• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ. You cannot possibly be serious. I went to all that effort to give you a lay man's explanation of what the dimensionality in this context actually refers to in quantum mechanics, and the physical significance of an infinite dimensional state vector, and you literally didn't read it.

If you're being like this about about passages referring to actual science applied in the real world, I can only imagine what you've been doing in the rest of your post with passages from sonic. Please read again and pay close attention to where the notion of infinite spaces arises, particularly as it pertains to kets needed and for modeling possibilities. If my explanation wasn't satisfactory, I can provide a pdf of Shankar instead.
In many instances the number of eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of the Schrodinger equation is infinite. Because the Schrodinger equation is linear, the (normalizable) eigenfunctions can be taken as a basis set, and the dimension of this space is thus infinite. This cardinality has nothing to do with the actual number of physical dimension of the ambient space (i.e. the number of spatial coordinates).

well tbh, noone really refuted the "everything in sonic is canon" thing

Yeah, from Sonic's Official Twitter account. I guess Mario...

Also, Ian Flynn's words don't hold much weight over the franchise as he or his supporters like people to believe.

Ian Flynn's words don't hold much weight over the franchise as he or his supporters like people to believe.

*His position
*The fact he is limited in what he can do for IDW
*He is not involved in other projects
*Has never worked on any of the games

*Thinks the average Shredder(TMNT) beats Game Espio

He truly only has complete control over IDW, where everything there, characters, worldbuilding, events, happens under his leadership.

Last edited:
Ian still made adaptions of the games in the comics so most likely had to have guidelines on how those would go just like the stories normally in Archie.

He probably had meetings most likely with the employess who knew about that in those fronts. Blaze's dimesional shengians is most likely one of them. He still has a great amount of knowledge even if he gets things wrong.

*His position
*The fact he is limited in what he can do for IDW
*He is not involved in other projects
*Has never worked on any of the games

*Thinks the average Shredder(TMNT) beats Game Espio

He truly only has complete control over IDW, where everything there, characters, worldbuilding, events, lhappens under his leadership

ESGHheWXkAAT0b9.jpg

I read it, I can successfully say I completed the try not to laugh challenge.

On a real note, why are we applying pseudo-science from the real world to vague statements that are incoherent with logic? Also, the "everything in sonic is canon" doesn't make sense, considering that in Archie Sonic, Sonic specifically cannot have siblings, and in Sonic Underground, he has siblings. And even in Sonic Super Special #10, where it was shown to be a alternate universe, that was retconned due to comics reboot of the multiverse (and specific rules for Archie Sonic). So no, not everything little bit and piece of sonic is canon, and no number of non-official statements of forums will change that.

I read it, I can successfully say I completed the try not to laugh challenge.

On a real note, why are we applying pseudo-science from the real world to vague statements that are incoherent with logic? Also, the "everything in sonic is canon" doesn't make sense, considering that in Archie Sonic, Sonic specifically cannot have siblings, and in Sonic Underground, he has siblings. And even in Sonic Super Special #10, where it was shown to be a alternate universe, that was retconned due to comics reboot of the multiverse (and specific rules for Archie Sonic). So no, not everything little bit and piece of sonic is canon, and no number of non-official statements of forums will change that.
Why is he mentioning Sonic Underground when that doesn't even have literal adaptions of game events, unlike Archie. Also technically Sonic Underground would just be a different canon just like how Toriyama thinks of GT and the DBZ Movies. Also if they use real life physics in the comic and literally mention terms as well as show it then we have to scale to real-life physics obviously since real-life stuff is literally being used. That's like saying we shouldn't use the many-worlds theory in fictional verses when they shown they are used and are stated. If they didn't at least study it briefly and know what those things are why wouldn't it be part of the cosmology. They're literally mentioning the terms so why would they mention things they didn't know about. As for the everything is canon statement, it was never specified to only be the games, or else they would say everything in the is only canon or else boom tv wouldn't be canon. They even clearly marketed Archie on the same social media account that said everything is canon. They even a Whisper from idw appear in Forces speed battle. As for the reboot, where is it stated specifically in the comic that the alternations caused Sabrina's world is no longer part of Sonic's world? They have to specifically mention Sabrina's world in the comic being altered to literally not be apart of Sonic as for example even though Blaze's world survived the Genesis wave thanks to the Jewel Scepter it was still altered. The specific rules may alter a lot of things like the chaos force not being a thing but obviously, there will be similarities like the Sol Emeralds being equal to the Chaos Emeralds despite the alternations even when the zone was just altered not destroyed and the fact that the characters are mostly the same when recovered from the Genesis wave despite being wiped out.

