• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 20

It "Helps" the Hadou God to recolor he universe his/her color from what I understand. I mean, Merc said he could defeat Hajun "in a way" only if he had his hands on the throne no? It enforce their law at the very least.

The only people who seems to know the truth about the throne are Mithra and Naraka anyway.

Monarch Laciel said:
Throne seems to have a bit of a weird place in the cosmology tbh.
I'm not exactly sure what it's purpose is either. Hadous emanate regardless of the throne so... why do they all want it?
They don't, at least most of the time. Reign over the Throne is just something that they'd get (or compete over if there's an already existing Godhead) if a soul emanate as a god and the nature of their craving is a Hadou because it's just their inherent nature, unless the current Godhead at the time was Marie.

Ren doesn't want it, he was in fact conciously trying to avoid it as he knew his craving would be hell to many other people

Reinhard, i'm not entirely sure. I forgot some stuff about him but all he wanted to do was to lay waste on everything with all that he has. He might or might not be aware of what a Throne is. He even said that he doesn't mind dying at the end anyway so he was at least indefferent towards it

Merc and Hajun just kind of happened, and then they got the Throne

Marie received it from Merc and that was practically the entire plot of Dies Irae

Satanel just wanted to absolve sins entirely. I'm not sure whether he explicitly wanted the Throne or not since i never actually finish Paradise Lost

Muzan doesn't seem to desire it either. He just wanted to erase evil and he tried to achieve this by killing literally everyone within creation up close and personal. He didn't even know how the Throne work (if he even aware of its existence at all), so when he ascended into Godhood, all the vengeance and hatred inside his heart gave birth to a grey world without moral, which was something that he didn't want to achieve. He even wanted Satanel to inherit the world from him as he believes that Satanel can achieve a more accurate representation of his ideal

Mithra might be the only example of someone that desire the Throne (or her faction was). As it was supposedly something that the people in her era actually fought over

So this is where all the Shinza fans here gather I presume? If so then, Hello there.

Anyways, @Unknown

Povide the scan. They claim that the Throne can encompass anything and nothing can be outside to it(was it ever proven to encompass an infinite dimensional multiverse?). They claim that Taikyoku is transcendent to any form of size(has it ever stated to be transcendent to an infinite dimensional multiverse or stated to be above the concept of dimensionality?

First point: The Throne truly encompass all creation, It's a canvas that is used to paint over all realities after all. HOWEVER There might be "worlds" outside of the Throne domain, just let Pantheon do that and don't jump the gun.

Second point: Size, size, size. People are still arguing about it? This is probably what you're looking for

õ¢òÒééÚøúÒüùÒüäÞ®▒ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéÕëìÞ┐░ÒüùÒüƒµ░┤õ©¡Òü«µ│òÒüîÕñ¬µÑÁÒü¿ÕîûÒüùÒüƒÒü¬ÒéëÒÇüÕà¿Õ«çÕ«ÖÒüîµ░┤Õ║òÒü½ÕñëÒéÅÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒüáÒüæÒü«ÒüôÒü¿ÒÇé

It's not difficult talk at all. If the aforementioned Law that exists underwater were to change into Taikyoku, All of Creation's underwater areas would be changed.

Given that Satanel's world was only a universe yet Satanel himself was well above multiversal, it's pretty safe to assume that the gods don't care about size at all.

