• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
KLOL506 said:
Oooooooooooooh, I thought you meant that 8 gigawatts= 1.0 tons. NVM, it's 1.9.
Yeah, so should all armors above Mark 2 be High 8-C?

We should probably remake his missile feat calc.

The one in IM 1? Cause i don't think that would surpass 9-A at all

Pretty much. Anything above Mk. VI would undoubtedly be High 8-C.

AidenBrooks999 said:
We should probably remake his missile feat calc.
The one in IM 1? Cause i don't think that would surpass 9-A at all
I meant the tank one. Where he blows up one. Would probably go above 9-A or so. His suit's dura should easily scale to his missiles and he can probably deliver similar punching power.

The novelization of Iron Man 1 says he targeted a weak point on the tank, but I don't know how canon that is.

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if tanks usually carry that much fuel to get completey blown to tiny bits.

Problem is, the novel makes use of dialogue that isn't in the movie, so maybe not.

8-C Spidey feels wildly contradictive to his usual showings, plus he didn't damage Cap anymore than what a room of SHIELD agents can accomplish.

I feel like his current tier is likely fine. One can argue he's close to Falcon in terms of AP ig

But this be MCU Spidey, Wolvie doesn't exist in the MCU and never will (Sadly).

Also, I really don't see the need for a Homemade Suit key. There's no evidence that the Homecoming suit enhances Peter's physical stats at all.

Zark2099 said:
8-C Spidey feels wildly contradictive to his usual showings, plus he didn't damage Cap anymore than what a room of SHIELD agents can accomplish.
1. What would it contradict? It did similar damage as IM and WM did vs Giant-Man (not saying he scakes to them, but just to point that out)

2. While not accepted yet, what about what I said about scaling him to QS's punch vs Cap? Since Cap took nothing from that (but still "feel it") and Spider-Man (and others could do the same to him)

I feel like his current tier is likely fine. One can argue he's close to Falcon in terms of AP ig

Yeah, no. Even during that fight he was able to stop a punch from Bucky's bionic arm and harm him and then Cap. Falcon fightning there would be a true outlier

He may not go bloodlust on him, but to assume he would hold back? He has no reason to. It's an enemy that he has to defeat if he wants to escape. Now, granted, Bucky's bionic arm varies from stronger than his normal arm to about the same level (See his fight with cap) from time to time, but also Spidey has his fight with Cap and not being useless againts Giant-Man

It contradicts Homecoming's feats severely for him to be 8-C, where his feats range from 9-B to 9-A. But eh, I suppose that him being the same tier as Cap makes sense enough. Would like if there were any calculations that imply as such.

KLOL506 said:
We have a 5-A worldwipe calc for each Infinity Stone tho.

He even decimated Xandar.
Him decimating Xandar is likely not literal, Thor was exhasperated and whatnot. Unless we see said destruction, which likely may be the case, I don't think we should be scaling characters.

So, Quicksilver hits Cap at hypersonic speeds in the face and Cap's only knocked back.

But Schmidt punches Cap and cuts his lip, makes him bleed even (Face went red too).

KLOL506 said:
So, Quicksilver hits Cap at hypersonic speeds in the face and Cap's only knocked back.

But Schmidt punches Cap and cuts his lip, makes him bleed even (Face went red too).
Bucky made his face red too

Also, afaik, only Bucky, Schmidt and BP (IIRC) could make Cap struggle to catch his breath with their strikes or even properly bruise him. Peak MCU humans could only momentarily restrain him, and even then, it had to be in numbers. Otherwise, they always got stomped. BW's hits didn't do jack to WS's face.

Red Skull also took multiple hits from Cap's shield and was completely fine.

Cap managed to break Bucky's arm, doesn't that count as an AP feat too?

I don't remember Cap ever being able to do that. At best, he jammed the shield in the slits on the arm.

Breaking a super soldiers arm is not something I think normal humans can do when Cap is able to overpower multiple trained professionals (9-Bs) who are some of the best in the world in addition to a magnet that when set, requires his full body strength to overpower, with just one arm without leverage (he was getting tased in the meantime). Bucky required more effort than that.

Depends on the super soldier's tier, and Cap is above Bucky's flesh arm regardless so it doesn't matter.

Also, Cap required his feet on the wall to pull the magnet off it. That's more body strength used than an armbar on Bucky.

Bucky scales from Cap in durability and from taking hits from High 8-C Iron Man (Yes, I suggested to upgrade IM from Mark 3 onwards)

Also the QS feat that I would keep bringing on because of course

Back