• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive One Piece Profiles Revision Part 2

Because that's something people suggested after I made the thread. I added them to the list in order to make things easier for everyone else.

My suggestions are the one you can see argued, the rest are things other users proposed.

Vinsmoke's should probably have Low or Mid-Low regen. They said it would take Reiju resting overnight to recover from a single bullet wound.

Sakazuki having Low-High regen should be fine.

As for Hawkins, Statistics Amplification should be fine but it is kind of vague as to what he can amplify.

Magma is rock, crystals, and gas. Mochi is rice-flour and water. Of the two of them, Mochi is closer to a "liquid" state.

>>Magma is molten rock and various other melted Solids

I think this quote speaks for itself. Magma is a hard sell for a strictly liquid state.

Dr.Fix said:
Yea, I'm not going to debate with you. I'll let science speak instead.

Hmm, Science would agree with me that Mochi certainly isn't a liquid. Have you ever had Mochi before? Because it's a solid. Just because it contains water doesn't mean it's a liquid. The human body is mostly water but humans Cleary aren't a liquid. The definition of magma is as follows

'hot fluid or semifluid material below or within the earth's crust from which lava and other igneous rock is formed on cooling.:

Some suggestion for Usopp;

Resistance to Empathic Manipulation (Taking four of the negativity-inducing ghosts did nothing, to the point that the ghosts themselves lost hope)

Resistance to Cold Temperature (swims in freezing water)

Resistance to High Temperature (Has a high heat tolerance, walking around an island that is on fire) this can be the same for Robin, Zoro and Luffy

Mind Manipulation (https://mangalife.us/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-284-page-7.html - works only on guillable opponents)

Genius Intelligence (Usopp is able to utilize the available technology and tools, making weapons and upgrading them to high potential. Unlike Franky who focuses on heavy arsenals, Usopp focuses on the light arsenals. His known masterpiece are Kabuto, Kuro Kabuto, and Clima-Tact and One Piece fans know how damn powerful it is. When Nami gave him components needed to upgrade her Clima-Tact from Weatheria, Usopp is able to put all of it together to make the Clima-Tact stronger and more efficient.)

EDIT: I agree with the Regenerationn for Vinsmoke and Akainu. Disagree with Low High Regenerationn Katakuri because mochi is not liquid, it is fine how it is. I agree with the Self Susteneiance Type 1 for Fishmen, Mermaid, half Fishman and Jack

Also Vehicular Mastery: (https://mangalife.us/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-284-page-13.html)

Hmm... honestly that page would seem to lean against them having Resistance to Cold...

Well, the other three all has previous instances of resisting cold temperatures before this iirc (At least Zoro and Luffy I remember) and this cold temperature was not created through natural means but by Aokiji who ice has to be a very high temperature to be able to handle Akainu's magma which can melt steel from a distance and burn the sea (how idk?).

Magma is composed of many elemetens. Liquid is only one of its bases. In fact, within the manga Akainu and his attks are generally closer to solid rock than liquid.

Mochi doesn't have any rock in it like magma does. It's mostly water and some rice flour; that's it. Katakuri can harden his mochi or he can liquify it and move around easier. He is way closer to a liquid state then Akainu. To suggest otherwise is blatantly disingenuine.

On top of that the definition for the regen is as follows:

Low-High: The ability to regenerate from a very small piece of your body, such as a puddle or drop of blood, or even something as small as a single cell

The regen description never specifies liquid so the two of you can stop beating that old horse.

I don't think you quite understand how this works. Mochi isn't a liquid, Magma is certainly more of a liquid than Mochi is. The definition of Magma is quite literally a hot fluid, aka a liquid. Mochi is a straight up solid material, Mochi is a rice based snack Dr Fix. If you've ever had it ( To which I suggest everyone try at least once it's actually very delicious. )

I like mochi wrapped around ice cream, especially green tea flavoured.

@Rin you do not understand. Simply repeating something nor having your friends repeat it doesn't make it true. I already told you "Magma is more liquid than Mochi is" is wrong so why bother repeating yourself.

All of which detracts from the criteria of regen.

Science would heavily disagree with you as per the definition of Magma. It's a hot fluid, consistening of molten rocks, the key word here is molten. A heated liquid.

Perona isn't able to effect Usopp but not due to a resistance. That's the weakness of her power.

Zoro and Luffy aren't unfazed by the cold, but are able to keep doing things while in low temperatures. I've explained in the previous thread that Luffy climbed a mountain at -50C.

I don't know about the resistances for Usopp tbh.

Genius Intelligence seems a bit extreme. I don't know if he qualifies as such.

I disagree with Vehicular Mastery. Luffy used the Waver for a bit more time before falling in the sky sea. Nami's the only one who really mastered it.

@Fix

We shouldn't scale Paramecia to Logia anyway so Katakuri isn't getting Low-High unless he shows it. We don't scale Marco to Logias either.

"Magma is a molten and semi-molten rock mixture found under the surface of the Earth. This mixture is usually made up of four parts: a hot liquid base, called the melt; minerals crystallized by the melt; solid rocks incorporated into the melt from the surrounding confines; and dissolved gases."

@Plum

For Usopp, I am okay with the resistances. As Calaca pointed out the Empathetic Resistance is more of a weakness to Perona's Fruit. I agree with Calaca on the Vehicular Mastery issue.

As for Genius Intelligence - I mean ussop is smart; creating a weapon that controls with the weather to do so would require not only immense knowledge of meteorology, weather patterns, etc hell I can't even begin to attempt to explains the mechanics of such a thing. Than we also have Ussop's other devices such as varieties of explosives and knowledge of pyrotechnics that he somehow managed to learn himself with no one to teach him the basics. Calculating the math to deduce as to where an object he throws will land, despite wind velocity and other variables in cases like with the sniping from Tower of Justice as Sogeking (was that was it called, Enies Lobby) and the sniping Sugar's feat.

For Mind Manipulation - It would have to be a very basic mind manipulation for his use of verbal persuasion. Though it would only work on guillable opponents.

The problem with Usopp creating the Clima Tact is that not even him knows how it works. Nami figured out mid-battle because Usopp thinks that some of the functions were toys like a boomerang.

I don't think that's Mind Manipulation either. It's just deceiving enemies.

I'd like to reach a conclusion about Hawkins' stat amp. The thread got derailed before that.

Okay, OP updated. We're almost done.

Fishmen and Mermen will all have Self-Sustenance Type 1. There's no discussion about that. Jack should get it as well.

The other thing are Usopp's resistances. If Robin gets resistance to Cold Temperatures via walking in Punk Hazard, Usopp should as well. It's viceversa for High Temperatures.

BTW I think there's no contradiction nor anti-feat for Luffy and Zoro's resistances. They aren't fainting by the cold and when you wet your clothes in a cold enviroment the feeling is much worse. You catch a cold much easier if you're wet when exposed to cold air.

Okay, other thing I don't want to forget.

Vinsmoke Niji has Resistance to Blunt Force Trauma with a justification that should work the same for his siblings (sans Sanji of course), but I don't know if it's a legit reason to have such a resistance to begin with.

All admirals should has invocation with Golden Den Den Mushi, or at least a golden den den mushi in they equipaments.

Back