• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Sigma Male : 7
Gigachad : 0
Incon : 0

Blessed by Belus Sigvald used
High 6-B versions used
Speed equalized
Starting distance is 10 meters

The broken haxes are on the Slaaneesh key. The crazy skill-feats on the other hand...

Last edited:
No the one that gave him his current AP value. He was 7-C once
Ah, that's mainly all LIFE_OF_KING

Anyways, assuming Mash is 157.2 Teratons, he has a slight AP disadvantage.

However, he has a massive LS advantage, should be able to resist the Social Influence by "not getting those kinds of things", has a mobility advantage from the looks of it, and has a massive speed amp in the form of "Punch Squared". Honestly, I'd see Mash taking it more times than not. And even if Mash is baseline, which would be 100 Teratons, he still has that massive speed amp as well as grappling to just choke out Sigvald.

However, I know almost nothing about Warhammer, have any supporters been called?

I have called some possible actually knowledgeable folks on Sigvald, but fair warning, he's stupid outdated

Sigvald seems to have a significant combat experience advantage here, being over 200 years old and practically trouncing everyone he's come across low diff.

Mash seems to just be absurdly well rounded though and has delt with a pretty crazy amount of scenarios which would be awkward for a martial artist, which will come in handy against Sigvalds crazy sword skill.

Sigvalds win condition here is going to be abusing his fencing style to create space and chip away at Mash (which I ultimately feel as though will be pointless as Sigvald does not possess any special sword in this key)

Basically how I see the fight going is Sigvald starts chipping away at him and Mash eventually devises a way to break his Sword which pushes it into a fist fight that Sigvald likely loses (however do note that Sigvald is no slouch in hand to hand combat and is kind of ridiculously strong with a crazy lifting strength).

I would be voting for Mash at medium to medium-high difficulty.

I would note that if Mash gets stabbed through the stomach, it isn't going to do much and might give Mash an opportunity to disarm Sigvald, similar to what happened in Mash's fight against Domina. Depends on the swords durability though.

I would note that if Mash gets stabbed through the stomach, it isn't going to do much and might give Mash an opportunity to disarm Sigvald, similar to what happened in Mash's fight against Domina. Depends on the swords durability though.
Yeh 100% this is the problem, his sword wouldn't technically be anymore durable then his own durability and due to lifting strength advantage of Mash it shouldn't be difficult to disarm him.

This basically all comes down to if Sigvald takes Mash seriously or not, because that's kind of Sigvald's always biggest hurdle, he's MUCH more experienced and skilled, and warping his sword to home in on weakpoints, throw off faux attacks and such. Problem is he's missing a ton of his shit from like Total War games and such, this fight will also be pretty bloody though, as both have some crazy survivability, and while disarming Sigvald does swing it heavily towards Mash, it should also be warned that his skills aren't JUST in relation to sword skills and the last time someone disarmed him, he beat them into a literal red paste, I just think Mash will be able to take him out before Sigvald actually takes it seriously/goes berserk.

The only thing I'm up in the air about is if Mash would be able to resist his social influencing as it even effects virtually mindless monsters, and even people who resist Aethyr Manip (ala affecting an entire Khornate army and even other Slaaneshi worshippers) and has affected beings who were outwardly plotting against him and trying to kill him, turning them instantly back into a "loving wife"

This basically all comes down to if Sigvald takes Mash seriously or not, because that's kind of Sigvald's always biggest hurdle, he's MUCH more experienced and skilled, and warping his sword to home in on weakpoints, throw off faux attacks and such. Problem is he's missing a ton of his shit from like Total War games and such, this fight will also be pretty bloody though, as both have some crazy survivability, and while disarming Sigvald does swing it heavily towards Mash, it should also be warned that his skills aren't JUST in relation to sword skills and the last time someone disarmed him, he beat them into a literal red paste, I just think Mash will be able to take him out before Sigvald actually takes it seriously/goes berserk.

The only thing I'm up in the air about is if Mash would be able to resist his social influencing as it even effects virtually mindless monsters, and even people who resist Aethyr Manip (ala affecting an entire Khornate army and even other Slaaneshi worshippers) and has affected beings who were outwardly plotting against him and trying to kill him, turning them instantly back into a "loving wife"
How does the Socual Influence work? From what I read on Sigvald's profile, it comes from his beauty or something like that. Mash already resisted charm magic in his home series, and as explained in Mashle Volume 2's Q&A, it's because Mash "doesn't get those kinds of things."

How does the Socual Influence work? From what I read on Sigvald's profile, it comes from his beauty or something like that. Mash already resisted charm magic in his home series, and as explained in Mashle Volume 2's Q&A, it's because Mash "doesn't get those kinds of things."
Nor do Khorne Warriors, they're literally just 200% mad 24/7

It's a bit weird how it would work here, basically he's just 'supernaturally charismatic and attractive, it's borderline empathic hax/gay aura as to if it would work on Mash because he's socially inept it's hard to say. At the minimum it's going to make it harder to fight him.

What sane man does?
Guess I'll have to play it soon
It's a bit weird how it would work here, basically he's just 'supernaturally charismatic and attractive, it's borderline empathic hax/gay aura as to if it would work on Mash because he's socially inept it's hard to say. At the minimum it's going to make it harder to fight him.
I see, it does sound troublesome and would likely make the battle a lot harder. Though, does Sigvald have any other options for maneuvering around? Mash can fly and traverse underground, so maybe that'd help. Same with the speed amp.

I see, it does sound troublesome and would likely make the battle a lot harder. Though, does Sigvald have any other options for maneuvering around? Mash can fly and traverse underground, so maybe that'd help. Same with the speed amp.
This will absolutely assist yes, Sigvald has limited ranged options (basically zero)

he is incredibly acrobatic and scales to some pretty wacky shit, but rn this key is basically helpless until updated, mobility is definitely in Mash's favour

People meet Sigvald and feel they are in the presence of perfection, essentially they see him as a godlike figure which they live to serve, which works on basically anyone. Even those that are mad with battle lust to kill him fall to this Charisma.

People meet Sigvald and feel they are in the presence of perfection, essentially they see him as a godlike figure which they live to serve, which works on basically anyone. Even those that are mad with battle lust to kill him fall to this Charisma.
Sounds like Ryoh Grantz, minus the "live to serve" part

you can also argue that he was able to seduce Slaanesh in such a way, because how else would you explain Slaanesh's adamant erection on supporting Sigvald like the lovecraftian sugar daddy it is

Back