• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably this is the Taikyoku number's comparisson:

µ│óµù¼´╝ê∞)´╝×Õñ£ÕêÇ´╝ê100)´╝×µ░┤ÚèÇ´╝ê90)´╝ØÕøáÕ¡ÉþÖ║ÕïòÚ╗äÚçæ´╝ê90)´╝×Ú╗äµÿÅ´╝ê85)´╝ØÕñ®þິ╝ê85)´╝×Ú╗äÚçæ´╝ê80)´╝صÿĵÿƒ´╝ê80)´╝ØÞùñõ║òÞô«´╝ê80)>ÕáòÕñ®ÕÑêÞÉ¢>õ║îÕàâÞ½û>ÞªçÕÉÉ(65)=þ½£Þâå(65)=Õñ£Þíî(65)>þ┤½þ╣ö(60)=Õ«ùµ¼íÚâÄ(60)>Ú¥ìµ░┤(60)

That actually makes sense. Mercurius always adamant on erasing both Rein and Ren when they both became Hadou to make sure Marie has the throne. Ren himself afraid that his law would eat hers too.

So basically

µ│óµù¼ (Hajun)´╝ê∞)
Õñ£ÕêÇ (Yato)´╝ê100)
µ░┤ÚèÇ (Mercurius)´╝ê90)´╝Ø ÕøáÕ¡ÉþÖ║ÕïòÚ╗äÚçæ (Apoptosis Reinhard - Rea Route)´╝ê90)= Þùñõ║òÞô« (Fuji Ren - Rea Route)´╝ê90)
Ú╗äµÿÅ (Marie)´╝ê85)´╝Ø Õñ®þຠ(Amaterasu)´╝ê85)
Ú╗äÚçæ (Reinhard)´╝ê80)´╝Ø µÿĵÿƒ (Satanel)´╝ê80)´╝Ø Þùñõ║òÞô« (Fuji Ren)´╝ê80)
ÕáòÕñ®ÕÑêÞÉ¢ (Muzan?, what number?) > õ║îÕàâÞ½û (Shinga)>ÞªçÕÉÉ (Habaki) (65)=þ½£Þâå (Rindou) (65)=Õñ£Þíî (Yakou Madara) (65)
þ┤½þ╣ö (Shiori) (60)=Õ«ùµ¼íÚâÄ (Soujiro) (60)>Ú¥ìµ░┤ (Ryusui) (60)

would be so kind to pass me some link that gives me information of the events of the visual novel of paradise lost??

Daniel Collinson said:
Delgora said:
would be so kind to pass me some link that gives me information of the events of the visual novel of paradise lost??
Check the wall of Mothra, you can see from my RT
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3199261#93

Also the English Shinza Bansho wiki have profiles of Lil, Lot and Satanel too, in which contains the plot from PL. I believe it's full there
Thank you for the link, if I have any doubts I will ask.

Gladshiem is infinite in size? cuz it has lack concepts of distance and coordinate and has infinite storage for souls. also i remember in Rea Route it seemed infinite sized (or maybe that was Isaak illusions?)

Infera28 said:
Gladshiem is infinite in size? cuz it has lack concepts of distance and coordinate and has infinite storage for souls. also i remember in Rea Route it seemed infinite sized (or maybe that was Isaak illusions?)
No, it isn't.

Gladshiem is constructed of the souls in Reinhard's legion and it expands in size as Reinhard's legion grows.

It itself is not infinite in size.

Also, it is detached from the concepts of distance and coordinates, not that the structure is infinite in size.

And while Reinhard has infinite potential soul storage does not mean that Reinhard has infinite souls.

IrrelevantTurtle said:
Can souls compensate for the difference in Taikyoku?
I dont think so, im pretty sure if someone with 1 Taikyoku fought someone with 2 Taikyoku no amount of souls would let the first guy win (Might be wrong though).

Maybe if the law of the person its related with souls that having more would make him stronger but i think in tbis case the Taikyoku would increase not sure tbh

Souls can compensate with enough quality, we just don't know how far it can go. This doesn't apply to Tumor Hajun of course.

IIRC It was even believed/implied in-series that Yato might have a chance of winning against Hajun with the vast quantity of souls under the throne dominion had he successfully reached the Throne and absorbed them, but that never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back