• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Rave Master (Mash Burnedead vs Haru Glory)

Considering the last time Mash fought a magic user, it was deemed unfair. So how about he fight's another magic user?

Mash is restricted to his bracelets and Post-Shiba Fight Haru is used

Speed is equalized

Mash is at 365 Megatons at 7A+

Haru is at 7A+ at 550 Megatons

Apathetic creampuff lover: 3 (Peppersalt43, LIFE_OF_KING, Speedster352)

The true Rave Master: 1 (Nelliels)

Incon: 5 (Kazuma_Kuwabara, Popted2, Expectro2000xxx, rawXDglomp, Sonicflare9)

Last edited:
I see no resistance to paralysis and haru has this "Form 6 - Mel Force: A sword that can use air attacks. This form allows the user to fire powerful bursts of air at the enemy to blow them away and paralyze them. "
What Mash do? Assuming this is a Haru with access to this, his profile isn't super clear on when he gets each form.

I see no resistance to paralysis and haru has this "Form 6 - Mel Force: A sword that can use air attacks. This form allows the user to fire powerful bursts of air at the enemy to blow them away and paralyze them. "
What Mash do? Assuming this is a Haru with access to this, his profile isn't super clear on when he gets each form.
Well are the air blasts visible? Maybe Mash could dodge them if they are.

It is more interesting to use Mash's 6-B+ key to fight against Haru's High 6-B key. The difference is quite small

Well are the air blasts visible? Maybe Mash could dodge them if they are.
That's a good question and I don't know because I dropped rave master like 20 chapters in. The profile has a pic of a move listed under this visibly moving wind, but that doesn't seem to actually be this, but an extension or something.

okay if you are using the post shiba fight Haru, then his ap is 550 megatons, and he has access to 9 swords

Yeah but I'm just being cautious here, plus, this is still a decent gap that isn't too wide, with Haru being on the higher end it seems.
To be fair, Mash scales massively above 80 teratons

Doom's 50% >= Unlimited Physical Mode > Doom's 30% > Domina's Thirds Spell > Domina's Third Line >= Mash's Bracelets limit > Mash > Domina's Secondth = 80 Teratons

If we accept Jotaro with 7.9 tons beating characters with 20 tons, I see no problem using the 6-B key here

To be fair, Mash scales massively above 80 teratons

Doom's 50% >= Unlimited Physical Mode > Doom's 30% > Domina's Thirds Spell > Domina's Third Line >= Mash's Bracelets limit > Mash > Domina's Secondth = 80 Teratons

If we accept Jotaro with 7.9 tons beating characters with 20 tons, I see no problem using the 6-B key here
the high 6-B or the 6-B?

Haru is far superior to 126 teratons since these characters upscales to be far superior than a certain weapon that did this feat

would he one shot?
Considering they're both less than 2x their AP difference when compared, and those are the very least for those AP's, probably not?

How strong are their respective amps, and how long can haru use his before he runs into the issues his profile mentions? From what I read of Rave Master he couldn't use multiple swords at once, but I never read far enough for passive swords like an amp. Does he just lose access to his other abilities when using that sword?
"Form 9 - Sacrifar:"
This one. It says he 'should' lose this weakness at some point but I dunno if that's this key and 'should' means he actually did.

Haru would hardly defeat Mash with one attack, thanks to his regeneration and practically infinite stamina. In fact, it would hardly be possible to at least hit Mash with an attack thanks to analytical prediction, which allows him to dodge attacks FTE at close range. In addition he has already shown himself capable of dodging attacks from an experienced swordsman even though Mash movements are practically all limited

Mash also has massive speed amplifiers, being able to land over 60000 punches on his opponent in some instants

Haru would hardly defeat Mash with one attack, thanks to his regeneration and practically infinite stamina. In fact, it would hardly be possible to at least hit Mash with an attack thanks to analytical prediction, which allows him to dodge attacks FTE at close range. In addition he has already shown himself capable of dodging attacks from an experienced swordsman even though Mash movements are practically all limited

Mash also has massive speed amplifiers, being able to land over 60000 punches on his opponent without him being able to defend himself or understand the situation before the attack ends.
Isn't Punched Squared only available in Unlimited Physical Mode though? Unless I should switch to their 6B and H6B keys respectively.

I mean if that version of mash has 6000 hits a second, infinite stamina and too much regen/prediction for haru to beat, it seems best not to use that mash

I am confused with Mash profile

His tier says it "varies" so what are his variable tiers? His AP explain it and gives context, but it should also be put in his tiering

I would have gone to contact other supporters of this verse....

Until I realized that only 2 of the 3 supporters of this verse are still active. And they're already here. Huh.

Anyways, what are the current thoughts with these keys that are used?

How strong are their respective amps, and how long can haru use his before he runs into the issues his profile mentions? From what I read of Rave Master he couldn't use multiple swords at once, but I never read far enough for passive swords like an amp. Does he just lose access to his other abilities when using that sword?
"Form 9 - Sacrifar:"
This one. It says he 'should' lose this weakness at some point but I dunno if that's this key and 'should' means he actually did.
don't know, Haru profile is a little outdated so those amp stat issues are probably not completely true since Haru never had those issues,
yes in the beginning, but even from his first key he learned how to use 2 swords at once, tough only the combinations that are wrote in the prodfiles can use
that Sacrifar sword, trade his emotions with bloodlust and make his mind completely focus on killing his enemies, massively amplifying his statistics to the point of easily defeating someone who can match him but haru was overall weaker, this sword seems to cut space attacks

the thing is Haru will ABSOLUTELY NOT USE THIS SWORD, since the drawback is that the sword will take control of the user, however this weakness will be gone in the last key,

don't know, Haru profile is a little outdated so those amp stat issues are probably not completely true since Haru never had those issues,
yes in the beginning, but even from his first key he learned how to use 2 swords at once, tough only the combinations that are wrote in the prodfiles can use
that Sacrifar sword, trade his emotions with bloodlust and make his mind completely focus on killing his enemies, massively amplifying his statistics to the point of easily defeating someone who can match him but haru was overall weaker, this sword seems to cut space attacks

the thing is Haru will ABSOLUTELY NOT USE THIS SWORD, since the drawback is that the sword will take control of the user, however this weakness will be gone in the last key,
And of course, we can't use the last key considering that Unlimited Physical Mode might be a little too busted.

So IC mash has amps and haru doesn't? Are mash's amps enough for him to just blitz? Assuming he can find time to amp. Assuming he doesn't get 1 shot paralyzed

Guy like 3 posts ago literally just said he ic doesn't use sword 9, his amp. What other amps he got?
i said he doesn't use this sword, not that he doesn't have amps

his amps are

Silfarion a sword wich greatly increase his speed

Gravity Core wich increase his attack power

Sacrifar wich will only use in the last key

the more his emotions get stronger, his strengh get stronger as well

So how good are those amps? Mash profile says his amp let him blitz some other guy I know nothing about, but if he's blitzing a guy he wasn't before it much be a large amp.

Haru's page just says via the 'main rave' (which itself just says it buffs everything to ??? level passively over a large time; doesn't even sound combat applicable in the short term) and combat rave (which just says it 'enhances him further' and doesn't say if that's long or short term).
Then silfarion lets him use 'multiple attacks per second', which would mean his base speed when not doing this is < multiple per second? Or what?
And gravity core on his profile just says it makes the sword heavy, not him stronger.

Mash's buff has an actual scan of it being used in an actual fight to give an idea of how strong it is, Haru's buffs, all 4 of them, are incredibly unclear from his profile.

Back