• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon, Chrono Trigger Downgrades + Massive Dragon Ball Upgrades.

I also forgot Sonic needs to be upgraded. Because the 4-A weapon was never used for combat, but it was built without a Chaos emerald; so it's clearly below Base Sonic.

I also forgot Dragon Ball should be 1-A because "Transcending Space Time" is 1-A according to another certain thread. This includes Jiren and Zamasu. P.S. Bartz Klauser is 1-A as well.

That's my goal for MCU characters. Planning to downgrade base Thanos to 9-B and IG Thanos to 6-C and I'm not joking at all

I can't comprehend this.

Oh yeah, I also forgot about a whole bunch of hax additions for Dragon Ball that I'll get to later.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Oh yeah, I also forgot about a whole bunch of hax additions for Dragon Ball that I'll get to later.
Twist: Instead of any dura-negating abilities we classify all the Z Fighters as leet hackers; they proceed to solo the entire site by hacking VSBW and nuking every other verse's stats.

Bartz beat ExDeath, ExDeath is a tree, so all trees are 1-A from what I get.

Say, what about Saint Seiya's horribly wanked speed? For MFTL++++++ fighters, they surely spend a lot of time running up stairs.

Though I agree with the revision that Seiya should get resistance to Punch Manipulation.

@Kirby Cal probably wants to avoid the thread from what I heard.

And yup, Dragon Ball characters can Hakai characters with True-Godly Regenerationn and nullify Immortality Type 10.

I agree with the OP; the reasonings were flawless, the facts were backed by cast-iron evidence moreover characters who scale to (Zamasu arc) Goku and Future Trunks should indeed have infinite speed as well as void manipulation resistance for surviving in the erased timeline that Future Zeno was floating around in... heck ALL DBS characters should have void manipulation resistance for surviving the world of VOID.

Speaking of Shonen where's my galaxy level Ichigo and possible universal level Naruto upgrades!?!.

@Cal, by the way, you do realize this also means Krillin gets massive upgrades as well

AKM sama said:
And yet Yamcha can be killed by a Saibaman in DBZverse. Shows the powah of Saibamen.
I think that's mostly because they are smurfs with a Conceptual Suicide Attack that can kill Tier 1 and 0 and bypasses Type 10 immortality. Normally they are 2-A but very haxxy.

The Thought Robot isn't tier 9 you downplaying felon! He can take the power of a billion suns! That puts him in 7-A! >=V

He can only take a millions suns, not billion suns, but that is 7-A yes.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaioken times Absolute Infinity, Omni-King Xeno, God of Creation and Destruction, Ultra Instinct transcended, Outerversal Kamahameha absorbed, Omnipotence expanded Spirit Bomb absorbed Son Goku is the most powerful character in all fiction and reality.

2nd most powerful in all of fiction and reality you mean? The real number 1 is Sokka while he's spitting the most fire haikus.

Well, Zeraora is below Arceus who got beat by lightning, so he should be no stronger than 8-C

Back