• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Chronoa DBH abilities addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now slowing down, i'm busy and you guys decide to do whatever you guys want without my input. I'm going to disagree with some things 0.0

Now now slowing down, i'm busy and you guys decide to do whatever you guys want without my input. I'm going to disagree with some things 0.0
Hehe
Viet you gave us alot of Input fot the Original OP and the Additions plus the extras
And it was really appreciated (y)

Infact most of the things on the summary list was things you agreed on so yeah... :)

I forgot about this...

Xenoverse key:

Weapon Creation (via Holy Inscription)

Weapon Mastery

Damage Boost (landing more Holy Inscription, the more damage does her Godly Chronos Cannon)

Limited Power Nullification (via Chaos Wall; an energy wall that can nullify Ki blast)

Telekinesis
Weapon Creation, i don't think so..
It's more like Ki construct creation which would come under Ki manipulation

Weapon Mastery
Not sure this would fly, she doesn't use Weapons on a regular basis

Damage Boost
Is Okay

Limited Power Null
Seems fine I guess

Telekinesis is alright (I should know cause it's already there)

Let's see what others say

Brainwashed Chronoa were not rendered by me, I found them on Deviantart.
Hey PL a question
How well would you be able to make a render for Brainwashed Chronoa from the card pics in the OP
Not saying you have to do it, i just wanted to know if any of those would make for better pictures

Hey PL a question
How well would you be able to make a render for Brainwashed Chronoa from the card pics in the OP
Not saying you have to do it, i just wanted to know if any of those would make for better pictures
I think the ones from deviantart are better.

It is important to give credit by linking the source of those two renders when adding them to her profile.

I think the ones from deviantart are better.

It is important to give credit by linking the source of those two renders when adding them to her profile.
Alright then (y)

Now all that's needed to do is

1. Get others to review your suggestions and add whatever is agreed upon
2. Get someone to then open the pages For Chronoa, Demigra, Mechikabura and the Keysword
3. Have some add what needs to be added and have someone create the Key for Brainwashed Chronoa and the Transformed Keysword (giving credit to the renders of course)

That is how I see it anyways

Chronoa (Xenoverse Key)

Existence Erasure
Causality Manipulation
Life Manipulation
Teleportation
Limited Light & Darkness Manipulation
Longevity
Attack Reflection
Homing Attack
Information Analysis
Non Physical Interaction

Chronoa (Heroes Key)

All previous abilities and resistances on a greater scale now including
Life force absorption
(Already There)
Multiple Statistics Reduction
Multiple Active and Passive Statistics Amplification
Multiple Active and Passive Probability Manipulation
Passive Statistics Amplification Negation (2 allies)
Passive Probability Manipulation Negation
Multiple Active & Passive Recovery (Stamina & Power)
Summoning Shenron, Xeno Goku, Xeno Gohan, Xeno Vegeta, Xeno Trunks and Heroes Avatar
Status Effect Inducement Resistance
Damage Boost Negation
Dormant Keysword added to Abilities Section
Transformed Keysword added to Abilities Section
Multiple Active and Passive Damage Reduction
Passive Damage Reduction Negation
Another means of Power Null (2 allies)
Stamina Reduction which leads to Status Effect Inducement with Limited Unconventional Resistance Negation
Resurrection (2 allies)
Multiple Active and Passive Healing
Power Bestowal
Recovery Boost
Limited Absolute Zero

Emotion Sensing
Cosmic Awareness
Magic Materialization
Portal Creation
Damage Transfer
Sealing and BFR on a Greater Scale
Existence Erasure
Time Travel
Time Stop on a Greater Scale that can Bypass Resistances
Power Bestowal (For a different reason)
Limited Causality Manipulation via Sealing
Resistance to Existence Erasure
Acausality Types 1 & 4
Resistance to Time Manipulation & Time Stop

Chronoa (Brainwashed Key)

All previous abilities and resistances now including

AP Rating: Multiversal+, was capable of overwhelming Base Xeno Trunks

Limited Fire Manipulation
Limited Ice Manipulation
Passive Statistics Amplification Negation
Passive Damage Boost Negation
Resurrection Negation
Passive Healing and Recovery Reduction
Unholy Manipulation
Darkness Construct Creation
Dark Magic

Demigra (Wizard Key)

According to Dagoth_OwO, Demigra's should have a new AP Rating as he had absorbed Toki Toki in the Past and it would look like this:

AP: Multi-Solar System level (Fought with Chronoa as an ordinary Kai, should be not that weaker than Toeiverse Shin), Multiverse level+ after absorbing Toki Toki (Absorbed Toki Toki and gained his power, becoming relative to Demon God Demigra)

Along with:
Space-Time Manipulation
Resistance to Time Manipulation and Time Stop
Creation

Demigra (Universe Creation Key)

Limited Causality Manipulation via Sealing

Mechikabura (Time Power Unleashed Key)

Greater Resistance to Time Manipulation and Time Stop

Keysword Additions

Dormant State

Holy Manipulation
BFR
Resistance to Time Manipulation and Time Stop
Resistance to Unholy Manipulation
Resistance to Darkness Manipulation
Resistance to Dark Magic

Transformed State

All abilities and Resistances of Previous State on a greater scale now including
Unholy Manipulation
Causality Manipulation via Sealing
Power Nullification Resistance Negation
Sealing Resistance Negation
Chronoa (Xenoverse Key)
Limited Light & Darkness Manipulation:
No proof for this => Disagree

=> Disagree as she lost her Holy Manip

Keysword Additions

Dormant State
Resistance to Darkness Manipulation ????? where is the proof => Disagree for now

Transformed State

Unholy Manipulation =>
What, what drug are you on => Disagree

Chronoa (Xenoverse Key)

