• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wegashi

Of course, i'm already making one for Ryuusui...but considering my lazy nature... >w>

@Cross

Just purrrrrrrrrfect

Aye, they will make their entrance soon.

Especially since Tenma's are my favorite Waifus (**** Morei though >_>)

It's more like how she acts lol, but i do admit she has some badass moments especially during her fight against Shiori.

So with school out of the way i could play Senshinkan again and oh boi the amount of hilarious shit that happening right now is killing me

To put it simply, Rinko has the lowest score in exams in her group (falling behind even Harumitsu Oosugi

the sheer ******* denial

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ryuumei_Mikado

Sorry but this profile page is totally wrong on many levels

Since when Ryuumei's Mandala was able to kill Momiji? In chapter ShimotsukiÒâ╗Higashisoto Ryuu, all she did was just gave a slap to her, nothing much, as seen in this CG. Momiji died because of Rindou shot through her chest with Shurado's spear, NOT by Ryuumei's Mandala. Even if she used her full strength or suicide attack she will never able to touch a hair on Momiji. Like heck, even she's not able to compare with the 4 females of Yatsukahagi either.

Also, since when her flame exceeded Morei? In Mugen Ezo chapter, a shot from Rindou brought ruins to the World of Tenma, thus reduced their strength. Yet Morei and Akuro with Taikyoku still put up a good fight with Gudou Shiori and Gudou Soujirou. Even after they got defeated the remaining Hadou waves from them still erased Godhood of both Shiori and Soujirou and turned them into human after that.

Guishen 0637047 a 00

Actually, the profile indeed does have a mistake which is about her killing Momiji.

But her flames are indeed much stronger than Morei that is for certain

Also Rindou never had her spear shot at Ryuumei, she was trying to target Tokoyo, but Momiji took the hit

Normally yes, but with Shura she is exceeds Morei

ALRF said:
Also Rindou never had her spear shot at Ryuumei, she was trying to target Tokoyo, but Momiji took the hit
Normally yes, but with Shura she is exceeds Morei
I never said that Rindou targetted Momiji, im only saying Momiji died because of her spear

Can I just say

Ren

has dodged the Longinus,

so many damn times.

You cannot call this "plot armour" or PIS anymore. It happens so many damn times.

Clearly, this "all hitting" aspect is not as good as everyone thinks

I am completely serious here. In fact, I'd go as far to say that Gilgamesh would be able to dodge it, seeing as SNI and A-rank Luck are >>>>>>>> Instincts and B Rank luck, which is all Saber needed to almost dodge Gae Bolg, which on top of reversing causality, is conceptually cursed to never miss.

Yeah but as you know for 99% iof the story beast isn't at full power and they mentioned it won't work unless he have full power

Honestly speaking Ren does have massive plot armor, nearly every fight he do have him at disadvantage and in the end either Marie save his ass or someone else

I agree he digedi LLT so many ******* times tho

Oh no i was speaking in general lol.

I was gonna comment somethings like this as a good thing but......that's just usual me ******* around when that's kind of bad xD

Anyways for anyone here that missed it, i got Wolfgang's Berlin feat calc'd as a request earlier and it got to Mountain level of all things.

Here it is to all in this place to see~

well...at least figure out singing a death song at your birth will likely make a baby remember it...so don't get too surprised once she sings it lol

@Daniel Dunno about the chapter and where it was stated again.

>Even after they got defeated the remaining Hadou waves from them still erased Godhood of both Shiori and Soujirou and turned them into human after that.

Uh...didn't Shiori and Soujirou lose their Taikyoku that they gained from Hajun? IIRC Hajun gave them Taikyoku and then took it.

>Ryuumei died because of Rindou shot through her chest with Shurado's spear

False, Shurado's spear never hit Ryuumei, her body was literally collapsing and breaking down because of her using Shura Mandala

ALRF said:
@Daniel Dunno about the chapter and where it was stated again.
>Even after they got defeated the remaining Hadou waves from them still erased Godhood of both Shiori and Soujirou and turned them into human after that.

Uh...didn't Shiori and Soujirou lose their Taikyoku that they gained from Hajun? IIRC Hajun gave them Taikyoku and then took it.

