• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masher downgrade/Kirby revision thread.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
I honestly have no clue what I was thinking when creating this profile... Being immensely stronger than two 7-B characters doesn't mean you're instantly onto the next tier. This legit makes him superior to anime Nightmare, who still remains at 7-B for having comparability to Kirby. It's simple, we downgrade Masher down to 7-B, "At Least" exists for a reason.

His speed should be bumped up to High Hypersonic too, with reaction speeds at least, for fighting with Kirby and Knuckle Joe. His FTL flight speed should probably stay due to transversing space to Popstar in a short time period.

Since we're at it, I might as well pitch a revision thread for all the other profiles involving Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, since they need some things to be revised as they are not in the best quality. I admit wrong as I didn't really do the best job when making these profiles well over a year ago. Here is a revision list.

- Nightmare's type 7 immortality was never justified nor confirmed within the anime. His type 1 immortality is far more efficient.

- Nightmare's speed should be High Hypersonic, since if he can keep up with an air ride machine which should be comparable to the Warpstar which is already faster than Kirby and Co., then should get this speed.

- No clue why Knuckle Joe has Massively Hypersonic flight speed, it should just changed to "Higher with flight speed" or just changed to unknown.

- I don't think Dedede should scale to Kirby in durability and/or speed. He already has a durability feat, as for speed I'm sure we can grind for one.

- Knuckle Joe and the Halberd have energy projection, not energy manipulation. Meta Knight also has energy projection via sword beams.

- Sirica has fire projection and can blast missiles (Fire projection and explosion manipulation). Sirica also matched Meta Knight in a sword fight and was quite equally matched. She could probably get upgraded to 7-B if possible, she probably scales to her durability as well.

Sorry. I tend to be a very obedient person, usually waiting for any consent from staff. I should probably get Azzy, I doubt he wouldn't mind, this is a simpler thread compared to numerous others. (By the way, I admittedly forgot about this thread, apologies)

You can ask The real cal howard and Azathoth to comment here.

I'll do it when I get home.

You don't mind if I fix some other things do you? These profiles are honestly in sloppy quality. Due to both my desperate bias and low quality in making these pages.

Agreed, It always seemed ridiculous for me seeing this dude being supposedly stronger than the main villain, also his tier justification, as EmagolorSoul said, It sucks.

No clue what I was thinking. When people tier boost like that, it just makes scaling for one verse confusing and a mess, refer back to when the Terraria scaling for each character was jacked.

Luckily, this is merely just one character.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Masher_(Anime) Imrpovements have been made.

Here is want I want to fix;

- Nightmare's type 7 immortality was never justified nor confirmed within the anime. His type 1 immortality is far more efficient.

- Nightmare's speed should be High Hypersonic, since if he can keep up with an air ride machine which should be comparable to the Warpstar which is already faster than Kirby and Co., then should get this speed.

- No clue why Knuckle Joe has Massively Hypersonic flight speed, it should just changed to "Higher with flight speed" or just changed to unknown.

- I don't think Dedede should scale to Kirby in durability and/or speed. He already has a durability feat, as for speed I'm sure we can grind for one.

- Knuckle Joe and the Halberd have energy projection, not energy manipulation. Meta Knight also has energy projection via sword beams.

- Sirica has fire projection and can blast missiles. (Fire projection and explosion manipulation)

Also, for Dedede's Large Building durability, would surviving a firework explosion and falling a great elevation from the sky be considered that?

I think that the first parts seem fine, but don't know about Dedede's durability. It depends on the size of the explosion.

In any case, it is probably best to wait for Cal to reply.

Btw, shouldn't they be upgraded to 4-A? Nightmare created Kirby, which iirc contains a pocket dimension with several stars in the background in his stomach.

I do remember when Meta Knight and Tiff were discussing about Kirby's origin, and that Nightmare possibly created him. But is there any viable evidence that he was created by Nightmare?

I haven't seen the abime for YEARS, but I'm quite sure it was confirmed somewhere. Also, it wasn't a possible iirc, Meta knight was quite sure of what he was saying.

Nightmere has type 8 immortality, not type 7, and it comes from something he said in the Jap version according to this. No idea the rest.

Creating Kirby would be High 3-A due to his dimension being infinite(?) If we don't know if he did so or not then he is not getting that tier.

Also all the "(Anime)" parts on the titles of these profiles should be replaced with "(Kirby: Right Back At Ya!)" for obvious reasons.

I guess that's fine.

As I said they were hypothesizing if Kirby was created by Nightmare, I don't believe they confirmed it.

That will suffice too, yes.

Have you asked Azathoth to give input here?

You can also remind Cal via his message wall.

I wanted input regarding EMagoIorSouI's new suggestions.

EMagoIorSouI said:

- Sirica has fire projection and can blast missiles. (Fire projection and explosion manipulation)

Also, for Dedede's Large Building durability, would surviving a firework explosion and falling a great elevation from the sky be considered that?
So I'll be able to commit these upgrades?

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation.

I think that this can be applied then.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done, and if we can close this thread afterwards.

Actually no need to worry about it. I'll cover it another time. The revisions have been made and this thread can be closed.

Back