• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we should take a look at their own feats for each character first, and only then see who scales to who, if possible.

Also, what are the rules to using KE for AP?

@Gemmysaur

See here: Kinetic Energy Feats

However, we also need to use common sense, if the power of the objects that they move at that speed are shown as far weaker than kinetic energy calculations.

BTW is there any other 8-C feat for these Cap level characters in the entire MCU?

Because otherwise, we can deem the explosion calc as an outlier.

Atleast 9-A has like, 3 calcs supporting it (all of which are funky and probably wrong but still), this is the first time I've heard an 8-C calc for them.

Idk, I'll do some research on it, but it is much more reasonable than a 1000x gap.

Regardless of what we decide to rate Cap at in the end, Iron Man's regular attacks should scale as his 8-A feat was done by nearly a minute of accelerating.

Zark2099 said:
BTW is there any other 8-C feat for these Cap level characters in the entire MCU?
I can only think of Spider-Man with him barely holding the ferry together and getting himself out of rubble a la "If this be my destiny", which is considered to be his strongest moment despite being less impressive than Deathlok bumrushing that bulldozer. Those aren't 8-C feats though.

Yeah, 8-C and 9-A really **** up that scaling when Spider-Man's in-verse peak feats are Wall+ Dura on the regular and Small Building Dura at peak (for ripping apart, which is far higher than regular durability anyways).

AguilaR101 said:
Aren't Iron Man suits made of titanium though? Ultron should be made of similar materials
Maybe you could use that instead for fragmentation calcs.
Gold-titanium alloy, actually.

Speaking of Spider-Man, is there any proof that his Civil War and Homecoming Suit increases his strength and speed?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan,

Hey bro, how about for iron man:

Attack potency: Town Level, up to Large island level with armor, likely Large Country Level (Iron Man is capable of this amount of force ((show the 7-c comic panel)). Was capable of harming hulk with hulk buster armor, hulk is capable of staggering surtur. Made thanos bleed with bleeding edge armor.)

Striking strength: Building Level (harmed iron monger and others capable of tanking standard military artillery.)

So, what do ya think?

Iron Man's better AP feats are either weapons or momentum, imo, so "X level", up to "Y level" would be good for him.

Yeah, I think it would be a good idea to arrange his stats like doctor doom's profile because doom has different armor and equipment just like Tony stark.

Gemmysaur said:
Iron Man's better AP feats are either weapons or momentum, imo, so "X level", up to "Y level" would be good for him.
Iron Man's base strength should be 9-B/9-A/8-C/whatever we decide to rate Cap at in the end. He would only be 8-A via accelerating for nearly a minute. His weapons varies, but they are at most 7-C to High 7-C.

And I believe that Hawkeye would be 4-6 megajoule considering he fought against Ultron Sentries that dug through concrete and asphalt, and a calc was done wielding similar results.

Didn't Iron Monger and Whiplash fight weaker versions of Iron Man's suit? And Hawkeye is already 1 megajoule via scaling to Black Widow who survived a grenade.

And I do think it's much more reasonable for Cap to be stronger than early Iron Man suits.

EDIT: Checking the profiles I am uncertain why Iron Man's Building level and Building level+ feats scale to his physical strength. They shouldn't.

In Whiplash's case, nah, he was fighting an Iron Man with a brand new Arc Reactor, while Iron Monger still had to actually dent the Mark 3, which was already casually no-selling artillery that could level buildings.

Tony also hilariously needs a non-suit key. He's got some impressive dura feats and fighting feats on his own (Infamous MMA scene and getting hurled by Loki intensifies).

Spino's 8-C suggestion just brings everything back to square one. It's to inconsistent and contradicts Captain America's non-scaling feats. Probably better to leave everything as is honestly unless we want to chain scale the entire universe to High 7-C.

Qawsedf234 said:
Spino's 8-C suggestion just brings everything back to square one. It's to inconsistent and contradicts Captain America's non-scaling feats. Probably better to leave everything as is honestly unless we want to chain scale the entire universe to High 7-C.
You're over-exaggerating the level of inconsistency in the MCU. While it exists, no doubt, no one would scale to High 7-C in anyway not including those that already are (plus maybe Iron Man).

Except, as you said, Iron Man was trying to kill Bucky and was holding nothing back. So how long until someone makes that upgrade thread about scaling super soldiers up and then how long until someone scales to MCU peak humans like Black Wdiow.

Its just a hole that leads to deeper and worse holes. MCU Captain America isn't tier 8.

Again, Iron Man might have different keys for physical punches, weapons and flight-based attacks because of this. AKA his pushing feat might be separated from his physical punches.

What? As Aguila explained, Iron Man is only 8-A via accelerating for nearly a minute. He didn't show that power in the Civil War fight.

I've already explained how staggering someone doesn't make you scale, or else we'll end up with High 6-B Star-Lord and Captain America. Black Widow and Hawkeye don't scale to enhanced humans in any way.

Is there any 9-A or 9-B (Bucky and Red Skull excluded, WS has a potential 8-A arm while Skull can't scale with anything) that can damage Cap considerably?

Because, if Cap has 2 8-C dura calcs supporting, it is possible he may be a stone wall. That doesn't mess up our scaling all that much (hopefully), and makes everyone happy

KLOL506 said:
Again, Iron Man might have different keys for physical punches, weapons and flight-based attacks because of this. AKA his pushing feat might be separated from his physical punches.
Bucky was hit by Iron Man's weapons as well

I've already explained how staggering someone doesn't make you scale, or else we'll end up with High 6-B Star-Lord and Captain America. Black Widow and Hawkeye don't scale to enhanced humans in any way.

But you're still trying to upscale a huge majority of the verse to a KE calc that dwarfs everything else multiple times over.

Zark2099 said:
Because, if Cap has 2 8-C dura calcs supporting, it is possible he may be a stone wall. That doesn't mess up our scaling all that much (hopefully), and makes everyone happy
He doesn't. He has one atrributed feat from a stronger character in AoS and a KE calc that's better than everything else by a good number. Bucky also punched Cap well over 6 times which would one shot him if his durability was two tiers lower than the bionic arm's AP.

8-C/High 8-C is backed up by Mark 6 and after Iron Man being stronger than his previous suits and Deathlok's explosion.

Iron Man's weapons vary in power.

Not 8-A, but I feel like Bucky's arm is comparable in some way to Iron Man armor and Cap's Shield, so it is vaguely in tier 8 somewhere.

I'm trying at this point to get any result out of this thread, and perhaps making Cap a stone wall maybe able to explain him not dying eveywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back