• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont even need those arguements.

Archie Sonic exists in Image as a alternate reality and is set in a different dimensional plane and is separate from Image's dimensional plane by the frequency of which they vibrate: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...33357179125780/Screenshot_20210220-174036.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...33357552549958/Screenshot_20210220-174059.png This means that they exist in the same cosmology of Image and Archie Sonic and can scale to each other. It's irrefutable, considering that no matter what, if another IP crosses over with Image, it happens in both continuities:
etc etc
Ok so there are 1-B feats? Good to know. I agree with those feats I guess. Literally the only part I had a problem with was hilbert spaces being used to justify a hierarchy.

where is the scans that he's talking about related to why quantum physics isn't hyperversal? It is literally hitchen's razor

It's not burden of proof. I'm not going to post an entire pdf of "Shankar's principles of quantum mechanics" explaining why Hilbert spaces don't represent high hyperversal. I have given reasoning already, a laymans explanation for why dimensionality in a hilbert/vectors space is irrelevant. This is what I originally quoted and this is the source.

It's infuriating people are strawman-ing me implying I disagree with ALL of the scaling.

Last edited:
It's not burden of proof. I'm not going to post an entire pdf of "Shankar's principles of quantum mechanics" explaining why Hilbert spaces don't represent high hyperversal. I have given reasoning already, a laymans explanation for why dimensionality in a hilbert space is irrelevant. This is what I originally quoted and this is the source.

It's infuriating people are strawman-ing me implying I disagree with ALL of the scaling.
Posting a graduate level physics textbook as evidence>>>

This wrong on a lot of levels (And I hate Ian Flynn is still planning to make Sally Bisexual so they can continue messing with her love life 'like the good old days in Archie' and keep her away from Sonic)

1. It was the Brotherhood who first sealed Mogul, Athair never did.

2. Mogul didn't resist, Mogul was broken out by Dr. Eggman when the Sonic Adventure 1 adaption happened.
1. Doesn't matter Mogul was still sealed

2. Hitchens's Razor
Didn't happen. It was a kidnap.
He still kidnapped and captured Titan tails

How was that Master Mogul? Nothing states that, Mogul still gets hurt by Sonic and clone Tails. It looks like a strong energy blast
And said he was returned to his prominence so yeah he is as strong as Master Mogul
main-qimg-3704bef9735717d96a77e741f4941ecd_3.jpeg

What? How did you come to this conclusion from a cave brawl?
All i got to say to that is Mogul is Pan Dimensional just because they didn't damage universes doesn't mean they can't

I can't read the Q&A scan
it says

"It Is an Eventually I have considered, However, I am not overly concerned for I have unraveled the central conceit to the cosmic riddle that was our stalemate. For Centuries I Marshaled my elemental Magical Mastery and built my Order of Ixis. Only when I sought global domination overly did I fail. I spent lifetimes again Studying and preparing, Waiting and watching Until the world into chaos by the First Robotnik War and the traditions of the Brotherhood brought about their most ignorant And inexperienced prodigy yet. My power was absolute and I was defeated. I clawed my way back from the ether manifesting flesh and the physical form from nothing And ascended to a Pan - dimensional god! and was defeated The pattern with Immense Chargain I now admit was obvious I will meet with no more ruin so long as I leave Mobius to fumble about in is usual indifferent Ineptitude. I Shall find no obstacle In my minor exorcism and entertainments one of such I'm sure. Will be ensuring my hated enemies never breed-or at least enjoy parenthood for long. Small minor victories will weave the tapestry of my greater triumph. Let them relish their[Dubiously Dubbed] "Peace" I have time on my side."

It's not burden of proof. I'm not going to post an entire pdf of "Shankar's principles of quantum mechanics" explaining why Hilbert spaces don't represent high hyperversal. I have given reasoning already, a laymans explanation for why dimensionality in a hilbert space is irrelevant. This is what I originally quoted and this is the source.

it was burden of proof at that time, I didn't know what u were talking about
I agree it's no longer burden of proof for that

1. Doesn't matter Mogul was still sealed
Even Weakened Mogul managed to Deny Athair’s (Upper Chaos Force User at the Time and then became Near Ancient Walker Level later)

Matters for your sealing scaling, which Athair did nothing

2. Mogul didn't resist, Mogul was broken out by Dr. Eggman when the Sonic Adventure 1 adaption happened.
2. Hitchens's Razor

Here is your razor:

image0.jpg

"It Is an Eventually I have considered, However, I am not overly concerned for I have unraveled the central conceit to the cosmic riddle that was our stalemate. For Centuries I Marshaled my elemental Magical Mastery and built my Order of Ixis. Only when I sought global domination overly did I fail. I spent lifetimes again Studying and preparing, Waiting and watching Until the world into chaos by the First Robotnik War and the traditions of the Brotherhood brought about their most ignorant And inexperienced prodigy yet. My power was absolute and I was defeated. I clawed my way back from the ether manifesting flesh and the physical form from nothing And ascended to a Pan - dimensional god! and was defeated The pattern with Immense Chargain I now admit was obvious I will meet with no more ruin so long as I leave Mobius to fumble about in is usual indifferent Ineptitude. I Shall find no obstacle In my minor exorcism and entertainments one of such I'm sure. Will be ensuring my hated enemies never breed-or at least enjoy parenthood for long. Small minor victories will weave the tapestry of my greater triumph. Let them relish their[Dubiously Dubbed] "Peace" I have time on my side."

