• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that Lyle will still win because he had more experience in battle than Shirou since I believe that he had been fighting since he was young. But if it's Lyle w/Nacht then its a stomp in his favor as anything that Shirou throw at him will just be deleted instantly. You know how Megiddo no Belial work right ? A wave of function that is an opposite of the world.

Perhaps. Lyle looks like he's been fighting for some time, ye.

Yeah, it's basically a stomp given what Lyle w/Nacht can do via MnB. That thing is practically powerful to where it can even destroy/interfere with higher dimensional energy. Not to mention the fact that a High 6-A attack and a pseudo sun comparable to the real one were stopped by this. ^^;

Shirou's chant

Acetaminophen Argatroban Aleviatin Abilify Cravit Klaricid Glucobay Zycloric Jzolft Cefzon theodol Tegafur Tegretol Depas Depakene Toledomin Nu-Lotan Norvase Lendormin Ribitol Rheumatrex Erythematesus Fulminant Hepatitis Pulmonary fibrosis Autoimmune disease

Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome

Malignant Tumor Apoptosis

that's a good amount of diseases but the symbolism maybe he affected the opponents with a nerving disease me thinks like a tumor

Sorry for the wait Cross

So, Dan's Yabudan is õ©¡ÕÅ░Õà½Þæëþ¿«Õ¡Éµ│òµø╝Þì╝þ¥à (Chuutai Hachiyou Shushi Hou Mandara....... or something). What it does is disorient anyone who got into its AoE. Even simply walking could be considered hard if you got affected by this. And anyone (or some people that Dan chooses) will be transferred to this space where they'll get messed up even more. Inside this space, theres two board placed under the floor [?] and on the sky which kinda looks like this http://imgur.com/mirqV5U , this board has Sanskrit characters for direction and this characters placement is constantly changed randomly. If you step in the "West" character, your "West" and "East" would be swapped and so on and so forth. Gravity in this place is also messed up, making simply moving here is a hard task to do. Fighting in this place surely will looks like a fight scene from DBZ :p

His Kyuudan is Þ╗ìµ│òµîüþö¿Òâ╗ÚçæþâÅþÄëÕàÄÚçêÞ┐ªÒâĵÄî ( Junpougiyou Kin'ugyokuto Shakamandara...... or something). Dan's infamous Table Flip. Its Forced Cooperation conditions are :

1. The enemy must know that the game will take place

2. The enemy must think that Dan couldn't do/act anything silly

Where he and his opponent will play a game where the loser will die. But theres more to this game, the loser can swap [?] the winner-loser position if the loser doesnt admit his/her defeat. So, its practically impossible to beat Dan in his Kyuudan without knowing what it does, because he can just pull a Table Flip on you

I'm quite a patient person on things like this Fab, so it's really fine with all this as long as you just get it.....yeah. ^^;

Hmm. Very interesting. Well i know of the bottom one as i've read it off site on a Vs thread with Dan in it. But the top one, i did not know. And yeah, it does remind me of Shinji's shikai from Bleach. Though the fact it's constantly being switched around makes it sound more difficult than Shinji's....

You guys seem to be very busy with this. Good to know. If you need help. Holler. I'm normally updating my Demonbane blog so I'll try to stop by here if anyone has a question. (Me and Trex are normally in Chat anyway) so...yeah :)

Digging through my google docs account, I found my old draft for Amakasu's profile. What do y'all think of it?

EDIT: Lol, how convenient that Venom says that right before I post my comment.

@Ever: You should put a section to explain what Ragnarok is and all in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section for Amakasu. I did the same for Kriemheld, Jinron, and the others so....

