• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Hand and Tabuu downgrades

Last time we had a character who was a non integer number of dimensions (SCP-3125), they ended up unknown.

Is there any proof that Master Hand created anything that is tier 3 other than a hyper-vague statement? Crazy Hand is also described as the embodiment of the destruction in the Smash Bros universe, should we assume that he scales to the combined energy of everything that has ever been destroyed in the universe?

A flowery, vague statement should never be used as evidence without anything else to support it. MH should be Unknown and Galeem should be 3-A.

Unknow. At least 7-B (Can fight the smash fighters), likely 3-B (Implied to have created all the stages in the games, including Brawl's Final Destination witch has at least two galaxys), possibly Low 2-C (Is considered the link between the 'Real World' and the game world in multiple trophy descriptions. In the "real world", the charaters in the "game world" are toys. As seen in SSB64's opening, Master Hand is able to move freely even when the characters are considered toys. Implied to have created all the stages and everything in them, including Spear Pillar and Shash!Dialga, who created a timeline upon it's birth)

We see Master Hand create one of the stages in 64's opening. This implies he created spear pillar. Spear Pillar can have Smash!Dialga appear in it, implying Master Hand created it, too. Dialga's trophy description says it created a timeline when it was born. I fail to see why this is not valid.

Why repeat the same rejected things again without new arguments? Even if I too don't agree with the 3-B part that's unnecessary. Also going by Majora's Mask moon feat is better than Entei's.

"The concept of time has always been one of the world's great mysteries, but Dialga might hold the answer. Legend has it that Dialga's birth caused time to begin moving! It's no surprise that the people of Sinnoh see this Pokémon as a deity. If you're ever running late, maybe you could ask Dialga to do you a favour and turn back the clock."

That is the most blatant thing I have ever seen. Also, if Dialga's birth caused time to begin moving, and Master Hand created Smash!Dialga, then, well, you know.

The Smashor said:
If Dialga beginning to exist created time and Master Hand created Dialga then Master Hand created time.
I think you aren't doing this on purpose but the question was how MH created Dialga. What's the evidence?, which if we have this thread wouldn't exist in the first place. I know you are lying but I have to ask.

Back