What is this from? What Q&A?

And said he was returned to his prominence so yeah he is as strong as Master Mogul

1. He didn't say he became Master Mogul

2. Before and after this issue, Mogul was just energy. Turbo Tails sustain his form but disappeared the moment his connection to Tails was lost.

Matters for your sealing scaling, which Athair did nothing
1. I mean not really because they still harmed Mogul
Here is your razor:

image0.jpg
2. Okay
What is this from? What Q&A?
3. Bumblekast

1. He didn't say he became Master Mogul

2. Before and after this issue, Mogul was just energy. Turbo Tails sustain his form but disappeared the moment his connection to Tails was lost.
1. Prominece says otherwise

2. He still kidnapped Turbo Tails I don't see what you're trying to say?
Sonic should scale to Ultimate Annihilator Eggman, Enerjak, Super Scourge via serving killing blows from them so..

Nobody scales to the Ultimate Annihilator, other than Antione's Bomb. The UA being 2-A, other than range, also is debunked by the aftermath of the explosion.

1. I mean not really because they still harmed Mogul

Super Forms, yes. Sealing does not harm oppentents

3. Bumblekast

So, either not canon or needs more context

1. Promise says otherwise
Prominence = the fact or condition of standing out from something by physically projecting or being particularly noticeable

Considering Mogul was just energy, returning to prominence is just getting a physical form back

image0.jpg

Nobody scales to the Ultimate Annihilator, other than Antione's Bomb. The UA being 2-A, other than range, also is debunked by the aftermath of the explosion.
1. Sonic scales to it considering he tanked it and no it's not it's literally said the ultimate Effected all of Creation(the whole Cosmology basically)
main-qimg-b6e099855769955354a4c1a705252ab7_5.jpeg

Super Forms, yes. Sealing does not harm oppentents
Nope base sonic harmed Mogul
main-qimg-cc5ae2045b57d2d146fa5be7f4338d34_7.jpeg
main-qimg-3e5ee58f8da48873b75491bb66ae7800_6.jpeg

So, either not canon or needs more context
Ian Flynn said it

Prominence = the fact or condition of standing out from something by physically projecting or being particularly noticeable

Considering Mogul was just energy, returning to prominence is just getting a physical form back

image0.jpg
He still kidnapped Turbo Tails and even if he didn't I still have the statement he's Pan dimensional which is all i need

1. Sonic scales to it considering he tanked it and no it's not it's literally said the ultimate Effected all of Creation(the whole Cosmology basically)

He didn't tank it. He got erased, like it shows in the story and given a mention in the encyclopedia. The Ring just revived him from erased existence.

Nope base sonic harmed Mogul

Base Sonic harmed Base Mogul, yes

Ian Flynn said it

For what? A fan fiction?

He still kidnapped Turbo Tails

He was just energy, starved and in need of Power Rings to survive, when he kidnapped Tails. Impressive, but not evidence of Master Mogul or higher dimensions.

Holy shit Sonic in VS is the biggest pain in the ass. No franchise is as hard to anylize and get a consensus with. Change my mind.

Anyway, I can tell you put a shitload of work into this, and there's alot of evidence to support your point, but I think there needs to be even more than that. I guess there's this post which gives more evidence for a tier 1 Sonic...
...but everyone laughs at it, so I almost feel bad for sharing it... If it's been debunked somewhere, I'd love to see a link to it.

Not every many-worlds interpretation of the multiverse is 1-B, and the evidence you've provided to say that Sonic's multiverse should be 1-B aside from that would also apply to many other series. It's also kind of vague. Those WoG statements need to come from people who are important to the game continuity, and Idk if any of them are.

Still, the logic that the main games are parrallel to Boom, which are parralel to Archie, which are parralel to Image comics makes sense... on paper, that is. I don't know what it takes for cross-overs like these to be accepted. Maybe we can just remove the higher dimensions from Image because it was a one time cross-over?? There's just too much to go through here. Too much for one thread. Isn't there a way to break this down into smaller parts? This is even harder to read with all the paragraphs which show up more than once. How did you not notice that?

Conclusion: Sonic cosmology is at the very least countless 2-B, likely 2-A, and POSSIBLY far higher. Sonic Prime is almost certainly going to increase its scope beyond 2-C regardless of how this thread turns out, and might even end up proving that everything is canon after all. We'll have to see.

