• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 9

I interpreted it as Ren casting of the Mercurial Coat giving him a temporary (ephemeral kek) power boost. His last act as a God, an Azilith Finale so to speak. While Reinhard was stronger then in the Marie Route fight because he was fighting Merc, Ren was stonger because the process of casting away the mercurial mud gave him an explosion. I mean Ren is a bastard among the Gods, he shouldn´t even be one, his mechanics, so to speak, are a bit different. Thats how I explain his change in appearance to myself too, being between being a non-mercurial state and a mercurial one.

After going around checking reviews about DI I notice people really don't like Ren that much huh~

Understandable. He's kinda boring when not fighting , specially in comparison to most of the cast. He works really well when interacting with other characters, but not really when on his own.

Pretty much

He's fine on his own but when you see characters like Beast\Snake\Shirou and Bey you will be wondering just how awesome the MC will be if the side characters are like this but then he comes as the most dull and normal of them all, his romance with the girls doesn't help either because Masada doesn't really give two shit about romance

if you compare Ren to Shirou"from FSN" Ren really has bad luck, Masada make him OP "unlike how Nasu treat shirou" but Ren always get his shit kicked in and most of the time he don't even achieve happy ending

Tbh, I really like Ren.

He's one my favorites, actually. He's below only Shirou out of sheer crazy awesome sauce, Wilhelm and Rein in my list. I actually like Ren a bit more than Merc.

But none of Masada's characters are really bad. The worst I can think of is Kasumi, and even then I still like her quite a bit.

Need to find the twitter of the animators, Director, and send some death threats :v

edit: Also..., Kazumi > Kei > Rea and Marie, nuff said.

KKK isn't even translated and barely any people talk about DI beside some virgins teenagers who want to fap on some some R18 image with some voices in the back ground

I mean, there's literally no reason for reading the Acta est Fabula version. Amantes Amentes adds the best ending, 3 side stories, extra scenes, OST's and improved quality overall. I don't know why people are so desperate to see the **** scenes.

I could be wrong but Act es fabula doesn't even have the "after-story" for Marie and Rea route

This is just horrible

ZERO7772 said:
I could be wrong but Act es fabula doesn't even have the "after-story" for Marie and Rea route

This is just horrible
Yeh forgot to add the two epilogues to the list.

i did like ren tbf but yeah the overshadow of ren was pretty big though at least he had great moments

So, question about KKK

Is there a reason that so many people are gods? It just seems like being born a god is meant to be this rare thing, but then 6 of them show up at once.

In Dies Irae there were only two true gods, Merc and Marie. Everyone else was either drawing power from them (Reinhard), were made of part of them (Ren), or raised to their level (Legions)

But in KKK, as well as the people who have excuses (sensories, apoptosises) we've got Shiori, Soijirou, Ryuusi, and Yakou all being gods naturally (I think?), and that just seems off about the premise

KKK explains that as long as someone has a soul. Godhood is a possibility

Their first time reaching godhood was due to the universe of Tumor (His Mandala) using Habaki as...a bridge so to speak giving them divinity and an infinite increase in power (basically power constantly increasing for infinity)

Reaching godhood just requires a soul + craving powerful enough to reach emanation

The atziluth birth thing is to Merc era only

If the God can determine the circumstances of how another god can come about, can't they just like... make it so it's impossible? Then they can be god forever with no opposition.

And that's what they do with their management.

First and Second died to apoptosis. Meanwhile Satanel knew no opposition due to type of his management allowing no Hadou/Gudou to occur but ****** up with his paradoxes leading to Mercurius.

Mercurius wanted to die so he's out.

Marie accepts all so she doesn't stop it

Meanwhile Hajun stops Hadou from occuring leaving only Gudou.

Stoping emanation is impossible (at least not without making sure there is no desire)

Basically, each God rule the world depending on their own desire.

Hence why some gods don't care about new emanations (Marie) while others manipulate all living beings to reduce (Hajun) or ouright stop (Satanel) out the number of emanations

Hello guys , I am new here I just have two questions about Ren and Shirou: 1- I understand why Ren is similar to Merc but what about Lotus why does he look similar to him ? 2- What is exactly Shirou's craving so he would be able to gain Malignant Tumor Apoptosis ?

1. Ren was made using Lotus soul hence the similarity in their appearance.

2. His Taiji is not because of some desire. But because he's an apoptosis. His MTA doesn't nullify abilities actually but causes them to self-destruct.

Thanks for answering but in my first question I was asking about why does lotus look similar to merc not about ren and lotus.

Extreme123dz said:
How many gods did they reveal that they will come out? What is the plot or conflict now?
We know all the Hadou Gods + their Apoptosis will be featured. About the plot, I have no idea.

Back