• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Pac-Man AP and speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This document sums it up better than I ever could. I've heard some say that this is an outlier, but how can that really be the case when Pac-Man doesn't have that many feats or anti-feats in this continuity?

This is kinda wanked, you're right that the whole Spectral Realm was collapsing but aside from it everything's exaggerated.

First is the size of that place, you only got proof of it being interstellar, fortunately I don't have to explain why this to you nor debate it, we have a page called Universe that sets up standards and if you disagree with it you need to make your own thread about said page. You also kinda talked like Mojo Jojo when explaining why it's universal in size, so note that's unneeded.

The collapse was a side effect akin to taking pieces from a building over long periods of time and then that building collapsing. Don't take the example literally but what I meant by it, the Spectral Realm had energies in it, that guy was syphoning them over long periods of time, this started to threaten everything, then the place started to not holding up very well and later it would collapse. It blowing up like a bomb isn't the standard assumption, it's Environmental Destruction. It doesn't change things how this would reach the main world.

For the same reasons, the guy having a machine to survive it doesn't scale to the whole tier that would have, like surviving something collapsing around you isn't the same as a bomb blowing it up in your face.

We're never told that this would destroy the universe too, just "the rest of the world" and "everything else as well", which can be anything like just the solar system or less.

None of his machines scale to the Environmental Destruction it can make
  • Using the building example again, if "removing" all the parts of a building at once makes you Building level then removing some parts of it over time to make it fall makes you way below Building level.
  • That energy in turn was distributed to his robots, making it even more unquantifiable.
  • The place was also yet to collapse as the battle went, making it even more unquantifiable.
  • Powering robots=/=they having the same AP as what's powering them, even if the final boss is the most powerful one (which it logically would) that doesn't necessarily mean much. The energy that powers them can just primarily serve the purpose to make them function while making their AP and Dura pretty high but to an unquantifiable level.
  • Imagine I was some 10-C guy who used some hax to absorb a whole city & make it gone, I got that energy for myself, and used that power to blast another city and destroy it. That was City level. But I'm not City level anymore unless stated, I pretty much used 1 city to destroy another, I didn't absorb a power source that's always giving City level levels of power. Here even if the villain were to absorb the whole realm at once and if we knew he could use it at will to make 4-A attacks we could need to distribute that to everything he already used and powered with it. We know far less than those ifs, making it all even more unquantifiable.
The Syphons absorbing energies from the realm is a very specific gimmick they have and were doing from a long time, it would have been only attack speed if legit. But it has little reasons to be so, we have no idea the mechanics they do for their job, they may just take energy around, then more energies takes its place akin to gravity/because it's something the whole realm needs, and then the process may go on for a while, the realm and how its energies work doing most of the speed, we also don't know how much energy was being taken at a time.

I think Erwin's machine should scale in terms of durability, since Erwin said he would survive the merge with his machine, the issue is that the machine also has shields that you have to lower as the fight continues, which brings into question if the machine could survive the merge without said shields.

Once again, it doesn't matter. The collapse is unquantifiable, a guy can be 10-C, get amped to 10-B and that much could make it survive the realm collapsing, because collapse=/=it blowing up in his face. If you're in a building and it collapses around you then you can be 10-C and survive it, the building was breaking up, not you, some parts of the building may go over you but there's no standard over how much. Anyone ever saw this feat in Kirby? What happens is 4-A, but the people surviving it serves as no durability feat.

The whole plot of World 3 hinges on the merging of the Spectral Realm with the Pac Realm, not just a collapse.

As said before all of Pac-Man's universe isn't being affected, and the collapse breaking through/clashing into his main world doesn't change things. On a second thought the range in which that would mess things up is probably as big as the Spectral Realm, if the way in which it will be done is pretty unclear.

Then there's nothing to see here, I'll close it. Anyone can copy the images to go claim their own things they may not regret by themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back