>Ryuumei died because of Rindou shot through her chest with Shurado's spear

False, Shurado's spear never hit Ryuumei, her body was literally collapsing and breaking down because of her using Shura Mandala
My typo mistake, it's Momiji died because of Shurado's spear, not Ryuumei.

After Akuro and Morei got defeated, before they vanished they released the Hadou waves that erased Shiori and Soujirou's Godhood. However they got returned to them shortly, but Shiori and Soujirou still remained as human even though that if they became Gudou they will be literally God and unable to be in mortal realm again.

Ah ok~.

To be honest, i've replayed the fight just to check and i couldn't find it, then again i'm still a little bit sleepy, so i will check later.

I will remove that killing Momiji later on (as in when i will ask someone to open the page)

Wah, no

But i have been interested in playing Muramasa for quite some time, heard it is one of Nitroplus best games

Also MC looks badass :v

Ah ok, nvm about that.

Well back to the main topic, i'm pretty sure that Ryuumei's Mandala never exceeds that of Morei

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Nerose_Satanel

I don't play Paradise Lost and only have a little knowledge about KKK, but Netsiv Melakh and Gogmagog are more powerful than just "turning target into salt" and "send all continents into abyss"

In the final fight of KKK, the afterimage of Hisouten released Gogmagog that ate infinite versions of Shiori, whom each version is a walking universe. Netsiv Melakh destroyed Soujirou's sword, something that is impossible due to his Law.

That's because that is the 1-A version of Satanel

The profile covers the base Satanel from PL, not the Hadou God Satanel

I think those abilities in the profile are more of him using it as a base.

The one that you said right now is his afterimage (Hadou God shade).

Edit: Ninja'd, badly....**** you Monarch :<

Though considering his profile does have a key for him as a 1-A, i can try to add that...or Crossverse adds it when he wants to oVo

Speaking of the Old Gods, anything new about Pantheon?

Could potentially add Satanel's HGM image

Also, should the Hadou God's chants be replaced with the ones from the game rather than an unofficial source?

Plus Reinhard's rhymes. Which is fun

The Hadou's chants should be used from the original game

Like this from Satanel's Netsiv Melakh:

"Alpha Omega Eloi Elohe Elohim Sabaoth Elyon Sady

(Õºïµ║É┬Àþ╗êþäë┬ÀÞǵ┤øõ╝è┬ÀÞǵ┤øÞÇÂ┬ÀÞǵ┤øÕøá┬Àõ©çÕåø┬ÀÞç│Ú½ÿþÑ×┬ÀÞÉ¿Þ┐¬)
(Õºïµ║É´╝ÄþÁéþäë´╝ÄÕö»õ©Çõ©╗´╝Äõ©èÕ©Ø´╝ÄÕñ®õ║║´╝ÄÞɼÞ╗ìõ╣ïþÄï´╝ÄÞç│Ú½ÿþÑ×´╝ÄÕ«êÞ¡ÀÞÇà)

þö▒µ▒ØÕ¥íÕÉì´╝îÕÉ¥ÞºüµÆƵùªÞ║½ÕîûÚù¬þöÁÞç¬Õñ®ÕáòÞÉ¢ÒÇéÕö»µ▒Øõ║êõ╗ÑÕÉ¥þ¡ë´╝îÕì│µ▒ØÞÂ│õ©ï´╝îÕç╗µ║âµëǵ£ëµòîõ║║õ╣ïÕèøÒÇé
õ©ìÞ«║õ¢òÞÇà´╝îõ©ìÞâ¢õ╝ñÕÉ¥ÒÇé

Õæ£Õæ╝´╝îÞìúÞÇÇ´╝üÕ╝ǵ░©Þ┐£õ╣ïÚù¿´╝ü
µ░©Þ┐£õ╣ïþÄïÞ░üÕôë´╝ƒÕà¿Þâ¢õ╣ïþÑ×ÒÇéþÑ×ÞÇàÕàëÞìúõ╣ïþÄïõ╣ƒÒÇé

ÎáΪÎÖÎæ Î×ΣÎù
Netsiv M├¿lakh! þøÉõ╣﵃▒(Netsib Melah)´╝ü"

Reinhard's Law translation from the game:

"Days of wrath and doom impending"

"David's words with Sibyll's blending"

