• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 9

I already did some research of my own and found that yes the patch is out, but also that for some ******* reason it cuts actual content to make room for the h scenes.

And it's got some weird complicated installation process.

So screw that

You guys are really late on the party

The **** version actually cut all the extra stuff that comes with the AA version of the game, for the example, the 3 side stories don't exist in the **** version along with the true epilogue for Marie and Rea route, also **** version does not have the most popular ending The Three colors ending, not to mention you can't choose the exact route you want to play through which can create confusion and you may jump on the route proper order

Oh and the H scene are lackluster by the way and you have to change your PC local to get the **** version instead of the regular version

It just horrible

So I have a question, and I want to make it very clear that I'm not aiming for downgrades. No matter the answer, I'm not making any CRTs.

Reinhard's Briah recreates the souls of his legion destroyed in it. But... was it ever stated it would recreate his soul too? Because Briahs stop working when their user dies.

I am pretty sure that wouldn't work. When Reinhard dies, so does the Briah he is keeping up. So he is its weak point, so to speak. Not much of one, but still. I mean, I don't see why it wouldn't follow the same principle as the rest. Then again, he might benefit from the Regenerationn. He seemed to do so in the battle against Methuselah where he got hit by the time acceleration and got a crack in his face. Promptly regenerated it.

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Kosuke Toriumi is really awesome VA,sad he's not popular.....
Also fyi,Asterios VA is same with Ren and Merc.

BTW,anybody know the date of DIP release?
This year, possibly on June-july

I want to give my thanks to VS Battle Wiki and specifically the fans of Takashi Masada on this site.

It's because of all of your hard work in creating the profiles and explaining the unique cosmology that I was able to discover what has become my new favorite work of fiction. It's because of you guys that I uncovered this gem and that I got to experience my new favorite game.

So I'd just like to say thank you.

Aww~

I'm happy to hear that you found Masada works as your most loved one because of our works, it pushes us to do more so that it gets the attention it deserves. And having more people to discuss about this franchise is even more better~

• Welcome~

It will be hilarious if they follow Rea 1st ending for the anime where Ren gets shafted pretty hard I mean the anime is already a mess, just wishful thinking

Any and all hopes for a translation of KKK or Interview is probably dead in the water by now. Holy shit is the KS a mess.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
huh? WHat da ya mean?
I think he's talking about the "very" bad marketing of DI game release and the very poorly anime adaption

it's shame really, DI had the potential to be mainstream just like Fate "aside from the gods conflict BS"

She will get one I think, at first it was just Kei then Rea came and now Marie was added as well, they may even add Rusalka "because they must shove Rusalka in everything"

Back