• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Antvasima I'll be changing unlocked pages first, then Iron Man's page, which is locked, so need that unlocked. This thread isn't complete yet, so don't close it for now.

Now, onto the second step. Captain America revisions.

If anyone still has opinions regarding 8-C dura Cap & Bucky, please clarify them before I bother the admins again. If no one answers, then I will likely drop the topic entirely. This is not related to Spider-Man scaling as of yet, we might either scale them on the next step or leave those profiles as it is, since they are still functional

Literally the only reason for doing this step by step is because these are 3 revisions in a single thread, and the ones with solid foundation may be ignored as such.

So.. let's put Captain America revisions to vote. Who here agrees with an 8-C dura Cap and who disagrees?

Because people aren't clear enough with their support, you may need to clarify it right now

I'm good with 8-C dura Cap.

What does punching submarine glass while underwater rate him at though? Inferior feat?

I agree to 8-C dura cap as well.

No idea, but I guess it wouldn't be anywhere near 9-A. High-end 9-B probably.

It seems like this change has probably been approved then.

Well, since this seems controversial, it wouldn't hurt if you ask some more administrators and discussion moderators to reply here.

By the way, the Cap page should have the recalc of the 9-A AP feat Cap performed since the Wall Level+ one is still linked.

Antvasima said:
Well, since this seems controversial, it wouldn't hurt if you ask some more administrators and discussion moderators to reply here.
^

Spino did already. Still wondering why they aren't responding, at least, all of 'em.

Up to 7-C with weaponry perhaps? After all, his repulsors do variable damage, as does what weapons use actually uses (e.g. wrist-mounted anti-tank missile vs shoulder-mounted mini anti-personnel missiles).

You can ask more staff members for help with input.

7-C Iron Man kinda ***** the scaling tho doesn't it? That will likely make most Iron Man villains and Ultron 7-C which is kind of BS.

I'll try to contact more staff members.

Zark2099 said:
7-C Iron Man kinda ***** the scaling tho doesn't it? That will likely make most Iron Man villains and Ultron 7-C which is kind of BS.

I'll try to contact more staff members.
"with weaponry"

Yes, with weaponry. That would mean Killian, Whiplash, and Ultron have tanked a 7-C blast.

We finally have a decent scaling for Ultron to rest of the cast, 7-C would ruin that.

Iron Man doesn't have to necessarily scale to Loki, since Tony caught him by suprise

For clarity, the reason for 8-C stone wall Cap is that he has tanked an 8-C punch from Quicksilver, has traded blows with 8-C AP Iron man but didn't damage him back severely enough, and is supposedly comparable to Deathlok, who has tanked an 8-C explosion.

I've contacted 2 admins recently, hopefully we'll get a response

You probably need to contact more of them than that for such a prominent and controversial franchise.

Back