"Heaven and Earth in ashes ending"

"Oh what fear man's bosom renders"

"when from heaven the judge descendeth"

"on whose sentence all dependeth"

"Wondrous sound the trumpet flingeth"

"Through earth's sepulchures it ringeth"

"All before the throne it bringeth"

"From the dust of earth returning"

"Man for judgement must prepare him"

"Spare oh God, in mercy spare him"

"Lord all pitying, Jesus blest"

"grant them thine eternal rest"

"Amen"

Days of wrath and doom impending. David's words with Sibyll's blending, heaven and earth in ashes ending. Oh what fear man's bosom renders, when from heaven the judge descendeth on whose sentence all dependeth Wordeous sound the trumpet fingeth, through earth's Sepulchres it fingeth. All before the throne it bringeth From the dust of earth returning. Man for judgement must prepare for him. Spare, O lord in mercy spare him. Lord, all-pitying, Jesus blest, grant them thine eternal rest, Amen Du Sollst (Pour forth from the chaos)-Dies Irae (Day of Wrath)

Vast is the sea, its waves reaching horizons far and wide. Eternal is the radiance of its azure womb And so let us ride this moment and dash forth, swift as light, quick as an eternal star Hear my plea and grant this one wish. The world longs for an era of peace, days that know not strife In a world where only peace is lord and men join hands in liberty. Allow me to sing but this: Halt, O time, for thou art fair beyond measure! I wish upon your unending star-guide me towards heights unknown! Res Novae (A tale of transcendence)-Also Sprach Zarathustra (to crown the new world/The tale of the new world)

Ah I plead with you, O reaper of souls, leave me to! Go far and touch me not, for I'm still young and warm under life's breath! Fear me not and take my hand, fair and beautiful one! I'm your friend and came with no intention to harm you! Ah there is nary a need to be afraid and startled, for no one shall hurt you. May you rest in my embrace, O beloved one and enjoy everlasting repose! Briah (Creation Fragment)- Niflheim Fenriswolf! (The all-devouring beast of the abyss)

No man more honest ever took an oath, None more true made treaty, None was more pure in love And yet none so betrayed all oaths, all treaties his truest love, answer me O mortal man, can you understand why? And so shall I be reborn as the fire that cleanses out the sacred halls of Valhalla! Briah (Creation Fragment)- Musphellsheim Laevateinn (Harrowing sword of inferno)

Death O glorious final death! Savior of man! My heart, drowned in venom, ravaged by time, may beat its last within you embrace. May spear's wound, may venom's bane, all perish at your coming! Aye behold! This festering void growing at my soul! This life-blood, its crimson pearls feeding the earth; this malice, ever coursing my veins-Behold! Clasp your blade, draw your steel! And plunge it deep, deep till the hilt! Hark, brave knights and know this: As the sinner finds his last refuge, his anguish done. So shall divine light be shower'd from the heavens above! Briah (Creation Fragment)- Midgard Volsunga Saga (End of the mortal realm)

Within the dark of night, a sleepless night I part with the water's womb in Jubliance as my head leaves its clear cradle sending joyful ripples along the surface The crisp air trembled as we played exchanging cries loud and high my hair drenched and green danced in the air And so we danced on, my hair dying in the cool air Briah (Creation Fragment)-Csejte Ungarn Nachtzejrer (The Voracious shades from the castle of torture)

Forgive me for I have sinned, borne of loyalty, your will I once defied Forgive me, for I am naught but a fool, never your equal Let your crimson pyres have their fill For he who fears the tip of my lance shall never pass through the river of flames! Briah: Donner Totentanz-Walkure (On lightning I dance- For I am Valkyrie)

No man more honest ever took an oath, None more true made treaty, None was more pure in love And yet none so betrayed all oaths, all treaties his truest love, answer me O mortal man, can you understand why? The fire raging within my breast shall melt all taint, all impurity to oblivion! Let yourself be purified, your taint washed, melted clear away, your soul thus released, exalted, till naught is left but radiant gold, its poster pure Aye the twilight of the gods is upon us And so shall I be reborn as the fire that cleanses out the sacred halls of Valhalla! Briah (Creation Fragment)- Musphellsheim Laevateinn (Harrowing sword of inferno)

Though some are the same are gare's translations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back