• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, I hope this goes really quick. En-Eins Perfektwelt, ABK's sequel, has a few new mechanics that translate fairly well to actual abilties. Everyone should receive these abilities.
  • Double Jumping: It's pretty simple. I'm not sure if this should be labeled under Pseudo-Flight or enhanced acrobatics or something else, but it's just double jumping.
  • Kanzen Sekai: You know DBFZ's Sparking and MvC3's X-factor? Yeah, this just that but it's also a "burst". Its duration is dependent on how much meter the user has beforehand.
    • It grants Healing and access to an additional super that ends the timer early.
    • In regards, to the "Burst" aspect, I'm not so sure. Blazblue characters has their version listed as Shockwave/Vibration Manipulation, but game mechanics' involvement with canon is never a simple issue.
    • There's also the fact that it freezes the round timer, but that's definitely game mechanics, so who cares.
  • Oh right, also in Adler's ABK ending and his E-EP arcade route, it's implied explicit that he figured out how to do the Type 6 Immortality trick that Murakumo and Mycale.

Last edited:
Honestly, I might not actually need a CRT for something minor, but I really need to know how we should handle burst mechanics.

Yeah, but Guilty Gear and some other games don't have it listed and Blazblue has a lot of dialogue, even in the tutorial mode. For all I know, it may be specifically canon to that.

Oh right, one last thing. I don't have much intention to add these to Mycale's page as of yet. In the most recent version of EN-Eins, that being the arcade release, she has been readded with new sprites that show her very clearly possessing the first Anonym (her superior, Anonym Guard, replaces her in a similar case to Blazblue's Nu and Lambda), using both the hand and one of Anonym's revolvers.

Unfortunately, I have no clue how the hell she plays now and there's no news on a western release so far.

Back