• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Ninjago God Tier Upgrade

Why are Legos so overpowered?

Like.... I can't imagine making a character this strong if I didn't explicitly know about this stuff.

I haven't even gone through the Ninjago supplementary material yet either..

Oh well, it's probably non-canon

>When LEGO characters are stronger than thought possible.

Nice... Also LEGO dimensions connect Sonic, LoTR and Ninjago. Further supports Tier 2 LEGO ovo.

Speaking of which, Lord Vortech should really get a profile soon.

We need another OP Lego here.

Also note that Batman, Lucy, and Gandalf do not scale to Vortech. That's a huge outlier/PIS.

Idk why I felt like noting that

@DMUA

LEGO Dimensions is so blatant about Vortech being 2-C it's not even funny.

@Edward

In addition to the fact that they make it clear they're no match for him and have to resort to BFRing him.

Question: So, to exit the realm and create a new one, GSM had to have been in the void beyond existence. Would scale to his speed or is it some sort of resistance?

Assuming it's a timeless void it could be speed.

Otherwise it's a whole lot of nothing.

When is Ninjago gonna get a verse page.

Uhhhh

Also the Overlord and the FSM should be getting locked as they are now Low 2-C.

You know...

This now makes the stuff with the FSM creating Ninjago "Long before time had a name" make so much more sense.

Yeah, but pretty much anything they do involving the god tiers is PIS. You're the judge tho

Back