• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Thor's Lightning not follow our Lightning Feats rules as to what qualifies as "real lightning"?

Anyhow, could be an outlier tbh, as it may imply MHS+ everyone in the MCU

And Electro says he can fire electricity, yet Spooderman isn't Relativistic+. Actual showcase matter alot differently than statement.

Still think it is an outlier btw, unless you wanna provide other instances of characters reacting to Thor's lightning

Not everyone scales to everyone. Most of them scale from Iron Man who is High Hypersonic. Even human characters evade his attacks multiple times.

Hela is a god tier. Low 6-Bs can scale MHS+ from her.

Thanos reacted to Thor's lighting. Thanos reacted to Cap's Mjolnir lightning. Ill provide SS

Hela can still fight Thor, who in turn is definitively comparable to the rest of the Avengers given their showcase, same with Thanos. I don't see why we want to break that scaling for the entire verse for the lulz or wanking Hela, especially when I don't recall any significant instances of this ever happening, save for Thanos.

I also hate the "God tier" term when MCU actually has far stronger characters

Also can you please stop multiposting? Just edit in whatever you wanted to say in the last reply.

Anyhow, I gotta go sleep off, so I'll continue this topic later.

How would this be an outlier. This only would scale to Hela from what I remember

And not just the fact only hela would scale to this, this would only apply to Hela's reaction speed as well

Also, this feat is only based on speed. unless other characters dodged massively hypersonic thor lightning. Then this would only go to Hela

And Prime Odin and Prime Surtur would scale above this. Hell, Thor even throwing his hammer has been calced at MHS speed and Hela caught it in her weakest states.

Hela is faster, but not 1000 times faster, hell Thor could still fight her for a bit. Also it sets a bad precedent that we'll just scale everyone to Thor's lightning, as Thanos reacted to it, and we know alotta characters scale to Than-Than and then the whole verse is MHS+

Zark2099 said:
Hela is faster, but not 1000 times faster, hell Thor could still fight her for a bit. Also it sets a bad precedent that we'll just scale everyone to Thor's lightning, as Thanos reacted to it, and we know alotta characters scale to Than-Than and then the whole verse is MHS+
I don't see what is wrong with that. Also, not really the whole verse. Only those who have kept up with him in combat.

Characters who have fought Thanos

Iron Man

Mjolnir Cap

Thor

Captain Marvel

Hulk (a bit)

Not many characters fought him head on

Revan Laha said:
Characters who have fought Thanos
Iron Man

Mjolnir Cap

Thor

Captain Marvel

Hulk (a bit)

Not many characters fought him head on
Actually, you can remove Hulk since Thanos was holding back and taking hits from Hulk on purpose, he couldn't land a single hit right after that. You can add Scarlet Witch and Strange since they both kept up with him.

Surtur and Odin would also be MHS+ scaling from Hela.

You'd probably have to get this calced to get a solid rating first. Other than that, I agree with the upgrade (I'm open to other opinions though) and that only the god tiers scale (mentioned above).

Wasn't the Ancient One able to perceive lightning slowly when she was talking to Strange, or isn't that a thing?

You'd still need input from more Knowledgeable Staff members before going through with the upgrades

All the Low 6-Bs scale to lower tiered characters though, especially Thanos and Iron Man, who are definitely inferior to Spider-Man, who in turn is comparable to the rest of the 8-Cs blah blah blah.

A list of who might/should scale:

• Hela
  • Odin
  • Surtur
  • Thor
  • Thanos
  • Mjolnir Cap
  • Dr. Strange
  • Ancient One
  • Endgame Iron Man

Literally every fight scene with Spider-Man disagrees. The only reason he was alive in that fight was due to being a higher speed than Thanos.

Also, these guys will scale too, directly:

• Ebony Maw
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Rescue
Not to mention, Hela is considerably superior to the rest of the cast anyhow, and Thanos' feat was kinda PIS imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back