• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Abilities

Akatsuki: Magnetism Manipulation (Blitz Engine is capable of emitting electromagnetic pulse), Technology Manipulation (Blitz Engine is capable of shutting down any technologies), Energy Projection (Blitztank, who uses Blitz Engine as its power, is able to create energy beams), Life Manipulation (Blitz Engine turns life energy to electricity), Extrasensory Perception (Was able to sense Fritz' killing intent), Resistance to Ice Manipulation (Was completely fine with being encased in ice in Arctic Ocean) and Life Manipulation (Is fine while Blitz Engine is constantly sucking his life energy)

Mycale: Martial Artist, Weapon Mastery (Expert at using her staff in combat), Portal Creation (Capable of creating portals where the summons can be appeared), Fire Manipulation (Capable of creating flames from below with Freyja), Animal Manipulation (Capable of commanding wolves with Fenrir and massive snake with Jormungandr), Energy Projection (Capable of firing energy with Jormungandr), Teleportation (Capable of teleporting with her portals as seen with her intro), Creation (Capable of creating things such as chairs with thought), Technology Manipulation (Capable of commanding Blitztanks in her arcade ending), Possession (Can possess other beings to live longer as seen with Anonym's ending), Resurrection and Immortality (Type 4, 5 and 6; In her arcade ending, she transcended death and can live for hundreds of years by resurrecting herself as long as she has a soul)

Sai: Expert Hand-to-hand Combatant, Death Manipulation (Capable of killing anyone instantly by looking them using his eyes), Power Nullification (Capable of negating opponent's defensive skills with Jyashi), Curse Manipulation (Can curse opponent for various effects with Jyashi), Statistics Reduction (Hampers with opponent's movement including teleportation with Jyashi), Summoning (Capable of summoning heavensent fish with Jyashi), Stealth Mastery (Stated to be expert at spying others), Light Manipulation (Can emit light from his eyes), Acrobatics (Some of his moves have acrobat like movements) and Longevity (Murakumo stated that Sai lived since the war before Akatsuki was frozen in Arctic Ocean and he is still quite young looking)

Kanae: Acrobatics (Capable of flipping in the air like an acrobat), Underwater Breathing (Type 3) and Energy Manipulation (Capable of manipulating her own energy to grow blue)

Fritz: Vehicular Mastery (Skilled at riding boats), Duplication (Was responsible for creating technology that gave Murakumo ability to duplicate)

Marilyn: Energy Projection (Can release energy with Kasuishou), Acrobatics (Capable of flipping around the battlefield)

Murakumo: Magnetism Manipulation and Technology Manipulation (Capable of emitting massive electromagnetic pulse to shut down any technology across earth), Light Manipulation (Capable of emitting destructive light with his tech), Possession and Immortality (Type 6; Has other copies of himself which he can possess), Afterimage Creation, Duplication (Capable of creating duplicates of himself), Electricity Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Energy Projection, Telekinesis (Scaling from Adler and Soldat who are merely his clones), Weapon Mastery (Expert at using a sword), Martial Arts (Skilled to the point that he can go toe-to-toe with Akatsuki), Explosion Manipulation (Capable of creating explosions with Denkou Jirai), Aura (Capable of creating electrical aura with Hakkou Jirou), Resistance to Life Manipulation (Is fine while Blitz Engine is constantly sucking his life energy)

Wei: Martial Artist (Master of Cosmos of the Minds Fist) and Statistics Amplification (Capable of increasing his speed, strength and durability with Rensei Kaki)

Anonym: Martial Artist (Expert of Chinese self-defense), Light Manipulation and Holy Manipulation (Can attack the opponent with holy light upon resurrection) and Acrobatics

Perfecti: All of Myrale's Abilities (She's basically Myrale but better), Aura (Has pink aura around her), Body Control (Can seemingly control her own body to create spirals), Glyph Creation (Capable of creating glyphs whenever she fires energy), Spatial Manipulation (Capable of bending space to teleport), Explosion Manipulation (Capable of creating explosions with hand signs) and Forcefield Creation (Capable of creating a barrier in front of her)

