• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike others that are purely PIS, this is not. It says that Gudous don't erode the world unless they desire so because they are walking singularities.

I don't think there's a single character above Tier 8 you can't downplay using that argument. It's just that common.

Gudous and Hudous are both basically walking Universes (to Multiverses), if they willed it existence would cease, but due to that they can make their star weight blood do nothing different to normal blood, plus when they fight they should be able to keep their attacks from do more area damage then accepted.

Author can't afford to destory the planet everytime a character sneeze. It's pretty common thing in fiction for character's feat to be much lower than their wank status.

How can anyone use this as exuses?

Dvorak1902 said:
I don't think there's a single character above Tier 8 you can't downplay using that argument. It's just that common.
So asking a question is classified as a downplay huh? It may seem that to you but I'm just asking for the reason in which I just recently found in some old thread. If I would anyway downplay them. I would act like someone from facebook who regards high-end feats of Dies Irae and KKK as city level and the cosmology is just galaxy level.

Now that you mention it, did K3 never show the Gudou's Kamunagaras? Or are they only Hadou? They are the coolest part.

Are there good fanmade versions at least?

No we are saying that people use the whole "When they attack all they do is destroy a building not the universe (Which would make the Authors life hell) so obviously they are building level" thats the downplay we are talking about, we arnt saying you're downplaying.

Also I know your using the example but at worst Masada is Multiversal due to the plentiful statements from the games, characters and Masada himself.

@Psycho

Eh unlike Gudous, Hadous affect reality passively. I mean that's the reason why they are Hegemonies to enforce their rule upon others and reality itself. They are not self-contained Singularities like Gudous who can turn off and on their affect on reality. And as
5D54A1FB-7272-49E2-B280-61F515497952
I already said

Soz to derail but gonna ask your personal opinion regarding DI renders which are succ rn

I found some pretty good pics from a visual fanbook for DI and there's two types of pictures that I can use for their profiles

Do you prefer full body renders (almost full tho) or these (this one is cut in half but I can make it work)

Bringing in an actual theme seems like the exact opposite of Derailing.

I personally prefer the second one, it's more of an upgrade than a complete change in direction. Also because eyeless Trifa ******* traumatized me.

Dvorak1902 said:
Now that you mention it, did K3 never show the Gudou's Kamunagaras? Or are they only Hadou? They are the coolest part.
Are there good fanmade versions at least?
It's pretty clear from the game itself that Gudou Gods have no Kamunagara.

Kamunagaras are the physical manifestation of your laws. Since Gudou gods are self contained laws there's nothing to physically manifest.

Though I suppose since Tenma Morei is a part of Yato's Legion, despite her Taikyoku being a mixture of Gudou and Gudou, she still has a Kamunagara. Anyone who is a Hadou God Cell can attain Kamunagara regardless of their Taikyoku type.

Shouldn't what Mithra and Muzan embody, and other things we know about them from Pantheon be added to their profiles? Maybe Commie Satan's too?

Mithra isn't bounded to neither Good nor Evil side during her time so why is she under her Law of Dualism? If anything she's the one above it due to the fact she didn't belong to any of those factions in the first place.

Her Law is said to be a smaller version of Shinza Bansho, so it might have affected the later Laws though.

UnknownGodXXX said:
Gods are beyond duality right? If so then why does Mithra is bounded to her law which is Dualism?
Gods aren't bounded by their laws but above them and source of them. each time Mercurius restarted Cosmology time for everyone "except" Mercurius and Marie restarted. so Mercurius wasn't bounded by his own law.

that in Marie Route stated "foreknowledge" (Mercurius Law) same as a mere art was pained on singularity and Ren and Reinhard created a hole in it. yet Mercurius casually held them. so Mercurius >>> his law.

Gods are source of their laws and capable of drawing them by singularity (blank page).

UnknownGodXXX said:
@Psycho Eh unlike Gudous, Hadous affect reality passively. I mean that's the reason why they are Hegemonies to enforce their rule upon others and reality itself. They are not self-contained Singularities like Gudous who can turn off and on their affect on reality. And as
5D54A1FB-7272-49E2-B280-61F515497952
I already said
Pretty sure that only the law of the hadou gods that affect reality passively not anything else aside of it

I mean, I'm fully aware of "that" part, but why is this even an issue?

Mithra's "Dualism" is simply qualitatively superior to the platonic forms of binary concepts, that's all.

Is Suwahara City based on a real life Japan city? For example the bridge, church, etc.. Are they places i can visit in real life? Only recently found out about brandenburg gate.

Just wondering, why is everybody calling Shinza "chuuni"? I know what chuunibyou is, but how does that relate to Shinza?

I dunno, maybe it's the cool incantations and ways to talk of the characters. I don't think the characters themselves are Chuuni since they have every bit of power to justify acting like that. But any person or fan trying to repeat them IRL just looks kinda ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back