• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
LOL, we need a profile of Blonsky first.

Also, he might have his regen at Mid-Low, since his bones healed from being turned to gravel within a few days without much medicine.

Gemmysaur said:
He may scale from Cap but his flesh is still lower than Cap's overall.
No. He took multiple hits from Cap and traded blows back harder. Also, Bucky took multiple hits from Iron Man without any cuts to his face, while Cap actually did bleed, so I'd say Bucky's skin is more durable than Cap's skin.

He shouldn't be 10-A. He should legit be on Cap's level.

We agreed that it was a different version of the serum. Or else Cap would have low-mid Regenerationn.

Thanos wanted to destroy the whole universe and create a new one from 0. With the gauntlet it should be at least 3-A.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
He shouldn't be 10-A. He should legit be on Cap's level.
We agreed that it was a different version of the serum. Or else Cap would have low-mid Regenerationn.

Yeah, but the serum still grants power on comparable levels to Cap. Maybe it was an improved version, since Blonsky still required the doctor's help to actually become Abomination.

Isn't Blonsky's serum an "improved" version of the Hulk serum? Because they state Banner was working on that thing and Cap's serum was gone, wasn't it?

Sorta. To go over the serum though

• Original used on Red Skull
  • Modified version used on Steve
  • Zola's version given to Bucky over multiple years
  • Stark's version that created the other Hydra soldiers
  • And finally Dr. Reinstein's formula which both Bruce Banner and Blonsky used
Now seemingly Reinstein's version was the same or had a similar capacity as the others. The main difference being that his version had Vita-Rays directly blasted into the serum. Meaning you didn't need a chamber or anything to activate the artificial muscle replacements. Now Blonsky is weaker, but that's because he was given a super low dosage of the thing, unlike everyone else who got the entire formula injected into them.

Now Banner's thing is different. As he used a formula that had Gamma Rays activate the thing instead of Vita-Rays. The issue is that Gamma Rays cause the serum to rapidly over replace muscle mass which results in people becoming big monsters. Which is why Hulk and Abomination, despite having the same SSS as everyone else, are freakishly huge.

So on topic: No. Blonsky was given a low dosage of a similar forumla to Captain America. Its just after he was given Banner's blood, the Gamma Radiation caused his formula to overdevelop his muscles and turn him into Abomination.

Anyhow, I don't think Blonsky shows any feats at all for an 8-C tier, and for all we know Reinstein's formula might be vastly inferior strength wise (Stark, Banner, Zola and Erskin have better intelligence feats anyway than some unknown offscreen rando), so I'm against upgrading him unless we get a solid scaling or calc. (Maybe he should get 9-B, since he must atleast be comparable to peak humans)

Also, Reinstein's only been credited for Blonsky's serum, Banner developed his own one.

I wasn't suggesting we upgrade Blonsky. He was given a low dosage of the serum and doesn't scale to anyone. I was just explaining the origin of his thing.

Also, Reinstein's only been credited for Blonsky's serum, Banner developed his own one.

Yeah

Actually, are all the current profiles accounted for by the Cap and Iron Man revisons? Because I find a few straddling changes once in a while so its good for clarity.

Also, there is a proposition for upgrading Aldrich Killian (Marvel Cinematic Universe) to High 8-C for stomping base Iron Man, making Tony get High 8-C via self destrcution. Thoughts?

He should probably be upgraded to at least wall level, particularly after that second dosing, he's a confirmed superhuman and should be physically superior to any unaugmented human in the MCU at least.

Zark2099 said:
Actually, are all the current profiles accounted for by the Cap and Iron Man revisons? Because I find a few straddling changes once in a while so its good for clarity.

Yes. Cap, Bucky, Red Skull, Crossbones with Gauntlet, Black Panther, Killmonger. Does Spidey and hence Vulture need to be scaled to them?

Spidey definitely scales. He withstood hits from Shocker, who has better gauntlets than Crossbones, staggered Giant-Man and blocked hits from Bucky and briefly fought against Cap despite losing.

