• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see, Machina can ended Ermac existence in one punch. Eleonore would spam her attack continuously to destroy his stock of soul. Schreiber would speedblitz Ermac continuously. And of course, Anna can stop Ermac dead in his track and proceed to beat him.

These one a bit late

Rinko's Kyudan, Inumura Daikaku Masanori. Act as a OHK againts opponents she considers as a beast, and said opponents also consider herself/himself as a beast. Rinko's attack will ignore regen, defense, and stuff. Basically one shotting them. Her Yabudan also makes her slash to remain there. Just like that Sharkan dude from Magi, one of the Sinbad's 7 generals

Mizuki's Kyudan, Inukai Genpachi Nobumichi. Is a bit hard to do. It rewinds time. But to do this, Mizuki and her opponents must share the need to go back to the same point of time

Also, just a little more stuff for the Kimenshu

Deygan sounds like the most assassin-ish out of the Kimenshu. He/she can blend with surrounding and make his/her movement doesnt produce sounds. Its visually impossible to detect him/her

And Ayakashi's punches can mummify people lol

Aye, Fab. But Trex pretty much already told me of what each of these can do. But getting the names is also very good. If you want to know what the powers of others, it's basically on EMC's new thread with Yoshiya. Here. With two of them being pretty much what you just put. ^^;

"Akira's Forced Cooperation is that the target of her Kyudan "wants to be healed". Healing is also proportional to his/her desire of being healed too.

Rinko's Forced Cooperation: It will always work as long as Rinko considers her opponent a beast and her opponent considers himself/herself a beast too. The blow will negate all regen and defense, and act as a one hit kill. As it embodies the Dream of getting the beast (creature not confirm to the laws of human existence) from society.

Harumitsu's Forced Cooperation is an equivalent exchange kind of thing. In exchange for offering something he thinks is important than the target, he can erase whatever he wants.

Ayumi's Forced Cooperation is "I want to see the future". She can send bullets into the future, aka leaping through causality, to kill the opponent. And she can choose to which possible future those bullets go to. And elaborating on her Forced Cooperation... both her and her opponent must want to "See a future" and the more they do, the stronger this Kyudan will be.

Atsushi's Dream can increase his body mass, which allows him to increase his defensive as well as offensive power. Even counter effects like gravity being amplified by a thousand times and more (don't ask me how that works).

Mizuki's Forced Cooperation allows you to rewind time, but the condition is that both her and the opponent must have a need to return to that point."

Names huh ? Sure

Ayumi is Inusaka Keno Tanetomo

Akira is Inukawa Sousuke Yoshitou

And IIRC Harumitsu and Atsushi doesnt have a name. It was listed as Harumitsu no Yume for Harumitsu, and Atsushi no Hadan for Atsushi

Very good info here as always, Fab. This will be good once we get to starting up more of the Senshinkan profiles.

Like, Hakkenden's main 8 character names are

Inuzuka Shino, Inumura Daikaku, Inukawa Sousuke, Inukai Genpachi, Inuta Kobungo, Inusaka Keno, Inuyama Dousetsu, Inue Shinbe

And 448 and friends Abilities names has the same name lol. I'll try to find 448's abilities name, just to see if his abilities names are also the same lol

Friggin' called it

448's ability to share thought and abilities with his friends is Inuta Kobungo Yasuyori

His ability to purify Gods is Inuyama Dousetsu Tadatomo

His ability to sever mental effects is Inuzuka Shino Moritaka

While his Kyudan is Inue Shinbe Masashi

I might have seen it after my question was already answered. I was already leaning towards female, but just wanted a confirmation to be sure. However, if I saw that CG before, then I obviously wouldn't be asking. Lol.

Not sure if i remember this right, but i remember that of Akuro is also that of Morei's as well. Numahime is that of an octopus iirc from Trex but i could be wrong and mistaken that for another.

Sukuna's is that of him and that chick....forgot her name, yeah. ^^; And that could likely be Yato's but his could also probably still be a clock back when he was still Ren Fuji.

But this was like days ago when Trex, i, and the rest were talking about this in chat so....i can't really recall all of them.

Some little things i want to confirm. Since the source of Soujirou's and Shiori's Distortion is Numahime herself, wouldn't that mean she also has Soujirou's and Shiori's powerset too ?

youza those two are well looking crazy lol. And iirc i read that Numahime was the one that granted the distortion to everyone but idk

I would say it's quite possibly that she can. I mean the source of their powers come from her, so logically she should be able to do the same plus use her own powers.

At least to me that would make sense...

Edit: @Red: I read the same thing too on that. Where Numahime is the source of almost everyone's distortion power but Habaki's. But like you, idk about that. It could just be Soujirou and Shiori for all we know on this one....

yeah and if she did inherit all distortions then…logically would have all minus habaki's...

That's what i assume at least. She should be able to. Otherwise it'd be crappy for her if she just gave them it yet not be able to use those powers herself.

If only Fan is a Javanese guy

"Opioem adalah koentji !" Lol

Well, thats not necessarily Javanese tho lol

Just a litle fun thing to note

oe = u, tj = c, dj = j, j = y

Basically the KKK version of the DI cast

Tokoyo is Theresia, Morei is Kei/Beatrice (read that she's somekind of fusion between the two, whatever that mean), Numahime is Anna, Momiji is Riza

You could say that Kamunagara is the physical manifestation of their Taikyoku

Yes, Numahime is the source of the Distortion that creeped out of Edo. She is, thus, the source of all Distortions, bar Habaki's and Keishirou's second Distortion. And to the question above... Of course Anna can use Soujirou and Shiori's Distortions, hell, we saw her using them against the duo on screen.

And correction on the above. Tokoyo is Theresia and Isaak fused in one body, similar to Morei (Kei and Beatrice) and Sukuna (Shirou and Erii).

The Naga Kamunagara is Yatou's, yes. And that CG above showed Sukuna's Kamunagara fending off Akuro and Morei's.

Can Numahime use their Taikyoku tho ? And Tokoyo was fused with Isaak too ? Her eyes were golden, but never knew that she was also fused with someone

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Can Numahime use their Taikyoku tho ? And Tokoyo was fused with Isaak too ? Her eyes were golden, but never knew that she was also fused with someone
Numahime has her own Taikyoku and can use their Distortion at Taikyoku level, she was shown doing so. So yes, she can.

Neat. She sounds stronger to me now that i know she can do that lol. But why didn't Anna in DI has those ? It's originally came from her right ? Wouldn't that also mean Anna has them too ?

I don't know, but I wouldn't jump to conclusion. Distortion is just a result of the Tenma's existence, it is "the power of the Old World". It is pollution, that somehow serves as a medium to use abilities similar to Briah. I don't think Anna has such Distortions from the get go, for example, Soujirou and Shiori's abilities are based upon their Cravings. It's pretty unlikely Anna already had them, but rather developed them as she technically is "their source".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back