Even if it was the case Sabrina's world is no longer connected, SEGA Sonic was literally stated to be part of the Multiverse before the supergenius wave which happened months after that so the feats for SEGA Sonic, for example, would still scale to Sabrina's verse.

The issue with Archie's Game adaptions, as I have come across talking to someone in the past who tried to debunk the FateHax using Sonic 06, is that the Game adaptions are not 1 to 1.

* Eggman getting scared of the Werehog never happened in the games

* Perfect Chaos didn't use the Super Emeralds in the games

* Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) got adapted into 1 over-and-done with issue

* Ian Flynn stated Sonic 06 is as canon in Archie as Shadow the Hedgehog(Game), and we see how Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) was adapted

Game adaptions have to be adapted in a way that does not get in the way of pre-existing narratives and world building

Edit: lemme quote what I’m replying to:
Also if they use real life physics in the comic and literally mention terms as well as show it then we have to scale to real-life physics obviously since real-life stuff is literally being used. That's like saying we shouldn't use the many-worlds theory in fictional verses when they shown they are used and are stated. If they didn't at least study it briefly and know what those things are why wouldn't it be part of the cosmology.

You are right that if they correctly and consistently use the real life terms it can be scaled. The only problem is here it’s not. The MWI example is a major false equivalence because we DO use it under the correct verses, I.e 07th expansion. And no one mentioned Sabrina specifically not being canon, it was only said that not every single thing is canon.

The issue with Archie's Game adaptions, as I have come across talking to someone in the past who tried to debunk the FateHax using Sonic 06, is that the Game adaptions are not 1 to 1.

* Eggman getting scared of the Werehog never happened in the games

* Perfect Chaos didn't use the Super Emeralds in the games

* Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) got adapted into 1 over-and-done with issue

* Ian Flynn stated Sonic 06 is as canon in Archie as Shadow the Hedgehog(Game), and we see how Shadow the Hedgehog(Game) was adapted

Game adaptions have to be adapted in a way that does not get in the way of pre-existing narratives and world building
First off the defninition of everything means all things.
unknown.png

Eggman being scared never HAPPENED?
HE LITERALLY SAID STAY BACK

I’m going to reiterate my point:

This quantum nonsense has absolutely zero relation to high hyperversal. Therefore it should be axed completely from here. I don’t disagree with anything else as I primarily stated. I also directly quoted something from one of the sources saying how a hilbert space’s “infinite dimensionality” is not related to spatial coordinates a.k.a Higher dimensional layers. Unless someone has a refute to my point, I will not respond further.

I’m going to reiterate my point:

This quantum nonsense has absolutely zero relation to high hyperversal. Therefore it should be axed completely from here. I don’t disagree with anything else as I primarily stated. I also directly quoted something from one of the sources saying how a hilbert space’s “infinite dimensionality” is not related to spatial coordinates a.k.a Higher dimensional layers. Unless someone has a refute to my point, I will not respond further.
i dont even need those arguements.

Archie Sonic exists in Image as a alternate reality and is set in a different dimensional plane and is separate from Image's dimensional plane by the frequency of which they vibrate: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...33357179125780/Screenshot_20210220-174036.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...33357552549958/Screenshot_20210220-174059.png This means that they exist in the same cosmology of Image and Archie Sonic and can scale to each other. It's irrefutable, considering that no matter what, if another IP crosses over with Image, it happens in both continuities:

Image has a 11-20 Dimensional Verse: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...33357939343400/Screenshot_20210220-173929.png Proof of it being TopCow/ Image Comics https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...26642951323688/Screenshot_20210224-204250.png Since Archie Super Sonic can destroy the entire Multiverse, he should be 20D at the least, scaling from Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587458064077160459/812833402532790302/11f.jpg Confirmed that he did: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587458064077160459/812833402834255892/RCO013_1468858462.jpg The Master Emerald warped the space-time as well and everyone, including Image, was affected by the warp: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587458064077160459/812833359150841896/RCO039_w_1462727616.jpg https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587458064077160459/812834800863936622/RCO040_1462727616.jpg https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587458064077160459/812834801210884096/RCO041_1462727616.jpg Archie Sonic Should be 11D-20D at minimum thanks to this.

