• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master and aprentice. Madara vs Obito

AstralKing7 said:
...obito gets stumped lol if he doesnt use BFR or the rinnegan's gedo path
>Saying his stomped and then giving two ways he can win

Hid Intang should help greatly here

his intag has 5min limit and he cant attack without being tang. He is at a huge disadvantage. Obito literally gets oneshotted if Madara touches him.

meh i thought it was like the rinnegan also. Also Madara in character will keep attacking obito not letting up and will eventually overcome the time limit. Obito can not warp because he will have to become solid.

Madara gets my vote

If nkt that, the fact that obito can use the same genjustu should.

Or that they have black recievers inside of them

its not genjutsu dude lol, madara in this form has more chakra then obito so Obito wont be able to break the control of Madara who has better chakra control and more chakra

he wont even be able to cast anymore genjtsus cause he states that just controllign the rinnegan and tailed beasts at the same time was too hard on him

AstralKing7 said:
its not genjutsu dude lol, madara in this form has more chakra then obito so Obito wont be able to break the control of Madara who has better chakra control and more chakra
The amount of chakra never mattared with genjutsu, and the latter is an assumption not furtgerwd by canon. Onoki managed to break his genjutsu

AstralKing7 said:
he wont even be able to cast anymore genjtsus cause he states that just controllign the rinnegan and tailed beasts at the same time was too hard on him
He doesnt need to cast it, only to break it. Onoki could break Madaras ocular genjutsu as well after all.

Bijuu get manhandled by Prime Kurama.

Anyhow, Obito can mind control Kurama so he's kinda useless for Madara here. If they cancel each other's control over Kurama, it's gonna turn into a three-way fight as Kurama's gonna be pretty mad.

There's nothing Madara has to give Obito the Konan treatment, and ninjutsu gets noped by the Preta Path, leaving Madara with only Susanoo that Obito can access anytime he wants.

Obito enters Susanoo -> BFRs Madara or rips his soul out. What does Madara have for the chains?

Sure, the genjutsu was different.

However, it shows they can be broken the same way normal genjutu can be

Burning.

Nice new avatar. But yes, I pointed the beasts out as a distraction only, especialy as this madara wants them.

oh snap we let Obito use his rinnegan paths in vs battles!!? Okay im changing my vote to him but the only way i agree with him winning is if he doesnt use the tailed beasts cause if he does he wontn be able to use the Paths bbecause he states it takes he cant because it takes too much charka to use'

Also he cant use susanno

As soon as Madara summons Kurama,Obito takes control over it via Gedo.

I think Obito gets it via Kamui,better physicall strength and Regenerationn.

Madara's Jutsus are useless against Kamui and Obito only needs to touch once to BFR into his dimension,his BFR is fast,as soon as it starts Madara will not be able to get out.Madara uses PS?Obito phases inside and BFRs or Teleports inside and BFRs.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Obito is his one rinnegan self.
Madara is his normal, alive self that fought tobirama.
I have a question. Why are you guys talking about Kurama? Madara never had him when he fought Tobirama. Don't actually remember him fighting Tobirama while alive. Pretty sure this should be Hashirama but until the OP changes, the point still stands.

Anyway I'm giving it to Obito even if it is VotE Madara. If this fight allows the Jinchuriki, Madara has to deal with 6 people with a Sharingan and linked by Rinnegan. 5 of them have infinite chakra and two types of immortality while the last one goes intangible as his default move. Perfect Susanoo will have to deal with 5 Biju and any attempt to bring Kurama into play will just have him eaten by the Gedo statue. Worst of all, Obito knows all about Madara and what he can do while the reverse cannot be said.

I have a question. Why are you guys talking about Kurama? Madara never had him when he fought Tobirama. Don't actually remember him fighting Tobirama while alive. Pretty sure this should be Hashirama but until the OP changes, the point still stands

Messed it up, he never fought tobirama in his alive self

Obito cant use any of the 6Paths while he is controlling the tailed beasts lol he even stated that and so did Kakashi. So its either obito using the 6 paths or Obito using the tailed beasts and not using the 6 paths

AstralKing7 said:
Obito cant use any of the 6Paths while he is controlling the tailed beasts lol he even stated that and so did Kakashi. So its either obito using the 6 paths or Obito using the tailed beasts and not using the 6 paths
Pretty sure Gai clarified that it was to not waste chakra and because naruto already knew them...

No lol guy said that first and then Kakashi and Obito literally disagreed with that cause he wasnt exactly right. I read the chapter a couple of days ago

also naruto only knows 5 cause he didnt know the last one that Nagato used on him even after the fight he still didnt know

Sussanno just would destroy the landscape for literally 5mins or more. Madara in character would literally do that cause he would get mad not being able to touch obito. Obito would die if he doesnt start with the paths first

AstralKing7 said:
also naruto only knows 5 cause he didnt know the last one that Nagato used on him even after the fight he still didnt know
Are you referring to Human Path? Because that one is practically useless with how long it takes to soul rip and can even be resisted.

AstralKing7 said:
Sussanno just would destroy the landscape for literally 5mins or more. Madara in character would literally do that cause he would get mad not being able to touch obito. Obito would die if he doesnt start with the paths first
Dude, I just explained that he can use SP powers, but didn't cuz naruto knew them. It's also pis to not have him stomp them.

no its not, Naruto is literally the only person in the verse with resistance to SOul hax. It seems like it takes a while for other people but that is because the user sometimes is looking for information but they dont have too

Madara doesnt have any resistance to that

Ricsi-viragosi said:
AstralKing7 said:
Dude, I just explained that he can use SP powers, but didn't cuz naruto knew them. It's also pis to not have him stomp them.
you didnt expalin anything Obito and Kakashi literally disagrees with Gai's statement

AstralKing7 said:
Are u assuming madara knows kamui weakness? And how does susano continously attack one spot for 5 min NON-STOP

Back