Mark 6 and later should be High 8-C, period.

Also, there really doesn't seem to be a need for Spidey's homemade suit. His Homecoming suit only enhances his webbing, so there should only really be two keys.

So, I saw Endgame.

Spoilers ahead.
Ant-Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)'s Third Key likely scales to Hulk's first key, since he took out the sky beetle thingies in one shot.

Captain America (Marvel Cinematic Universe) needs a Mjolnir key, which makes him comparable to Thanos. He might also be fully 8-C. Debatable though, he didn't kill himself.

Hulk (Marvel Cinematic Universe) doesn't really require a Professor Hulk key IMO, he just feels the same as the Ragnarok version.

If Captain Marvel was to get a page, she's the same tier as Thanos, for trading blows with him.

The Avengers base blowing up is a massive outlier (duh), and shouldn't be used to scale anyone, (especially base Lang and Hawkeye)

Holy shit the movie was rad.

The scaling in this movie is so bad though. Like, we have Base Thanos being comparable to Thor w/ Stormbreaker + Mjolnir, ANY version of Cap, and Iron Man, who can't be weaker than before because that's not how Tech Fighters work. Despite them boxing with him when he had multiple stones amping his stats all together...

Eh, it's bad, but were not scaling people to Thanos. It can be waived away as Thanos being in his prime, Iron Man and Thor being out of practice for prolonged times, or other PIS.

Cap is scaling to Thor, Ant-Man to Avengers 1 Hulk

Also, the movie was spoiled 20 comments ago...

Zark2099 said:
So, I saw Endgame.
Spoilers ahead.

Captain America (Marvel Cinematic Universe) needs a Mjolnir key, which makes him comparable to Thanos. He might also be fully 8-C. Debatable though, he didn't kill himself.
No, we still have Cap breaking WS's arm and Red Skull drawing blood from Cap's face and making him struggle to breathe whereas Quicksilver's punch only knocked Cap down.

Hmm. Fine. I think I'll make a new CRT for them.

Also, where does Thanos' 5-A durability comes from?

Doesn't make very much sense, it's an AP Augmentation. If he was High 6-B durability, he'd scale to the rest of the cast better

Power Stone shields, technically, although like its beams I don't really think they scale to its planet-busting power, seems like it can't be concentrated into a human-ish scale from its Environmental Destruction capability.

I've some questions from EndGame.

1. Why did Marvel allow Captain America to go back in time to deliver the soul stone to Red Skull but didn't show us their interaction after so long? Would Cap take pity on him and bring him back to Earth?

2. Returning the stones to their timelines doesn't make everything go back to normal. The tesseract was destroyed to extract the space stone. The tesseract was not in the suitcase. Loki's Scepter was also not returned, Cap just returned the Mind stone. The Aether was not returned. Did he put the Reality Stone in her arse or something? The Orb was not returned either. He returned the Power Stone, but how? The stone kills all who touches it. And so with the Soul Stone. Except for Time Stone.

3. Would Black Widow be return in exchange for the Soul Stone? Will Cap just give the Soul Stone to Red Skull and leave?

4. Why didn't Thanos use the Mind Stone on the Avengers?

1. Not many people wanted 20 minutes more tacked onto a 3 hour film

2. The timelines are alternate universes. Ancient One tells that due to the time travel, the Main Timeline and Alternate timelines are separated. They aren't returned to their exact places, just exist in those universes so they aren't destroyed, likely with the Ancient One.

Alt timeline is implied since in the Avengers timeline, Loki returns to Thanos with the Tesseract, but in the Guardians Timeline, Nebula says that the Power stone will be the first one Thanos will get. As for Cap holding the Power stone, he's likely strong enough, but PIS is also a thing.

3. Again, Cap just vaguely returns it to that timeline. Also no, I don't think you can be brought back.

4. CIS.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Cap went to Vormir tho, and met Red Skull
Would be awesome to see this
It would be awesome if we get to see this scene in Captain America 4 with a time-travel villain going after Cap or some sort of Time Police.

Back