Didn't happen in the opening, like its Archie adaption suggested

I don’t disagree with anything else as I primarily stated.

Hm. Going to read over the post to see if there is anything to use in the future.

Archie Sonic exists in Image as a alternate reality and is set in a different dimensional plane and is separate from Image's dimensional plane by the frequency of which they vibrate: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...33357179125780/Screenshot_20210220-174036.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...33357552549958/Screenshot_20210220-174059.png This means that they exist in the same cosmology of Image and Archie Sonic and can scale to each other. It's irrefutable, considering that no matter what, if another IP crosses over with Image, it happens in both continuities:

That Image Comics scaling is... well, it can be looked at as an outlier, even if they scale.

and noone has disproved why everything in sonic isn't canon.

There isn't anything to prove it either, other than a Twitter handle that does a lot of memes and an American Comic Book writer.

The difference between Mario and Sonic:

Mario's father/god, Miyamoto, says every Mario is the same guy, when discussing Lore

That Image Comics scaling is... well, it can be looked at as an outlier, even if they scale.
Umm Ultimate Annihilator and Mogul both effecting image

"
main-qimg-8b7232b23a545b4e9311ad7e971e69d3_5.jpeg
main-qimg-b6e099855769955354a4c1a705252ab7_5.jpeg

This isn't anything to prove it either, other than a Twitter handle and an American Comic Book writer."

where is the scans that he's talking about related to why quantum physics isn't hyperversal? It is literally hitchen's razor

Last edited:
Mogul is Pan Dimensional
main-qimg-e5667c00cf55778ed273798a5171bbe8_6.jpeg

main-qimg-0adb27896bc6920ac55b908a3aa1e86e_8.jpeg

Meaning he can effect said higher realitys

Meaning he's 20D

Even Weakened Mogul managed to Deny Athair’s (Upper Chaos Force User at the Time and then became Near Ancient Walker Level later) Seal and Beat Turbo Tails and Capture + Duplicate Him While Sealing the Main One for Months ^He temporarily gains his Master Mogul State And Gets Beaten by Base Sonic (Who takes his attack’s) and Dupe Base Tails who makes him lose his concentration and Energy

main-qimg-cc5ae2045b57d2d146fa5be7f4338d34_7.jpeg
main-qimg-3e5ee58f8da48873b75491bb66ae7800_6.jpeg

This wrong on a lot of levels (And I hate Ian Flynn is still planning to make Sally Bisexual so they can continue messing with her love life 'like the good old days in Archie' and keep her away from Sonic)

Even Weakened Mogul managed to Deny Athair’s (Upper Chaos Force User at the Time and then became Near Ancient Walker Level later) Seal

1. It was the Brotherhood who first sealed Mogul, Athair never did.

2. Mogul didn't resist, Mogul was broken out by Dr. Eggman when the Sonic Adventure 1 adaption happened.

Beat Turbo Tails

Didn't happen. It was a kidnap.

Capture + Duplicate Him While Sealing the Main One for Months ^

Did happen

He temporarily gains his Master Mogul State And Gets Beaten by Base Sonic (Who takes his attack’s)

How was that Master Mogul? Nothing states that, Mogul still gets hurt by Sonic and clone Tails. It looks like a strong energy blast

Would need more scaling than that.

Mogul is Pan Dimensional
main-qimg-e5667c00cf55778ed273798a5171bbe8_6.jpeg

main-qimg-0adb27896bc6920ac55b908a3aa1e86e_8.jpeg

Meaning he's 20D

I can't read the Q&A scan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back