• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
We've already established that between SSB and DB, we don't really know who has the most powerful Low 2-Cs as both have ridiculous scaling chains (so Galeem vs Grand Priest should be an interesting match). But for now, it's best to just do this. Master Hand at base destroys Goku due to willingness to hax, but Master Core on the other hand is more brutish.

Mastered Ultra Instinct. Master Core starts as Master Giant. Speed equalized.

The exact comparison is up in the air. For the sake of the match, MC is around Goku's level.

Can't Goku just paralyse Master Core and Kienzan it if they have similar AP ?

And speed equalized + Ultra Instinct + IT will make Goku almost impossible to actualy hit, especialy Goku will keep Goku stronger as they fight so he'll quickly get the AP advantage anyway.

Wasn't the power boost over time just him mastering it more and more? I don't think MUI has the boost because he already perfected UI.

The real cal howard said:
Wasn't the power boost over time just him mastering it more and more? I don't think MUI has the boost because he already perfected UI.
Nope, they comment on how he was hitting and moving better and faster as they went and how Jiren's power just kept rising.

Also UI isn't perfected yet, from what Whis said back in ROF, it seems UI can be activated 24/7 once actualy perfected.

calling Goku's UI perfected is like calling someone's Kata 'perfected' just because they can actualy pull it off semi-well once.

Also Goku had reactive power level even before UI, if we go by his profile.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Pretty sure it was an AP stomp as well.
That scaling chain isn't that impressive, especially in comparasion to the one from Dragon Ball.

Matt probably just didn't know how high that chain was when making that statement.

A bunch of >s, with only three of them being stomps tbh.

Iirc, IZ<Jiren (suppressed)=UIO Goku<UIO2 Goku<SSJ2 Kefla

And then after that I'm lost. MUI>LB Jiren>UIO3>>Jiren

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Everyone ignoring the 10,000x baseline Low 2-C verse. </div>
No one care about a crappy RPG maker game, i helped make a 5 minute **** game where there is a random dude in a bar that is beyond omnipotent and ate all of fiction as peanuts, if people start paying attention to that kind of stuff, we'll only end up talking about everyone's crappy flash animation

Also for the scaling chain, to give you an idea, the Grand Priest is currently the hightest low 2-C on the list.

The boost that Goku got from UIO were actually insane.

As an example of how huge such a boost is, Goku went from being stomped by Bersker Kale 1 in SSB to stomping Berseker Kale 2 and Super Saiyan 2 Caulifa in SSG while still recovering his stamina after one boost.

After his second boost, Goku in Blue was able to start pushing Jiren to show a hint of his real power. Goku was able to keep up with a Jiren releasing more power than was shown before, by anyone at the tournament to that point, showing that his Super Saiyan Blue form was superior to his second usage of UIO.

Then Goku had the third UIO boost, and then MUI.

Then you got things like fusion which multiply the fighters top strength by tens of times and then add in the transformations there, and then the angels are ridiculously above that.

The scaling chain IS huge when you get to the top.

Keep in mind that most of the fighters you listed were 3-A. Fusion pushed Kefla to Low 2-C, UI is the only tier 2 transformation and it has an unquantifiable boost. Angels are ridiculously above that but again, by an unquantifiable amount.

Tbh, I'd be hard pressed to put anyone that's not colored blue above 100x Low 2-C.

The real cal howard said:
Keep in mind that most of the fighters you listed were 3-A. Fusion pushed Kefla to Low 2-C, UI is the only tier 2 transformation and it has an unquantifiable boost. Angels are ridiculously above that but again, by an unquantifiable amount.
Tbh, I'd be hard pressed to put anyone that's not colored blue above 100x Low 2-C.
I was showcasing the diference in each limit breaking boost, not specifiaclly stating where they are in Low 2-C. The difference between SSB and SSG is comaprable to the difference between base and SS - which is considered at least x40 here.

Pre-UIO SSB Goku got stomped by Berseker Kale 1, while Post 1st UIO SSG while still regaining stamina was stomping Berseker Kale 2 and Super Saiyan 2 Caulifa.

So Goku after one boost became far greater, but unquantifiably so, than x40 stronger. I wanted to showcase that each limit-breaking boost is really ******* big.

Which makes the scaling chain really big. I can see Goku anywhere between the 100s-1000s times baseline at the end of the Tournament.

Fusion is ridiculously bigger, the angels are ridiculously bigger than that, and the Grand Priest is ridiculously bigger than that.

Back