• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Soulcalibur Rescaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
tfw you think you are done with scaling for this verse and it turns out you aren't..... So I assume you remember the massive Revisions of last time correct? Well let's just say that due to the whole CAPE fiasco, some calcs were downgraded and rescaling needs to be done.

Credit goes to Kep for calcing the original feats that are for the most part still accurate and viable. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Some_Soul_Calibur_Feats

Credit goes to Mr. Bambu for this calc. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Mr._Bambu/Soul_Calibur_Calc:_Big_Nasty_Boom

And last but not least, Antoniofer from getting results with CAPE for Cervantes' feat. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2138088

Who scales to what
Now here I am to discuss some new scaling and possible upgrades for Low Tiers.

Low Tier = Large Town level+ [According to my discussion with Anto the Cervantes feat would be 602 Kilotons or 2.52*10^15 J. I feel like we assume that that these guys are far below the rest of the cast. However, that is not really true. While obviously these guys would in fact lose to Mid and Top Tiers. They are still able to keep up with them and fight them for small periods of time. They shouldn't be so far below Mid Tiers. However what do you all think?]

Mid Tier = City level [Via scaling from Algol's casual 40 Megaton feat. Mitsurugi in canon fought a casual Algol and was actually pushing him back. However, the fight ended/was interrupted before Algol could start getting serious.]

Top Tier = Mountain level [Scales to the Zasalamel/Abyss Feat which was calc'd at 368 Megatons. This would be the likes of Complete Nightmare, Abyss, Complete Soul Calibur Siegfried and anyone else who scales. The likes of Incomplete Nightmare, Base Siegfried and Zasalamel should likely scale to half of this. It took both Nightmare and Siegfried combined to defeat Abyss. Zasalamel should scale to those two individually.]

God Tier = At least Mountain level [Far superior to Full Powered Soul Edge and SoulCalibur. Should scale above Soul Edge's 392 Megaton Cloud Piercing feat.]

I doubt I need to list everyone who is labeled as a Low-God Tier this time around as now we are just moving stats around. But for those who are curious, here. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1624060. Although note that some characters may have been switched around since then.

TL;DR
Low Tiers: Large Building level -> Large Town level+

Mid Tiers
: Mountain level -> City level

Base Siegfried, Incomplete Nightmare and Zasalamel
: 392 Megatons Mountain level -> 184 Megatons Mountain level

Top Tiers
: Island level -> Mountain level

God Tiers
: At least Island level -> At least Mountain level

Hopefully, this is the last time I have to worry about SC scaling until Vl comes out...

I agree with this. Man I haven't played a Soul Calibur game since Soul Calibur 3 :)

Wow...I can't actually believe I wrote Town....when I literally just wrote that Low Tiers are Large Town level....Apparently Low Tiers > Mid Tiers.....

Hey. Just here to say that while not knowledgeable I've briefly looked over the other feats and the reworked CAPE stuff and this should be good. Highlight worthy, eh, but such a verse rework might be worth it.

Good luck boyes. I'll leave scaling to you lads.

I'll keep this highlighted for a little while longer for some more input. Afterwards I'll take it down.

So far everyone here seems to be in agreement.

Agreement: 7 (Antvasima, Kaltias, Dark649, Mr. Bambu, Ercoscore, Lord Griffin and of course myself)

Disagreement: 0

It should probably be fine to go ahead then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back