Soldat: Martial Artist, Electricity Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Energy Projection, Magnetism Manipulation and Technology Manipulation (Equipped with same Blitz Engine as Akatsuki does), Resistance to Life Manipulation (Is fine while Blitz Engine is constantly sucking his life energy)

Blitztank: Multiple Personalities (Murakumo stated that there are multiple consciousness within it), Life Manipulation (Blitztank increases its electrical power using life energy) Resistance to Life Manipulation (Is fine while Blitz Engine is constantly sucking his life energy)

Adler: Martial Artist, Electricity Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Energy Projection, Magnetism Manipulation and Technology Manipulation (Equipped with Blitz Engine like Akatsuki), Telekinesis (Can telekintetically control his electricity), Resistance to Life Manipulation (Is fine while Blitz Engine is constantly sucking his life energy)

AP and Scaling
Here Akatsuki creating massive landslides in Tibetan Hinterland by destroying the Blitz Engine, bringing down the entire building with it. The tech amped by Blitz Engine Akatsuki destroyed can destroy satellites with ease. Murakumo dying destroyed the entire facility alongside him.

I suggest that this is 8-C. He destroyed the entire building just by collateral damage after all. As Hinterland it should be big enough to warrant this tier.

One of the main reasons why current Akatsuki profiles suck is because their scaling sucks. We should seperate them to high, mid and low tiers.

High tiers: 8-C

Akatsuki (Created massive landslide that destroyed the Hinterland easily just by collateral damage)

Murakumo (Upon his death, the entire Hinterland including it's massive facility has collapsed, able to fight against Akatsuki)

Wei (In his ending, he killed many copies of Murakumo, comparable to Marily)

Marilyn (Easily killed a copy of Murakumo upon his flashback, comparable to Wei)

Perfecti (Was able to fight against the likes of Akatsuki and Murakumo in their serious state)

Mid Tiers: 9-A, possibly 8-C

Mycale (Able to fight against Kanae and possibly comparable to Perfecti due to them being the same being)

Fritz (Killed many associates of Murakumo's army and can somewhat able to fight against Murakumo himself)

Soldat (Capable of fighting against Kanae and possibly comparable to Akatsuki due to having Blitz Engine)

Adler (Superior to Soldat and possibly comparable to Murakumo, albeit Murakumo was drained of life energy when he fought him)

Blitztank (Capable of fighting against Kanae and possibly comparable to Akatsuki due to having Blitz Engine)

Low Tier: 9-A

Sai: (Able to fight against the likes of Kanae and Anonym)

Kanae: (Can throw around Blitztank fast enough to yield this amount of kinetic energy)

Anonym: (Able to fight against the likes of Kanae and Sai)

Speed
Why isn't high and mid tiers Massively Hypersonic if they literally fight and dodge electricity from Blitz Engine!?

Soldat, Murakumo, Akatsuki and Adler can use electricity, and they're literally said to be scientific electrical energy coming from life energy of the user in Adler's arcades.

Low Tiers will still be Subsonic but Mid and High tiers should be Massively Hypersonic because of lightning feats.

Also, Murakumo should get Speed of Light Attack Speed by tech, as his laser tech is based off of light technology. This doesn't scale to everyone.

THAT GODDAMN NAMES
Okay, I understand that Sai, Murakumo and Akatsuki have (Akatsuki Blitzkampf) in their name but some of them are completely unnecessary.

Fritz, Elektrosoldat, Adler, Marilyn, Anonym, Blitztank and Perfecti should be okay with their names alone. I mean, who else will name a character this weird?

I have a problem especially with Wei. Wei should only be Wei, don't add Dawei there. That (Akatsuki Blitzkampf) is fine though.

Also the Akatsuki Blitzkampf (verse)'s verse part should be in capital. It should be Verse instead of verse.

Really wish there was a Cold Manipulation page, seeing Heat cover both of them just... irks me for some reason. But yeah, resistance to cold I guess.

This is probably fine, but you should use the Akatsuki Blitzkampf (verse) page to find members to ask to comment here.

