• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon, Chrono Trigger Downgrades + Massive Dragon Ball Upgrades.

Should mention that New Game+ Crono got knocked out by a bunch of fodder soldiers as well.

Bump, this is the most important content revision thread ever made.

This thread will never be concluded, because there's always going to be more changes to be made

@Ionliosite, yup back when Polar-Kun was the head Bureaucrat, Above Omnipotence was a thing and it was back when VSBW, FC/OC wiki and Joke Battles wiki all used to be rolled up on one.

Last time I checked, Mythical < Legendary. But it looks like TPC doesn't care anymore.

Edit: The scaling in this verse is really questionable, even in canon.

I mean, it's kinda fridge brilliance if you think about it. God being in the category where some believe he exists and others don't believe, hence being mythical as opposed to legendary.

Kid Goku Oneshotted Bruce Lee, who killed Chuck Norris. So even Kid Goku is >>>>>>>>>>>> Memetic Tier.

Quibster said:
Last time I checked, Mythical < Legendary. But it looks like TPC doesn't care anymore.
I don't know what TPC is, but a mythical Pokémon has been the God Tier of the verse since Gen 4.

I mean, Nintendo never really cared given Mew is a mythical was the god tier from the beginning (tying with Mewtwo of course). The only Gen where a Legendary sat at the top was G3 with Rayquaza, and even then you could say the mythical (at the time) Deoxys was its equal.

Due to WoG, every human in JoJo's should be High 8-C or 8-C in AP. Why? Because S&W has a C in its D.power and so does Gold Experience. C in stand stats has been stated to be comparable to an average human.

either that or 10-A GE and S&W.

Oh yeah, before I forget, Esdeath should be Small Star Level because she can attack the very world in its lands, which obviously means freezing the entire planet in 1/120th of a second because we'll assume 1 frame as a timeframe

Oh yeah, Cloud should be 3-B scaling from Knights of the Round Table's feat.

@Andy, actually you should be promoted to Bureaucrat because of this.

Back