Third point: What's with the dimensions talk going on around here? You claimed that you know what it means to be an Outerversal entity, yet you questioned the transcendence over infinite dimensionality? Let me ask you a few questions, what makes the concept of "dimensions" superior to the mundane concepts that you deem "lowly" such as Fire, Poison or Electricity in the very first place? There is nothing suggesting that each of the natural laws/physics laws are superior to each other, The natural laws as a whole however are inferior and can NOT be called Taikyoku. What makes Taikyoku so special? Or rather straightforward to your curiosity, what makes it superior to concept of higher spatial dimensions as a whole? The answer is simply because it's the supreme ultimate of all existence, have you ever looked up the term Taiji? Taiji/Taikyoku is the source of Yin-Yang and all binary concepts as a whole. It is comparable to the state of infinite nothingness known as Wuji, In Chinese philosophy and Shinza Yin-Yang is perceived to be the origin and a cosmic force that exists in everything; it's some sort of force governing all universes including the concept of dimensional space. I'd like to highlight that, once again, no concepts are above each other, even if it sounds stupid. Silly concepts such as Fire and Electricity can be superior to the concept of infinite possibilities with Taikyoku. As seen in Tenma Morei vs ShioriBANE.

õ©çÞ▒íþä╝ÒüìÕ░¢ÒüÅÒüֵѡþü½Òü½µ╗¥ÒéïÚ¡öþòîÒü½ÒüèÒüäÒüªÒÇüÒüØÒü«õ¥Áµö╗Òü¿µï«µèùÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÕ¢▒ÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇé µò░Òü»ÒééÒü»Òéäµò░ÒüêÕêçÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÕæ¿Õø▓ÒéÆÕÿùÒéüÕ░¢ÒüÅÒüÖþéÄÚøÀÒü«ÕÁÉÒü¿þ½ÂÒüåÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒÇüþäíÚÖÉÒü«ÚÖ¢þéÄÒüîÕç║þÅ¥ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé ÒÇîÒü»Òü»ÒÇüÒü»Òü»Òü»Òü»……ÒüéÒü»Òü»Òü»Òü»´╝üÒÇì ÒüôÒéîÒü¥ÒüºÕ╣¥Õ║ªÒüïÞªïÒüøÒüªÒüìÒüƒþÄûÚîáþ┤½þ╣öÒü«µÇ¬Þâ¢ÕèøÒü»ÒÇüÒüÖÒü¬ÒéÅÒüíÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒü«µïíÕñºÒü¬Òü«ÒüáÒü¿ÒÇé þäíÚÖÉÒü½Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÕ╣│Þíîõ©ûþòîÒü¿ÒüºÒééÕæ╝ÒüÂÒü╣ÒüìÒééÒü«ÒÇüÒüØÒüôÒü½Òü»õ╗èÒü«µö╗µÆâÒüºµ¡╗ÒéôÒüáþ┤½þ╣öÒééÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéîÒü░ÒÇüÞ║▒ÒüùÒüªÕÅìµÆâÒü½þº╗ÒéîÒéïþ┤½þ╣öÒééÒüäÒéïÒÇé Òü®ÒüíÒéëÒééµ£¼þë®ÒüºÒÇüÒü®ÒüíÒéëÒééÕ«ƒõ¢ôÒÇéÕâàÒüïõ©ÇµîÖÕïòÒüºÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïÞºÆÕ║ªÒüïÒéëÞñçµò░þÖ║ÚúƒÒéëÒéÅÒüøÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµö╗µÆâÒééÒÇüÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒþäíµò░Òü«ÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒéÆõ©ªÕêùÞÁÀÕïòÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒüïÒéëÒü½õ╗ûÒü¬ÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

About the destroying the throne thingy, destroying the Throne isn't a requirement for being 1-A, Taikyoku is (being the source of all realities), and you might as well stop asking for it since the Gudou Gods haven't performed such thing. But here's some quote that actually appears in the game nearing the end of Rea's route.

þø«Òü½µÿáÒéïÒü«Òü»ÒÇü"Õ║º"ÒüÖÒéëþáòÒüæµòúÒüúÒüƒõ©çÞ▒íÒü«µ¼áþëç……ÒüìÒéëÒéüÒüŵÿƒÒÇàÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬Þ╝ØÒüìÒü½ÕîàÒü¥ÒéîÒüªÒÇüÕ¢╝ Òü» µôª Òéè Õêç Òéî Òüƒ þ¼æ Òü┐ ÒéÆ µÁ« Òüï Òü╣ Òéï.

