• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Durability should usually scale from striking strength, yes, unless there is something inherently very strange with the verse in question.

I will unlock Captain America. Tell me here wehn you are done.

He doesn't need to build up momentum for his tier 8 feat though, it was as casual as a jog.

Durability should be 8-C since he can resist the force of his own strikes.

We don't give characters extra keys for when they're holding back which can easily be assumed to be the case vs Hawkeye.

It is probably best if somebody more experienced than Zark fixes the Cap, Winter Soldier, and Quicksilver profiles.

Is Building level+ warranted, or should it be just Building level?

Building level+ should only apply for Iron Man as a whole in Striking Strength and dura, while Cap will only have Building level dura (Although I do think it should apply for his striking strength, since he fought against Red Skull, who can draw blood from him).

Hmm, very well then, soemone else should fix them.

Building level+ was since Bucky took direct hits from Iron man, with Cap scaling from that.

Antvasima said:
It is probably best if somebody more experienced than Zark fixes the Cap, Winter Soldier, and Quicksilver profiles.
This is important. Are you willing to help with this?

I thought Bucky was gonna be simply Building level via scaling to Cap who took Quicksilver's punch.

Also, Mark 6-Onwards Iron Man should have At least Class 50 lifting strength since those armors are faaaaaaaar superior to Mark 2-5 ones.

Are you willing to handle this Spino? Or you Therefir?

Thank you. Are you willing to fix Quicksilver and the Winter Soldier as well?

Of course, but it will take some time, first I will create a Sandbox so that everyone can see if the profile is fine or not.

Looks good, though I still think Cap should have 8-C AP and striking strength since he fought against Red Skull, who drew blood from him (Which is really what the standard definition for "getting hurt" is), but if that's still not enough, we can go for Therefir's version until Endgame comes out.

Didn't we decide that Quicksilver has an aura that shields him from attacks? In that case, we can say "Wall level normally, Building level while running", similar to comic Flash.

Also, I don't think Spidey's Homecoming suit has any evidence to suggest he gets amped by it as a whole (Only his webbing is of better quality, material and strength).

Then we shouldn't use it, if we were guided by the comics, Spider-Man would be much stronger than Cap and Bucky, for example.

Is there anything wrong with 8-C Quicksilver? It seems you are trying to downgrade him for who knows why.

I went though Gemmysaur's responses and none of thm seems to suggest a downgrade for Quicksilver or him having an aura, to me. It is likely a misunderstanding occurs, Spinosaurus75DinosaurFa.

The profile mostly seems fine, but why should the bionic arm have higher durability for tanking its own strikes if it only has Building level attack potency?

Yeah that isn't a good justification, but the bionic arm should still be more durable than the rest of his body.

Oh wait Black Panther is locked @Antvasima.

And would Red Skull be 8-C in terms of dura? He was injected with a similar version of the Super Soldier Serum.

To upgrade any MCU character that has ripped heads off or snapped necks to At least Class 1.

Back