• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Magi revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to just state this is probably how generally the scaling goes.

Metal Vessels will be: 'At Least High 6-C, likely/possibly 6-B'

This depends on the metal vessel in question

Magi should probably just be "6-B" or "At least 6-B" flat.

Household vessels should be "At least High 6-C, possibly 6-B"

They can damage metal vessel users generally speaking and aren't too far off in power.

Striking Strength I am pretty sure stays the same unless Sinbad did his feat with striking power, which means he gets similar treatment. All the others that don't have feats will be Unknown preferably. Those who fought Sinbad should probably get the possibly tagged to their name.

Those are my suggestions, possibly missed one or two.

Household vessels seem like the one with the most debate, so shifting towards who scales and who doesn't should probably be our priority.

I think that household vessels being able to damage metal vessel users may be plot-induced stupidity, as the series does not tend to portray characters as nearly as durable as their damage output. Perhaps we should scale from the strongest household vessel feat instead?

Hmmmm "At least" should only be given if the calc is on the higher end of large island level.

All the metal vessel users, household vessel users and magis should be, High 6-C, likely 6-B

Like I have said many times, all metal vessel users are comparable to each other.

Magi are not really that much stronger than a average metal vessel user, the real reason why magi are treated as superior is because, 1) Metal vessel is always focused on a single type of magic but magis have no such restriction, they can use any type. 2) Metal vessel users are dependent on their limited magoi, magis can use an unrestricted amount of magoi from the world, which means they can spam attacks. Thats it.

Household vessel users like morgiana can harm Arba who can go toe to toe against Hakuryuu, we also have statements that say multiple household vessel users can defeat a metal vessel user if they faught smartly, therefore household users should get the same rating aswell.

I agree with BANLK about Magi, but am uncertain about household vessel users, as I mentioned in my last post.

Yes, that seems more appropriate. What feat are they currently scaled from?

Okay. That seems fine then.

Is anybody experienced willing to apply the revisions? Please remember that you have to update both the tiers, the attack potencies, the striking strengths, the durabilities, and if necessary the tier categories at the bottom.

Btw I wanted to mention that according to the author Yamuraiha is superior to weapon equip Alibaba, don't really remember the source but take that as you will.

She is not a magi, so that seems unreliable.

Yes you can do the revisions. I will unlock the profiles. Tell me here when you are done.

Most of the profiles are done, just doing some finishing touches beause I made an error

But the main three can be closed, and so can this thread I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back