• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Persona Almost-Verse-Wide Revisions

Just finished Kotone's profile.

This is intense... but I'm glad to be helping out.

And we still need to handle all of the P4 cast.

Hooboy, you weren't kidding when you said this was the biggest CRT you've made, Solacis.

I'm handling Messiah right now.

Done with Messiah. I'll get Koromaru done now.

Where? Just checked the page. All of the uses of gender pronouns on the page are correct?

EDIT: Oh, did you just fix it? My apologies, it's a bit late here.

Yeah, gotcha.

EDIT: Wait, just checked the edits you made. I didn't edit any of those parts. They must have already accidentally had the male pronouns before I edited the page.

Just finished Koromaru

surprisingly difficult, his profile was badly out of date

I thought I was done with Yosuke, but his profile is also badly out of date. I'll need to take a closer look at his abilities and powers before moving on.

My gahd this is like chipping away at a mountain.

I believe that's all for Yosuke, although I'll need someone to check if I missed something.

I would say we could use Erebus to blow away that mountain, but he'd just blow away the universe now...

I've just been fixing up some of the little errors in my previous edits, haven't gotten onto P4 characters yet. Will start now with Naoto.

It's come to my attention that our different writing styles regarding things like descriptions will probably make these profiles look noticably different. We'd aught to fix that sometime after the edits.

Remember, him and Yu fought on the side of a river in a small japanese town.

Two dragonball characters laid the smackdown on each other and not a single thing was destroyed. Lucky town.

Solacis said:
I can handle that whenever I finally get the time.
Thanks mate. It's mainly the problems of how Almighty attacks (and their many, many hax) are worded on the profiles.

Thank you, saviour, for dealing with Adachi. Now we're slowly approaching the finish line.

All done with Rise. Surprisingly easy. Who else do we have left? Is it just Labrys and Sho Minazuki? I'll handle Labrys now.

Finished with Labrys! We're in the endgame now

Which one of us will do the honors of finishing off with Sho Minazuki's profile?

Well, only if he's feeling up to it right now.

Persona actually is in the same multiverse as SMT. Also like Knight said, no one here is knowledgeable enough to do CRTs on P1, 2 or the Q series. I'm on and off Playing 2 myself. The only person here who would be knowledgeable is Sera who's off. And it seems like I missed the editing, oof.

Persona 2 actually has a SMT character canonically appearing and takes some part in the story.

Would that affect anything in the case we allow cross scaling trough these verses?

Yeah, that thing about SMT was my point. Even though there is evidence to suggest being in the same multiverse, there is still great doubt about whether we could reliably scale the characters from eachother. That's the point I was making; if there is even disagreement about scaling between SMT and Persona, then trying to scale Persona creatures based on connections to Lovecraft is just absurd.

Yeah but we can't really scale the two since there's so many differences. Like, Nyx would be High 2-A if we could, since she is directly responsible for literally everything on earth gaining sentience and therefore creating, well... anything involving the collective unconsciousness.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Yeah but we can't really scale the two since there's so many differences. Like, Nyx would be High 2-A if we could, since she is directly responsible for literally everything on earth gaining sentience and therefore creating, well... anything involving the collective unconsciousness.
Roger.

Back