I unfortunately don't have some in-game scans you're asking for, however I do have the quotes. But I'm certain you can find the in-game scans for it.

ÒüéÒéîÒü«þ╣░ÒéèÕç║ÒüÖõ©ÇµÆâÒéÆÕëìÒü½ÒÇüÒü®ÒéôÒü¬þÉåÒééµäÅÕæ│ÒéƵêÉÒüòÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéþäíÚÖɵò░Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒéÆõ©Çþ║ÅÒéüÒü½ÒüùÒüªÒÇüþÄûÚîáþ┤½þ╣öÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒâóÒâÄÞç¬õ¢ôÒüîÞàɵ»ÆÒü«µ│òÒüºÕíùÒéèµ¢░ÒüòÒéîÒéïÒÇéShiori creating/overlapping her infinite possibilities.

And here's the link to 1 Taikyoku = utter stomp to what degree though? people here seem to assume that it's 1 level of transcendence. [[1]] In fact, you don't even need this scan. Seeing Shiori getting stomped by Satanel's cheap clone ( and they likely had the same Taikyoku value ) is already a proof that even though you have the same Taikyoku Value, the other side might still stomp you so hard that multiplying infinity won't help.

Dies Irae cast Taikyoku Values are from VFB, I don't really have time to search for them and I'm pretty positive they are nigh-impossible to find online. I advise you to ask people on either Animesuki or Spacebattles, especially Spacebattles since it's a big VS forums.

I would also like to ask you where are the "wanks" coming from? I've been roaming all over the VS forums and I saw more horrendous downplays than the wanks; Multi-universal Hadou Gods, 6D Hadou Gods and such.

EDIT: Yeah, found it. It's also in atwiki -Quote- Úó¿Òü«ÕÖéÒüºµ░┤ÚèÇÒü»Ú╗äÚçæÒü»ALL90ÒüÅÒéëÒüäÒüáÒü¿ÞÇ│Òü½ÒüùÒüƒÒü¬ -- ÕÉìþäíÒüùÒüòÒéô (2012-01-19 08:56:04) -End Quote-

•I get the "he wants to die" part. I forgot about that but your reasoning of him not giving his power to the rest is simply a headcanon. There's no proof that he doesn't care anymore, if he really doesn't care anymore then even Meth should've disappeared. Your line of reasoning wasn't implied by Merc at all.

•The Throne being stated to be "hyper dimensional" means having more dimensions than our universe. Yet in the explanation page it means that "in context, means beyond dimensional planes" Was that even stated or even implied? If so scans or even quotes? Spirits are actually referred to be detached from the material world, Gods were referred to be detached from the multiverse(All Creation) but was it ever stated to be above the concept of dimensionality? Or was the concept said or even implied to be part of the nigh infinite laws that Yakou said?

•Hadou Gods can be everything, that was at least proved in Dies Irae. But there's no supporting evidence that they are nothing(in a sense like Oblivion from Marvel) as well. That's why I'm asking for scans/quotes of this from any Masada vn.

•It was a Taikyoku phase of Yakou? What do you mean by "phase?" because I know it's not a sensory, a Gudou God is yet to create an avatar of its own.

•Okay

•All limits disappears in context to all limitations of Briah degree. If Stamina was implied to be a part of it? Then scans?

•Again, what's a shade?

Didn't Meth survive Merc's not-giving-a-damn through his own willpower and sheer endurance?

Stamina means something in maintaining Briah (Reinhard materializing his castle for months unlike his subordinates who could only keep up for a few minutes), no? If so then yes, it is indeed part of the limits removed.

@Ravenous4th

•Okay

•The statement just referred to the correlation between the Taikyoku Law and the world/cosmos. It's the same thing in Plato's theory of forms where if the platonic concept was changed then the concepts beneath it would be affected.