Could you go over Mycale's Type 6 immortality a bit more? It seems moreso Type 4 and 5 for Mycale rather than those and type 6.

I trust Dragonmasterxyz's sense of judgement.

Very sorry for the wait, Shiroyasha. But I actually have ALOT of questions worth mentioning.

1. Are you capable of such a level of Fluent JP to know Arcade Mode Dialogue? You seem to be onto something; especially that I'm unsure as to whether or not Mycale's Possession Abilities (In Akatsuki Blitzkampf; Mycale's host has a real name: Kati; at least until Anonym got her ending; a Bad Ending at least.) could lead to some amount of Non-Corporeal? Mycale's true form was killed LONG before any other character in the franchise is even born. Please mistake me if you wish; I barely know JP; so I wonder if you do?

2. Is Blitztank's Blitz Engine (Is it really true Blitztank was actually a human? It could explain why they could've been mass produced; but was canned.) can do that Energy Beam as his Lv. 3 Super? This may imply why he is capable of such a feat; shooting out an energy beam of a sort as a result.

3. This video shows Murakumo Reflecting the crap out of such a beam. Are you sure only Murakumo should have at least SoL Reaction Speeds? All playable characters (Maybe even Perfecti...) have the ability to use Reflectors as an ability; that's how ol' (Spoiler Redacted) Reflected That energy beam like mad. Better & more true to realism than blocking... Though I wonder what part of such a clip you mentioned of Kanae's Story you were mentioning. But, what is that Laser Tech you mentioned in the OP? I'm actually very curious...

That's all I got for now... Sorry I couldn't be much help, ShiroyashiGinSan. But maybe the verse as a whole might have SoL Reaction Speeds at least? Also, you seem to understand JP better than I would ever do. Were you able to hard-translate the dialogue all on your own?

I... Admire that...

1. I'm pretty sure she possessed Anonym by possessing her from her wand, so no for now until we get a better idea. Though it is definitely a possibility.

2. Blitztank's inside is a human, yes. Yeah, his Blitz Engine can fire energy beams.

3. Lasers shouldn't be SoL until it's confirmed that it is a legit light. There's nothing that Blitztank's beam suggest that. Reflector is just a game mechanics like RRC from Guilty Gear. SoL weapons comes from light based laser tech that is amped by massive Blitz Engine which can be used by Murakumo to be used anytime but he didn't use it to any fights.

For SoL reactions, read 3.

Okay. Thanks for the response. Unfortunate I couldn't give some good info; but, yeah. This does look great so far. I am only curious how much more info this verse can get. Though I do wonder if you were able to read JP in such a case like this. & damn have I forgotten about SoL Feats... X/

I noticed that the verse was lacking stuff, so i went to check and i agree with the revision, also the electricity users in the verse can induce paralysis.

Well, it seems like this thread has enough approval now then.

Okay. I will add this. Can someone help me on the name change? Or do I need to request it on all purpose thread?

Dark649 said:
I noticed that the verse was lacking stuff, so i went to check and i agree with the revision, also the electricity users in the verse can induce paralysis.
That's normal unless you resist electricity

Oh yeah, might as well just delete it as a whole. As a blue user, I can't do this, can you help me on this?

Done with adding everything. Though there are names that still in need to be changed.

Adler (Akatsuki Blitzkampf), Blitztank (Akatsuki Blitzkampf), Elektrosoldat (Akatsuki Blitzkampf), Marilyn Sue Dae Jie (Akatsuki Blitzkampf), Perfecti (Akatsuki Blitzkampf). The Akatsuki Blitzkampf part should be removed.

Wei/Dawei (Akatsuki Blitzkampf), Dawei should be removed, it's unnecessary. Especially after what Ever did to me RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also the category page for the verse is in capital letters. Just make it normal. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:AKATSUKI_BLITZKAMPF

Yeah, I can't do this by myself. Can an admin or Bureaucrat help me on this one?

I handled the remaining parts of all the renaming tasks, although somebody else already handled a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back