• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master and aprentice. Madara vs Obito

Zzsax said:
AstralKing7 said:
Sussanno just would destroy the landscape for literally 5mins or more. Madara in character would literally do that cause he would get mad not being able to touch obito. Obito would die if he doesnt start with the paths first
Are u assuming madara knows kamui weakness? And how does susano continously attack one spot for 5 min NON-STOP
he wouldnt know lol but if he sees that he cant touch obito he would just use Susanno and destroy the landscape out of anger for 5ms or more.

Also you forget but you do realize Madara is one of the smartest people in Naruto when it comes to combat right??? MInato was able fo figure out how kamui works literally the first time obito tried to warp him. Madara fought guys like him all throughout his life and is as smart as him.

he wouldnt know lol but if he sees that he cant touch obito he would just use Susanno and destroy the landscape out of anger for 5ms or more.

That is fanfic levels of OOC

anyone that is saying Obito doesnt need the paths is straight wrong lol. Madara has Kurama and Susanno he oneshots everyone if Obito doesnt use the paths instead of the Tailed Beasts.

Madara is also probably better than taijutsus as well compared to Obito and that will help him realize that Obito needs to be solid to warp someone and it takes long to warp himself. Obito had trouble with guy using taijutsu and Madara said only guy with the 8th gates was the best taijutsu user he had fought.

I read all of it and is this fight really fair? I hightly doubt it. The only way I see Madara winning this battle is via smart usage of Izanagi/Izanami and caughting Obito of guard. Or I don't know. Does he has access to Infinite Tsukuyomi in this form, or he developed it later?

MrKerf said:
I read all of it and is this fight really fair? I hightly doubt it. The only way I see Madara winning this battle is via smart usage of Izanagi/Izanami and caughting Obito of guard. Or I don't know. Does he has access to Infinite Tsukuyomi in this form, or he developed it later?
Later

@MrKerf

IT is only available in his last form. Obito knows how Madara fights and that he would be willing to use Izanami/Izanagi to get the Rinnegan.

@AstralKing7

Gedo Mazou eats Kurama for breakfast, Biju wreck PS. Madara can't win.

sighs @Blank

YOu do realize that Madara's susanno is stronger than all of the Tailed Beasts right???

Also we havent gotten to the point where we know if Obito is using the tailed beasts in this fight or not. Been on this thread for a while and the OP said nothing about it. Since others keep making arguments around the TBs then he gonna take a L cause Madara is just downright stronger and smarter

Madara doesnt even need to summon Kurama and the only time Obito has used gedo Mazou to try to take tailed beasts is when the Chakra Rods are touching them and in this case they wont be cause he wont have the time to even try to get up close to kurama

AnonymousBlank said:
@MrKerf
IT is only available in his last form. Obito knows how Madara fights and that he would be willing to use Izanami/Izanagi to get the Rinnegan.

@AstralKing7

Gedo Mazou eats Kurama for breakfast, Biju wreck PS. Madara can't win.
Wait, from what source Obito knows how Madara fights? I don't remember any of that. Though, to be fair, I don't remember a lot of things.

One Rinnegan Obito always had his Jinchuriki paths. If Obito doesn't have them then he has the 6 Paths and the statue. Statue makes Kurama a non-factor and PS can't touch him. Bansho Tenin pulls Madara out of PS where he gets bitchslapped by the GM. At best Madara can get an inconclusive and even that a majority.

MrKerf said:
Wait, from what source Obito knows how Madara fights? I don't remember any of that. Though, to be fair, I don't remember a lot of things.
This Obito was trained by Madara. I think it would be obvious he has a pretty good idea on how the guy thinks seeing as he fooled Onoki into believing the act.

AnonymousBlank said:
MrKerf said:
This Obito was trained by Madara. I think it would be obvious he has a pretty good idea on how the guy thinks seeing as he fooled Onoki into believing the act.
Well, duh. Though even if Madara trained Obito, Obito shouldn't know how Madara thinks and "moves" in real fight.

Again madara has no "NON-STOP" attack that goes on for five minutes,destroying the landscape =/= hitting obito,obito is a top tier and won't just phase the whole fight, like obito fight with basically everyone he could parry some, evade some or just go into kamui dimension when things gets too rough,all the while madara expends large amount of chakra

Minato was instantly fast that's what made him stand a chance

Konan fought with him for years that's why she figured out the five min weakness

And kakashi shared a dimension that's why he figured out the kamui warping.