•The concept of dimensionality is greater than the mundane laws of reality(fire, water, cut, etc) because it's not part o except existence and nonexistence(obviously because they are the whole of everything and nothing)

•Destroying a 1-A structure is not requirement for a character to be 1-A. It's just that most people claim that the weakest Hadou God(shade of Yakou) can destroy/recreate or in general manipulate the Throne. I'm not asking for the destruction of the Throne because I know that Mercurius and Reinhard destroyed it as an aftermath from their fight while Marie recreated it into her version.

•I already have that scan and its translation too. Shiori was affected by Nerose's shade but it wasn't a stomp because she along with Soujirou launched an attack to destroy the shade or something like that happened.

•I asked this in one thread before and they didn't answer it. What's "VFB"? And if the Dies Irae casts Taikyoku value are there. Can anyone send a link? And sure I'll do that.

•The wank comes from amino, facebook, etc.

•That's the comment iirc, those are just the fans commenting. If it was Masada himself that commented then it would be valid.

IrrelevantTurtle said:
Didn't Meth survive Merc's not-giving-a-damn through his own willpower and sheer endurance?

Stamina means something in maintaining Briah (Reinhard materializing his castle for months unlike his subordinates who could only keep up for a few minutes), no? If so then yes, it is indeed part of the limits removed.
•No, he survived because he's much more similar to his parent. Both having a desire. If anything he survived from sheer willpower that would be the attack from Reinhard.

•Forgot about that. So it is a PIS, after all.

@Unknown

Not really, Satanel's Shade vs Shiori was a stomp, his Gogmagog basically ate up all of her possibilities in one-go, then Soujirou joined the fight and with the power of love ( seriously, their power jumped because reasons ) They overcame the odds. In case you didn't know, their emotions play a big part in an actual fight.

VFB is a Visual Fan Book. I do own DI's visual fanbook but not K3's, so I can't post the scan here.

Atwiki is fairly reliable, they are accurate for the most part, thing is K3 VFB is unavailable online, I'm actually planning on buying it but meh.

Recreation of the Throne? Nah, no one can do that besides Mercurius.

And about "Everything and Nothing" Singularity is the proof,It is generated by the Throne God, and its depth varies depending on the Throne God, it's also described to be some sort of infinite void that would bring fear to even the Gods.

And no, not really, the entirety of physics we know are the same as the natural laws, all of them are worthless compared to Taikyoku. Otherwise the 24D Barrier wouldn't be broken by a fist of a Yatsukahagi.

Suigin/Snake was the originator of all concepts in the multiverse, Taiji/Taikyoku means what it means, Yin-Yang exists within everything and is the source of dimensional space, you can even look it up.

Also, about the size, it has been stated that once you have Taikyoku, you're already a walking universe/multiverse, remember, one with Taikyoku conquers all creation and worlds regardless of size and complexity. It's not far fetched at all to say that the lowest Gudou God can destroy the Throne, but did he do it though? No.

@Ravenous

•Okay

•Is it available in amazon? Visual Fan Book. So is it official or fanmade?

•Not all of the commentators

•If Marie didn't recreate the Throne then it wasn't destroyed in the first place, it literally happened in the same ending of Rea route.

•But the Singularity is outside the Throne's reach that's why it's not affected by an Atziluth Law. Throne Gods have been repeatedly proven to be embody everything in their rule, but nothingness isn't. If they embody it then Mercurius should've been painting his Law in the Twilight Beach.

•You say the "entirety of physics" Does Quantum Physics ever appeared in KKK? Because if you say all of Physics then it should be part of that. Meaning Quantum Entanglement, M-Theory, Hilbert Space, etc. Did any of that appear or mentioned in KKK?

•He is? So the concept of life didn't exist before he existed? The same goes for sin, purity, dualism, etc? If so then the first three predecessors of the Throne should've never found their desire and as such, their Law would be nonexistent.

•The concept of dimensionality isn't part of Yin-Yang because it doesn't have an opposing concept like life and death. I looked it up and found nothing of the sort. [[1]]

Visual Fanbook is available in any of those sites, I bought mine from Buyee.

