• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Rave Master (Mash Burnedead vs Haru Glory)

How good is mash dodging attacks from someone faster than him?
Analytical Prediction (Can react to attacks faster than him by studying the timing[48]. Capable of perfectly timing his attacks to connect with his opponent's even when their magnet armor shifts its own magnetic pole to repel his attacks at will[49]. During his battle against Doom he showed capable of read his opponents' movement perfectly after a certain period of time, to the point of being able to dodge FTE attacks even at close range, and later being able to do the same thing but with Doom being twice as fast as before[50])
Avoids homing diamond edges bladed discs while suspended in mid-air[7]

Because Sylvarion is an absurd Speed Amp, the first time Haru use it, he become at least 10 or 30 times faster (from superhuman, to transonic)
That is not how it works, it is not accepted as something consistent. Otherwise the speed on the other keys would be much faster

Also, mash has beaten people more than 10 times the speed of sound while in slow motion. So well
And can Mash react properly while blind for the light of Million suns?
Instinctive Reaction (Even when he was turned into a puppet by Abel's magic, which block signals from the brain, Mash could unconsciously react to threats[31]. While sleeping he is able to move like a blur[32][33][34][35][36][37])
Extrasensory Perception and Minor Information Analysis (Able to perceive how dangerous and strong an opponent is via aura and instinct[21][22]. He is also able to perceive a dangerous attack even before the opponent starts attacking[23])

That is not how it works, it is not accepted as something consistent. Otherwise the speed on the other keys would be much faster

Also, mash has beaten people more than 10 times the speed of sound while in slow motion. So well
I was told about being him able to react to at least a 10 times speed gap

But more than that and in slow motion? I would need to read Rave again to see more examples but I am busy right now

I was told about being him able to react to at least a 10 times speed gap

But more than that and in slow motion? I would need to read Rave again to see more examples but I am busy right now
The slow motion part comes from Abyss' fight, where his Secondth created a dome that sucked most of Mash's speed, and gave it to Abyss, making him much faster.

Last edited:
Mash vs all black clover, yuyu hakusho, bleach, d gray man, dragon ball z, marvel and DC comics and Doraemon
images

yea find a character that's like big but also not too haxed for him.
I'm going to be doing Kouki for the rematch, since they're in the same AP range now, but if I were to do another match, maybe Mob? It would be thematic with people having called the series "One Punch Mob", and Mob has the AP advantage but not the PS advantage, so no ragdolling.

Though I still need votes for this thread, it isnt even a stomp from what people are saying.

Back