• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 downgrade(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Getting straight to the point, Ben 10’s mid tiers are currently 7-A via scaling to Diamondhead withstanding a punch that sent him flying to Galvan B.

But the calculation linked on the profiles was revised and is now 7-C, meaning 7-A is now unfounded.

IMG_1801.png

Unless there’s another 7-A feat the verse’s mid tiers should be downgraded to High 7-C / Large Town level via scaling to the Mark 12 Techadorian Multiblaster.

I recall this was used as a supporting feat for their 7-A ratings, but if it can't be used by itself to keep them there, I'm fine with the downgrade

I recall this was used as a supporting feat for their 7-A ratings, but if it can't be used by itself to keep them there, I'm fine with the downgrade
That would be a Low 7-B feat going by our Mountain destruction calcs

But anyways, this should be fine

Getting straight to the point, Ben 10’s mid tiers are currently 7-A via scaling to Diamondhead withstanding a punch that sent him flying to Galvan B.

But the calculation linked on the profiles was revised and is now 7-C, meaning 7-A is now unfounded.

IMG_1801.png

Unless there’s another 7-A feat the verse’s mid tiers should be downgraded to High 7-C / Large Town level via scaling to the Mark 12 Techadorian Multiblaster.
There's the canon crossover with Generator Rex where both Diamondhead and Humungousaur traded blows with him. Rex has 7-A Durability for surviving the nanite explosion. Could that make the characters stay at 7-A?

This did get a calc here, though I’d need a calc mod to go accept one of the ends before we can use it:

In regards to the Generator Rex cross-scaling, that was attempted in its own thread and wasn’t accepted:

This did get a calc here, though I’d need a calc mod to go accept one of the ends before we can use it:

In regards to the Generator Rex cross-scaling, that was attempted in its own thread and wasn’t accepted:

Holy hell that's an old calc.

I don't know why but I thought Rex was getting downgraded to 8-C. Anyway I think that the Armodrillo feat as well as the NRG one for attacking with magma could possibly make the aliens stay at 7-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back