Isn't it a stomp regardless of who you choose? Cause Tubal Cain has Low-Godly regen, as well as having soul damage attacks. Heck his poison is the same too. On top of rotting any matter in contact, it also rots even the soul so.......yeah.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Isn't it a stomp regardless of who you choose? Cause Tubal Cain has Low-Godly regen, as well as having soul damage attacks. Heck his poison is the same too. On top of rotting any matter in contact, it also rots even the soul so.......yeah.
Hey Cross for Judas, I would like to double check with you. Would Takamachi Nanoha stack up well in a matchup against him or any Masadaverse character? She does has some resistances to some of the haxx in Masadaverse.

it doesn't really matter which berserker cause against someone like Cain he will demote him as much times as it takes cause of hax and regen

@Himiko: I don't really get why you had to quote me when there was no reason to at all. Especially since you mentioned a character that's not even relevant to who i was talking on with Fab. So next time, don't do that and just go with the "@(insert person you want to comment to/at" thing. Now onto Judas, i presume it's "Possessed Judas" then? If so, you can do that i guess? I mean i just made the character, that's all. Making a match of Judas is your choice,

@Fab: What Redgrave said. Regardless of which Berserker you use, they still have no way of bypassing his regen nor his soul and poison hax among other things Tubal Cain has on him.

Fun fact: "Kajiri Kamui Kagura" (þÑ×ÕÆÆþÑ×Õ¿üþÑ׵Ѣ) means "True Divine Music" or "Music of True Divinity" "Kagura" referring to Shinto Music.

VenomElite said:
Fun fact: "Kajiri Kamui Kagura" (þÑ×ÕÆÆþÑ×Õ¿üþÑ׵Ѣ) means "True Divine Music" or "Music of True Divinity" "Kagura" referring to Shinto Music.
oh cool ^^

Mmm. Cool fact~

So anyways guys, we have a thread regarding Nakiri Kuubou right here. If anyone's interested.

I also did hella updates to the sections on the cast of the Masadaverse, if anyone's interested in that as well. Here.

Looks nice. Although the pages itself aint really there lol

Also Cross, i asked Trex about Soujirou body weight distribution stuff. It's legit he said. Think it should added into Soujirou's page ?

Well he told me to add them and i did it so. I guess that, besides Kajiri Kamui Kagura (as we're recently cleared and completed the Dies Irae profile), we'll be now tackling Senshinkan and possibly Paralost.

I see. Well it can also be added to his page. Doesn't seem to serious of a power but something at least to note on it.

Well true. At least he won't be limited to just solid ground. Anyways, it's on his page now.

Now wondering how much we'll get out of Senshinkan....

So anyways....does anybody else want to be added on the supporters/opponents list section of the verse?

This can be done if any of y'all REALLY like it~

It can be added by anyone but it seems that the verse page is locked for some reason. Would have unlocked but i guess that considering the verses notoriety at being untranslated and some other shit idk why of it being admin-locked, it's probably for the best to keep it locked.

I have done so, along with Shining. Ever has also updated the verses power since it didn't quite mention all of them (being only that od DI primarily for that matter in fact).

Derpy me :p didn't saw that one. Thanks anyway Cross. Anyway, i think i found something regarding Rinko's and Mizuki's Kyudan. But i have to recheck it first, will try to post it after i watch Dr. Strange later today

Well as i said, i'm quite patient with this and don't mind seeing it at a later time. Just take your time with it when you check. And have a good one over at that movie. :)

Do I need to be staff to be added to the supporters section Cross? Because if not count me in, Dies Irae storywise and powerwise is giving me a challenge to see how well I narrate sci-fi Masada.

Himiko, that is a dumb question to ask me. Verse pages that have supporters/opponents sections is not reserved for the wiki's staff only. That is ridiculous, ********, and downright full of BS bias if anyone thinks that is made for that only.

So in short, it is for the whole community. As in, both regulars AND staff. Not just for one. You should know this by now by looking at the other verses we have here.

And yes, i'll add you there then.

Just before i go to sleep. Found something on the Kimenshu

Yasha's abilities is simply grow 4 more arms

Ayakashi's abilities is to absorb someone's "youth" by hitting them

Deigan's abilites is mind reading. What he/she read is automatically sent/shared to Ministry of the Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back