This is as much as I'm getting involved with this. I don't have the energy or time to commit to this shit. Preferably settle it later, by breaking down each point one by one. I'm already busy enough with another Sonic discussion anyway.

Last edited:
Holy shit Sonic in VS is the biggest pain in the ass. No franchise is as hard to anylize and get a consensus with. Change my mind.

Anyway, I can tell you put a shitload of work into this, and there's alot of evidence to support your point, but I think there needs to be even more than that. I guess there's this post which gives more evidence for a tier 1 Sonic...
...but everyone laughs at it, so I almost feel bad for sharing it... If it's been debunked somewhere, I'd love to see a link to it.

Not every many-worlds interpretation of the multiverse is 1-B, and the evidence you've provided to say that Sonic's multiverse should be 1-B aside from that would also apply to many other series. It's also kind of vague. Those WoG statements need to come from people who are important to the game continuity, and Idk if any of them are.

Still, the logic that the main games are parrallel to Boom, which are parralel to Archie, which are parralel to Image comics makes sense... on paper, that is. I don't know what it takes for cross-overs like these to be accepted. Maybe we can just remove the higher dimensions from Image because it was a one time cross-over?? There's just too much to go through here. Too much for one thread. Isn't there a way to break this down into smaller parts? This is even harder to read with all the paragraphs which show up more than once. How did you not notice that?

Conclusion: Sonic cosmology is at the very least countless 2-B, likely 2-A, and POSSIBLY far higher. Sonic Prime is almost certainly going to increase its scope beyond 2-C regardless of how this thread turns out, and might even end up proving that everything is canon after all. We'll have to see.

This is as much as I'm getting involved with this. I don't have the energy or time to commit to this shit. Preferably do it later, by breaking down each point one by one. I'm already busy enough with another Sonic discussion anyway.
ew za stando (yes i was using screenshots but doesn't mean I like him)

2. Who scales to Master Mogul he's literally powered by Turbo Tails

Just to give back his physical form. I tried arguing the same thing to disavow a different scaling. There is no evidence he was in a super form. He also doesn't look like he is in a Super Form either.

3. No it's from Ian Flynn not a fanfiction

It sounds like fan fiction to me the longer you don't explain the context.

The Pan Dimensional Scan debunks that

I don't believe the source of where Pan Dimensional is coming from, because you aren't explaining the context.

Just to give back his physical form. I tried arguing the same thing to disavow a different scaling. There is no evidence he was in a super form. He also doesn't look like he is in a Super Form either.
1. He fought Titan Tails so....yeah who scales above Turbo Tails
main-qimg-0adb27896bc6920ac55b908a3aa1e86e_9.jpeg
ygaSuKH.jpg

It sounds like fan fiction to me the longer you don't explain the context.

I don't believe the source of where Pan Dimensional is coming from, because you aren't explaining the context.
7422889-zctfv5f.jpg

^Pan Dimensional

Only Master Mogul would destroy all zones

Last edited:
ew za stando (yes i was using screenshots but doesn't mean I like him)
I'm aware that he has a terrible reputation, but does anyone mind explaining why? His Amino post by itself is moot for sure, but in conjuction with this cosmology upgrade, it makes more sense. Just replace his 1-A non-sense with 1-B, and maybe ignore the whole form theory about Dark Gaia along with some other stuff. If his arguments have already been debunked somewhere, can someone send the link to it?

wasn’t really a troll thread but whatever. this was kinda serious
I feel for you. I do disagree at the end of the day and cross scaling Archie with the Games don't hold up.

I might be in the wrong to promote it here, but you could use https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Character_Stats_and_Profiles_Wiki

There you can make your own profiles with little restriction. You can see how the stats you are proposing would function on a profile and maybe try again in the future.

Yeah it really sucks that no one is taking this seriously. Maybe Sonic Prime will force the opposition to actually discuss it. Considering what the show is confirmed to be, that's definitely a possibillity. Either way, Sonic's cosmology should at least be upgraded to countless 2-B for ShakeResounding's reasons

it is, even without peach being kidnapped. I saw the thread where it was accepted and it is perfectly combat applicable
It's still not an insta-win by any means. Especially considering Solaris is also stated to control fate more than once. Game Mario vs Sonic is gonna turn to shit. I'm staying out of it

It's still not an insta-win by any means. Especially considering Solaris is also stated to control fate more than once. Game Mario vs Sonic is gonna turn to shit. I'm staying out of it
yea ive seen that, ive seen multiple other translations saying different stuff

Ngl, but moving these kinds of threads to fun and games is a bit cruel, even if the premise of the thread is a huge no

Ngl, but moving these kinds of threads to fun and games is a bit cruel, even if the premise of the thread is a huge no
I don't even see how the premise is that big of stretch. Getting 1-B out of it is a huge stretch for sure, but alot of this still warrants a cosmology upgarde of some kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back