• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are The Chinz. You seriously can't tell if most people there are imbecile, compulsive liars, or truly mentally ill. I can't see a single reason for a sane person to want to go there.

Cough See: The current DBS thread on /a/. Or rather don't. Please don't.

End of Rant/Mini-Derail.

Tbh for me, the way KKK's act is kinda...confusing

Some part it's make sense that KKK is a sequel to Marie's route. But i wondered why the painting of 3 colors vs Hajun have Ren from Rea route.

Yeah i dont get that part either.

Imagine how salty Ryuumei was to draw a painting with Hajun losing an arm.

Well, It's not really "Ren from Rea's route", It's more like Ren in Rea route is a copy pasta of K3 Ren.

Like, literally the entire Three Colors fight was a huge reference to K3. ( Ren's legion being totally-not Yatsukahagi, Ren's God form, etc )

Also the fact that Ren married Rea roflmao.

Ravenous4th said:
Well, It's not really "Ren from Rea's route", It's more like Ren in Rea route is a copy pasta of K3 Ren.

Like, literally the entire Three Colors fight was a huge reference to K3. ( Ren's legion being totally-not Yatsukahagi, Ren's God form, etc )

Wait? ren marries rea after marie route or something? Or i just misunderstood what you said?

Ravenous4th said:

Do you think that Marie is alive in KKK's ending?

They are in Amaterasu's version of Marie's heaven right? Btw i think i see Shirou and Rusalka in a frog suit O.O what is that about?

The fact Marie is dead makes me happy, that Pantheon is a thing because it brings everyone together again. Merc and Rein being our bros and Ren with Marie are nice I guess

Ricky365 said:
So... Ryuusui but Hadou-type?
Basically it's the philosophy of Subahibi

Lives Happily with your own perspective

Even if everything surrounded you are just your own delusion or not

As for the picture of corrupted Marie, it is NSFW, you have been warned

F but in english its read as raion btw

also monarch which is your discord name? Could DM OVO

Guys, I just contacted ALRF, and according to the VFB, Marie should scale to Amaterasu instead of the three colors.

This means that her current Taikyoku stat on her page is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back