Weakness of kamui all fall under specific condition madara doesn't have ..and madara doesn't have a five mins attack to make him figure it out on his own..the best will be TBB and susano slash which doesn't go on for more than 3 mins

lDUde you dont even know how strong the GM is and you dont even know the range of the BT, your arguments are weak asf lol stop it, How in the hell will Obito reach Madara on top of the susanno using th BT

Like i said Madara doesnt need any Kurama cause he has PS which one shots everyone along with the fact that Obito cant touch madara without having to become solid and he cant warp madara without having to be solid and that will take too long.

You also dont even know what your talking about. Obito was taught how to use IT. Madara didnt teach Obito how to fight. He hasnt even seen Madara fight at all besides the time he was first revived

I was referring to him knowing what Madara is capable of and what actually happened at the VotE. Obito won't be getting surprised.

He holds his hand towards Madara, he says Bansho Tenin, Madara gets slapped. Not a difficult line of logic to follow.

The same PS that can't touch Obito. Congrats you have managed to get Madara an inconclusive by refusing to acknowledge any other opinion but your own.

Sooooo .... what you're saying is that Obito met Madara, learnt IT (?), and proceeded to fight on par with Minato with a bit of training by himself with no one to help him at all. That about right?

What does he have that would really surprise? Kurama being used by him is ewll known, and madara wouldn't keep attacking non-stop (and even if he did, he would break contact).

Incon?? What's wrong with that lol atleadt Obit isn't gonna win for any bs reasons.

Fought on par with Minato??? Minato one shotted him da hell are you on about? Then proceeded to get blitzed after getting one shotted

You act like Obito can use Kamui forever, he can't just go in and attack Madara cause that will get him one shotted so he had to use Kamu and phase. It lasts for 5md so logically after the 5ms are up he gets one shotted if Madara is still attacking and there is no way for Obito to even touch Madara if he is trying to use Kamui

Ricsi-viragosi said:
What does he have that would really surprise? Kurama being used by him is ewll known, and madara wouldn't keep attacking non-stop (and even if he did, he would break contact).
A sasunno larger than mountains standing right above him and swords that can literally drop and the land will be getting changed

You act like Obito can use Kamui forever, he can't just go in and attack Madara cause that will get him one shotted so he had to use Kamu and phase. It lasts for 5md so logically after the 5ms are up he gets one shotted if Madara is still attacking and there is no way for Obito to even touch Madara if he is trying to use Kamui

Astral, I already pointed out that that the timelimit resets once contact finishes. Thanks to that and madara not knowing that he might even get outlasted

@Astral

Susanoo? Thats the giant chakra contsuct right? The same one you want to swing at a guy who absorbs chakra? Great strategy right there.

@Ricsi

Does Obito have the Jinchuriki? Figured we could just confirm exactly what he has so there is no arguing over it later on.

Thanks to that and madara not knowing that he might even get outlasted.

Isn't Madara sencory type? Madara may sense Obito's chakra and understand when his chakra is "present" and when not.

MrKerf said:

Isn't Madara sencory type? Madara may sense Obito's chakra and understand when his chakra is "present" and when not.
Lol go look up kamui on wiki and then come on back

lmfao Minato is a sensory ninja and noticed when Obito had teleported behind him using Kamui.

@Ricsi you are so wrong, Obito will be getting bombarded with attacks from Susanno, he wont have time to activate the Kamui when it gets deactivated cause of the timelimit. Thats what im saying bro.

Only way i see Obito winning is if he doesnt overwhelmed by Madara's taijutsu, not let Madara get hints at his kamui and not let him know that the eye he has is a rinnegan. If he can do that i see him winning. This is taking into account if Obito doesnt have the TBs in battle as well as trying to keep it in his mind that the only way he can defeat madara is by trying to one shot him before Madara gets a fast glimpse at his left eye which is a rinnegan.

Im voting Incon now since we dont know what path Obito would try to use in character and not having knowledge on Madara's abilities besides his genjutsu and Gunbai fan. Madara is at the disadvantage like i said cause we dont know what Obito will do, cause obito has to start out with hax that would either restrain or one shot madara

Zzsax said:
MrKerf said:

Lol go look up kamui on wiki and then come on back
Well, fair enough. I was tryinng to remember this one: By overlapping their entire body, the user can completely conceal their presence and erase all traces of their chakra.

Obito FRA.

I can't see Madara touching him if it needed 2 Jinchurikis and 2 Top Tier Shinobis where one had the counter against him, to touch Obito. No way. Kurama is useless here as Obito could control him as well. So Susanno is Madara's choice which Obito could walk through and get Madara who has no attack that counters Kamui.

In short, Obito slaps.

madara. he shoukd have the higher ap considering that his susanoo is equal to a full powered kurama, plus expirience and brains. and if he has his weapons, even worse.

Back