• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Rave Master (Mash Burnedead vs Haru Glory)

clear or not the only thing i know is that Mash just win, he has too many advantages over Haru, i won't even try to debate here he just win

clear or not the only thing i know is that Mash just win, he has too many advantages over Haru, i won't even try to debate here he just win
Mash fra then lol
I'm counting these as votes then. I'm guessing this isn't a stomp since Haru has amps of his own as well as paralysis inducement? I hope it isn't, otherwise I'll probably have to make matches against people like Mori Jin and Fairy Tale characters, who I assume are very busted.

How good is mash dodging attacks from someone faster than him?

Because Sylvarion is an absurd Speed Amp, the first time Haru use it, he become at least 10 or 30 times faster (from superhuman, to transonic)

And can Mash react properly while blind for the light of Million suns? Because his Spinal reaction is still lower than a 10 times speed amp

That is the only way Haru has to win I think, because with Sylvarion, Haru has also dodge FTE attacks and become the one doing FTE attacks to the guy

How good is mash dodging attacks from someone faster than him?

Because Sylvarion is an absurd Speed Amp, the first time Haru use it, he become at least 10 or 30 times faster (from superhuman, to transonic)

And can Mash react properly while blind for the light of Million suns? Because his Spinal reaction is still lower than a 10 times speed amp

That is the only way Haru has to win I think, because with Sylvarion, Haru has also dodge FTE attacks and become the one doing FTE attacks to the guy
Finally, now this is reassuring this isn't a stomp.

Well in terms of dodging stuff faster than him... Well he doesn't really have that great of feats. Abyss was able to massively blitz Mash, and Margarette, who travels at the speed of sound, was able to swiftly avoid Mash, to the point where he had to use the environment to limit her movement. However! not all is lost, as in the most recent arc, Mash was shown reacting to and batting away Railgun blasts that were traveling at Mach 7, just through sheer analysis. An example.

Mash also has his own speed amps, such as with Big Bang Dash, which allowed him to blitz someone, who could react to him, quite easily.
Another example, but less concrete.

Well I don't remember any instance of Mash being blinded, he can still sense attacks before they're initiated, as well as perceive how dangerous and strong an opponent is, though this was through an aura it seems.

I vote inconclusive because all depends of one form Haru has to be able to have a win condition, if Mash can win fast, he wins, in other case is speed blitz from Haru and he wins

Haru fra

Edit: So in addition to what's said above, Haru has Accel dev via rave of knowledge to give him an edge against Mash's Accel which is mostly just being able to dodge better after his first dodge, Haru also has rave of destiny. His Sacrifar sword has some spatial manipulation but its not explained what it does but given its offensive I don't see mash having a way to block it even with his aura

Last edited:
If anything is for my reasoning, but I already said that it would be inconclusive because it depends of Haru using one strategy vs Mash just punching and fighting as he always does

Haru is not stupid, but if the fight ends before he can do it, Mash wins, if not, Haru just realizes what to do
Yeah, that's what I mean. You kinda said it yourself that it would be Incon if it went on for too long.

How do you think the fight goes to incon?
Based in Kazuma reasoning.
I vote inconclusive because all depends of one form Haru has to be able to have a win condition, if Mash can win fast, he wins, in other case is speed blitz from Haru and he wins
If anything is for my reasoning, but I already said that it would be inconclusive because it depends of Haru using one strategy vs Mash just punching and fighting as he always does

Haru is not stupid, but if the fight ends before he can do it, Mash wins, if not, Haru just realizes what to do
In principle seem more or less equally possible that either side win.

Back