• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Haki Devil Fruit Resistance Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you trying to prove? You're literally making no sense by what you're saying.
With it, it can defend them against a Devil Fruit users (悪魔の実) abilities ... this does not say: with it, it can defend them against some of the Devil Fruit users abilities

@MonkeyOfLife

Nobody is saying some except you.

We are saying that basic haki does not scale to the full power of devil fruit users, whether they're awakened or just experts.

Yet no where does it say you need strong haki to defend against devil fruit abilities
Kaido and Big mom weren't able to be properly be moved by Law because of how strong their haki was. Law was able to move other people with haki easily. (Luffy, Doflamingo, etc) Just having straight up haki isn't enough, it depends as to how strong it is.

Kaido and Big mom weren't able to be properly be moved by Law because of how strong their haki was. Law was able to move other people with haki easily. (Luffy, Doflamingo, etc) Just having straight up haki isn't enough, it depends as to how strong it is.
Law has haki... And I don't remember law teleporting doflamingo... Again if law did not have haki he would be a side character with hax devil fruit... Every worst generation can beat law if law does not have haki

Yet no where does it say you need strong haki to defend against devil fruit abilities
We never said that.

But stronger haki is required against stronger and more potent abilities.

If your haki is level 1, you could tank heat that can burn a tree.
If your haki is level 1000, you could tank heat that can vaporize steel.

Higher level haki = more potent abilities.

I refuse to scale low tier goofs to peak DF abilities.

We never said that.

Again... Resisting doesn't mean scale... It only means hot, cold and others won't affect them...

We never said that.

Stronger haki is required against stronger haki users... Not devil fruits

Again... Resisting doesn't mean scale... It only means hot, cold and others won't affect them...
You're scaling their resistance to the god-high tier's temperatures.

I don't mean AP scaling, I mean heat scaling.

Law has haki... And I don't remember law teleporting doflamingo... Again if law did not have haki he would be a side character with hax devil fruit... Every worst generation can beat law if law does not have haki
You're the one trying to prove that it's with devil fruits in general, why are you bringing up hax? Ope Ope no Mi still counts as a fruit. Not to mention, that law teleporting people wouldn't neccesarily be haki based, it would be based on his fruit.

Stronger haki is required against stronger haki users... Not devil fruits
So Kalifa's blocking Whitebeard's quakes if he doesn't use Haki then. I've seen it all.

Maybe you're right, but I can name at least 10 people in this thread that won't let that come to pass.
Yes... Magu magi no mi and Mera Mera is a devil fruit ability...
So level 1 haki is blocking level 1000 devil fruit?

You know if this was true, devil fruit users w/out Haki would always lose to Haki users right?

You're the one trying to prove that it's with devil fruits in general, why are you bringing up hax? Ope Ope no Mi still counts as a fruit. Not to mention, that law teleporting people wouldn't neccesarily be haki based, it would be based on his fruit.
Which is hax... Same with suger being able to make others into toy while bypassing durability... Haki resists it

So Kalifa's blocking Whitebeard's quakes if he doesn't use Haki then. I've seen it all.

Maybe you're right, but I can name at least 10 people in this thread that won't let that come to pass.

So level 1 haki is blocking level 1000 devil fruit?

You know if this was true, devil fruit users w/out Haki would always lose to Haki users right?
Yes... Literally ever logia that is powerful has strong haki... If an admiral had Yuki Yuki no Mi... Zoro would not be able to act as he did with monet...

Yes... Literally ever logia that is powerful has strong haki
Did I say "they have haki" in that situation?

If Akainu uses NO HAKI and Kalifa uses Haki.
If Akainu uses Red Dog, would Kalifa's Haki completely block that?

Which is hax... Same with suger being able to make others into toy while bypassing durability... Haki resists it
You would have to prove that haki resists that sugar's fruit, but with law's it is already proven but it depends on the amount of haki. You had no way to prove law was using haki to teleport people, and he teleported luffy and doflamingo, who have superior haki to him not to mention. It depends on how strong your haki is, which you're failing to realize.

I'd say an Oven calc is good to use for baseline.

@MonkeyOfLife Can you summarize your main arguments or your issue? It seems like this is dragging on for no apparent reason, Tempest has explained a lot what are you not getting?

You would have to prove that haki resists that sugar's fruit, but with law's it is already proven but it depends on the amount of haki. You had no way to prove law was using haki to teleport people, and he teleported luffy and doflamingo, who have superior haki to him not to mention. It depends on how strong your haki is, which you're failing to realize.
Again I already know this... Kaiso and big mom has Superior haki... So law can't do anything... If law did not have haki... Base luffy can one shot him...

Are you trying to saying that you can make Devil Fruits abilities stronger...
0178-005.png

Ok.

I'm not arguing w/ you.

We're not giving basic haki peak DF capacity for resistances.

Again I already know this... Kaiso and big mom has Superior haki... So law can't do anything... If law did not have haki... Base luffy can one shot him...
Yeah, but you're not understanding my points. Law had WEAKER haki than doffy. Doffy's haki is far above his, but HE could still move doffy with his devil fruit. It shows that baseline haki or even advanced haki, depending on the fruit, might not even be enough, or on the person. You cannot scale baseline haki, to someone with a powerful df.

Losing literally means nothing... If you can resist an ability you can still lose... What are you trying to say? 🦧
You're trying to prove that baseline haki is more than enough to completely resist an ability, but LUCCI didn't. Not to mention that he had haki, but luffy could bypass that with HIS df, and bypassed his tekkai as well not to mention. Baseline haki is NEVER enough.

You're trying to prove that baseline haki is more than enough to completely resist an ability, but LUCCI didn't. Not to mention that he had haki, but luffy could bypass that with HIS df, and bypassed his tekkai as well not to mention. Baseline haki is NEVER enough.
Bypass tekkai with force and speed...

Akainu would destroy Khalifa but she would be able to resist the heat
You would literally have no way to prove that. Whitebeard had haki, he couldn't do it completely. Aokiji ALSO had haki, he couldn't completely. We're talking about the heat aspect as a whole here. Ace had haki, he couldn't. You see why you're not making sense here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back