Keysword Additions

Dormant State
Resistance to Darkness Manipulation ????? where is the proof => Disagree for now

Transformed State

Unholy Manipulation =>
Are you asking for proof
Sure give me a sec

Chronoa (Xenoverse Key)

Keysword Additions

Dormant State

Transformed State

Unholy Manipulation =>
Chronoa has a skill in DBXV2 where she fires a wave of energy at her opponent. If it connects, it entraps them while she forms orbs of light and darkness, mixing them together into a larger orb in front of her before shooting it at her target.
Custom Character using Chronoa's Skill

Chronoa doesn't have Holy Manipulation, the keysword does as it was stated the keysword has the power of light but I have seen no statements indicating the same for Chronoa

In these three scans it is outright confirmed that the Power of Darkness can't work on the keysword and Mechi stated that even with his power destroying the Keysword is Impossible. And Mechi casually uses Darkness Manipulation in Character and Knows and outright states it wouldn't affect/destroy the Keysword
Keysword can Weaken Power of Darkness
Mechi admits that his powers can't destroy the Keysword
Just from Observation alone, Mechi confidently states that Trrunks can Resist the Power of Darkness
Plus Domino also stated that it would extend to it

Trunks Literally States that the Keysword can use the power of Darkness
Demigra gave the Keysword Power of Darkness, and clearly uses it the Power of Darkness to Seal Mechi

ffc58d64b62a837e974f9d7d1edfc54a.jpg

Do these answer you doubts Viet?

Last edited:
1. No, it just Ki Blast color, not Darkness Manip and Light Manip, Darkness Manip is you manipulating and shaping the Darkness/Shadow itself. For example if you manip the shadow of you cast down by sunlight, it is Darkness Manip. same with Light Manip as you manipulating light itself, creating light source, altering it luminosity, etc....The word orbs of light and darkness is a flowery word to be honest
2. Fine
3. It is resistance to Unholy Manip, Mechi doesn't even manipulating Darkness to be honest, you take the word with it literal meaning, not the hidden meaning
4. To be honest, the whole power Light and power of Dark sound too much cringy like hyperbole language and just refering to Good Ki and Dark Ki, but again whatever.

1. No, it just Ki Blast color, not Darkness Manip and Light Manip, Darkness Manip is you manipulating and shaping the Darkness/Shadow itself. For example if you manip the shadow of you cast down by sunlight, it is Darkness Manip. same with Light Manip as you manipulating light itself, creating light source, altering it luminosity, etc....The word orbs of light and darkness is a flowery word to be honest
2. Fine
3. It is resistance to Unholy Manip, Mechi doesn't even manipulating Darkness to be honest, you take the word with it literal meaning, not the hidden meaning
4. To be honest, the whole power Light and power of Dark sound too much cringy like hyperbole language and just refering to Good Ki and Dark Ki, but again whatever.
1. It's not full on manipulation but she at least manifest orbs of light and darkness hence the limited
Manifesting orbs of light and orbs or darkness can't exactly be treated as nothing
If you want, I could word it to say Can create orbs of Light and Darkness since she actually does do this and the description of the attack confirms it

Last edited:
Seems good additions. Also....

When is Xeno GOku Black getting a profile. He's killed 99 Goku's across all time and has fought UI Omen Goku 86 times lol

1. It's not full on manipulation but she at least manifest orbs of light and darkness hence the limited
Manifesting orbs of light and orbs or darkness can't exactly be treated as nothing
If you want, I could word it to say Can create orbs of Light and Darkness since she actually does do this and the description of the attack confirms it
It is Freaking Ki Manip, not light and darkness, let slone Limited. I already give what could qualify as Darkness and Light manip

Weapon Creation (via Holy Inscription)

Weapon Mastery

Damage Boost (landing more Holy Inscription, the more damage does her Godly Chronos Cannon)

Limited Power Nullification (via Chaos Wall; an energy wall that can nullify Ki blast)

Telekinesis
Whatever

I guess we can start implementing to was agreed, right?

Can someone contact @Ant?

Pages to open:

Chronoa

Demigra

Mechikabura

Keysword

I think Orange is also going to make a blog for Toki Toki since absorbing him would grant quite a few abilities. This would obviously affect Demigra

Well as Proud said we can start implementing the agreed stuff to the necessary profiles. Although there's still the Toki Toki blog which would be helpful and would help avoid any confusion.

Well as Proud said we can start implementing the agreed stuff to the necessary profiles. Although there's still the Toki Toki blog which would be helpful and would help avoid any confusion.
Welp.
Guess we just wait for Ant to come and unlock the pages then

Also now that I think about maybe Demigra should have Key for the Transformed Keysword since he was in part responsible for it's awakening and has the specific powers needed to Transform the Keysword

Also now that I think about maybe Demigra should have Key for the Transformed Keysword since he was in part responsible for it's awakening and has the specific powers needed to Transform the Keysword
I'm just speculating though so take what I say with grain of salt

Toki Toki should have a profile as he have different abilities in Heroes and Xenoverse. We can have profile for weapon and even object and realm like the Root from Nasuverse and The World Tree from God Of War 4, no reason just to make a blog for Toki Toki even if he not a fighter, we even have profile for Shenron despite they are just a bunch of Wishing Dragon

Toki Toki should have a profile as he have different abilities in Heroes and Xenoverse. We can have profile for weapon and even object and realm like the Root from Nasuverse and The World Tree from God Of War 4, no reason just to make a blog for Toki Toki even if he not a fighter, we even have profile for Shenron despite they are just a bunch of Wishing Dragon
Hmmm that's a good point.

@Orange What do you think. Do you wanna go with a profile or a blog

He's got the right kind of energy, but he doesn't have enough to transform it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back