• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Ninjago God Tier Upgrade

Yes, I knew that, however, I feel like we should at least wait for season 8 to end, and if not, season 9, or at least ask the authors, since this, if confirmed, would be a really big upgrade, and there are a couple of things that concern me:

It is always implied that he created Ninjago as in the 2 continents, and we never saw him create Stars or galaxies. And guys like the Golden Ninja or the Overlord have no feats like that.

However, since the addittion of the 16 realms to the show, it becomes trickier to understand, since Nadkhan wanted to recreate his realm using only Ninjago's land, not reshape the Universe itself.

Besides, this would make Zane defeating the Golden Master's PIS exponentially stupider than it alrady is.

The only thing that could make Universe level FSM at least plausible, is the Yin Blade, but that's still really vague, since even if it is implied to being able to cause devastating consequences to the entire Universe, if not all the 16 realms if shattered, but only outside of the show, yet Cole destroys it without causing any damage whatsoever.

I feel weird about this, and to me we should defenatly wait until we understand what he did.

Thought I would find hilarious having a Lego stomping Goku in a fight.

I mean, it's pretty clear to me. The dimension itself didn't exist before he created. True Form Overlord and USM Lloyd only appeared for a short time anyway, and Golden Master vs Zane was either PIS or due to being countered by the anti golden armor. However, a possibly Low 2-C rating would work

I suggest we wait for confirmations. Until then, we just eave the profiles like they are. To me, it seems hat they just did a huge retcon or something, because of the 16 realms.

Thought since the FSM is acasual, him predating fate, or the plot, or whatever the guys in the Cloud Kingdom manipulate isn't too far of a stretch.

Watches video and looks up stuff on the wiki

Christ, I am behind on this show.

This looks legit though.

Hmm....

This is making me rather tempted to have Goku getting stomped by a Lego....

This is very very tempting.....

Yobobojojo said:
I will update the profiles according to this. Any objections?

Well, this makes me wonder how the fucc did the FSM get overwhelmed by the Stone Army without using his Golden Power. Pheraps, if we make a profile for the Syone Army, I'd trow a Stone Warrior Giant at SCP-682 for the memes.

Probably because the Overlord Gave them that Anti-Golden armor. They would probably have 5-B to Low 2-C invulnerability

DMB 1 said:
I'd trow a Stone Warrior Giant at SCP-682 for the memes.
Anakin and Obi-Wan vs Dooku, but every time their blades clash, Palpatine says Do It
Anakin and Obi-Wan vs Dooku, but every time their blades clash, Palpatine says Do It

If this happens, Beyblade vs Ninjago is absolutely mandatory.

Spins that stomp Goku.

I like the sound of that.

That would actually work. The FSM's creation hax is likely 4-D, as is his Holy Manip, and if the other Elements are part of it and just it's applications, they would be 4-D as well

Back