• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Chronoa DBH abilities addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually actually while we or on this topic, shouldn't we do another thread and discuss toki toki abilities since demigra has them?

And he can use his abilities, so wouldn't be appropriate to just list all of toki stuff here, discuss it a d then give them to demigra?
Well I suppose making a blog would be okay
But we already know for sure that demigra has Toki Toki abilities and I have provided a credible list of things he can do which has been accepted by everyone so no need to hold off on giving him those powers

Well I suppose making a blog would be okay
But we already know for sure that demigra has Toki Toki abilities and I have provided a credible list of things he can do which has been accepted by everyone so no need to hold off on giving him those powers
Okay! I'll try to look for some scans here and there to see if I ever find something interesting

Welp, guess I'm not stopping Acausality then. Just make sure it's noted that if Chronoa wants her Keysword powered-up, she'll have to spend time and energy to make it so, it won't start out that way.

Welp, guess I'm not stopping Acausality then. Just make sure it's noted that if Chronoa wants her Keysword powered-up, she'll have to spend time and energy to make it so, it won't start out that way.
Unless it's specifically stated it starts out like that

Which one is better:
acQWIVf.png

or

jnKINnV.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back