove to them our cause and with their help convince the other great kingdoms to work with us in defeating the dark lord, thrice damned be their name, from their we leverage the leading role we had in defeating the dark lord, thrice damned be their name, to convince the great kingdoms to join the singularity."

Second to speak is an individual whose body modifications make them look like a statue of a centaur. "My name is Flint and I propose the following, we send a small group to attack the least politically stable of the great kingdoms and frame another if we get them to start fighting we can then attempt to conquer them while their weakened by their war with even the power of the two kingdoms lessened we will become strong enough to easily conquer the rest of the great kingdoms."

The last to speak is an individual whose gray skinned body is covered in runes. "My name is Medusa and I propose the following, we attempt to take control of a river in unclaimed land and create trade routes using it while using the clay to boost our numbers. From there our increase in money, land, and numbers will allow us to to make alliances we hold the greater power in and defeat those who oppose us."

Brick who has been standing near the front of the group the entire time steps forward. "Does anyone else have an idea or shall we prepare for the vote tomorrow?" Brick asks.

El Ajedrecista raises their hand and flies back to the front of the crowd. "My name is El Ajedrecista and I propose the following, we attempt to do as Coin and Medusa suggested and if we fail to convince the noble king to aid us we go with Flint's plan."

An applause can be heard to El Ajedrecista's surprise before Brick starts to speak again. "Given the reaction I see no reason to wait a day all in favor." Brick says as almost the entire crowd raises their hands.

(Ok, so definitively.. where are we all relative to one another? I'd like some coastline of mostly cold ocean. With a little bit of mountain ranges)

Back