Recreation of the Throne, It seems that my memory is a bit hazy, it's more of Merc doing something seeing that his law was the only one explicitly stated to be able to reset even the Throne, I don't know, the Throne was never really threatened until Fourth Heaven and Sixth Heaven. Marie either recreated it or Suigin did with his AeF, but it was destroyed for sure.

The singularity is where new natural laws and ideas originate from as a byproduct of the Throne God's main law actually, think of it as something like "wuji" the state of infinite nothingness. From what I know, If Merc really tried, he would even be able AeF (Acta Est Fabula) Marie in Twilight Beach. There's a reason why a Throne God contender can drill through it if they have enough Taikyoku. Yes, it is still within the Throne domain, hell, it's literally GENERATED by the Hadou Gods. If you want the scans, ask someone on SB, I'm sure they can help.

Every Hadou God is the originator of their respective era, "Craving" was only made a thing in Merc's reign, "Sin" was only made a thing in Muzan's reign. "Afterlife" was only made a thing in Marie's reign.

Masada stated that Dies Irae's setting is relatively close to our own. But it matters not, since, as stated above, Merc's the originator of his world and all of its concept, he basically destroyed Satanel's world and created a new one. Quantum physics and Hilbert Space though? It was never mentioned, but I'm pretty sure any Hadou God can create all of them, after all, they can do anything they want with their worlds.

Yin-Yang exists within everything. And even if you don't believe me, here is how the Chinese philosophy goes Nothingness ( Wuji ) -> Supreme Ultimate ( Taiji ) -> All concepts including Yin-Yang.

Hadou and Gudou gods destroying the throne seems like a total BS at this point tbh. The throne contain all creations "from what we know at least" including all Haodu and Gudou gods to this point.

Pantheon implies that Hadou gods are not even the highest existence in the Shinz universe and there is being that exist on a higher plane

Where does the {oh even weakest god can destory the throne} thing come from again? Snake vs Beast?

ÔÇóOkay

ÔÇóThe Throne was threatened but it's more like a stomp because Mercurius destroyed and recreated it when he took over as stated in KKK. The Throne was also recreated when Marie took over in Rea route, moments before he created the timeless realm along with the shade of Reinhard and Mercurius.

ÔÇóYeah but it's not part of a Hadou God, everything in existence is.

ÔÇóThere you go, you confused me when you said Mercurius is the orginator(author, creator) of all concepts in the multiverse. Because that's illogical, there are concepts that existed before his birth such as dualism, perfection, sin, etc.

ÔÇóCraving was only made a thing in Merc's reign? Desire is needed to be a Hegemony/Hadou and it's the basis of their Atziluth Law. Mithra craves for dualism, everyone that goes against her is labelled as the negative side of things. Muzan craves for a world with greater evil defeating evil. Nerose craves for a world with perfection.

ÔÇóYeah but Modern(Quantum) Physics wasn't stated.

ÔÇóSo Nothingness is beyond Taiji. Taikyoku is the source of all Gods' power and existence right? So saying that Gods are everything and "nothing" is false, at least in the nothingness part.

ÔÇóMy point still stand that the concept of dimensionality isn't a dual concept, it's not part of dualism for there's no equal opposite concept of it. Yin-Yang exists within everything where the concept of duality exists.

ZERO7772 said:
Hadou and Gudou gods destroying the throne seems like a total BS at this point tbh. The throne contain all creations "from what we know at least" including all Haodu and Gudou gods to this point.

Pantheon implies that Hadou gods are not even the highest existence in the Shinz universe and there is being that exist on a higher plane

Where does the {oh even weakest god can destory the throne} thing come from again? Snake vs Beast?
Exactly my point, whenever I ask for it they send the Rea route fight between Merc and Rein scan.

I recommend you to read it again

It's not illogical, every single Hadou God is the originator of their worlds, their concepts didn't "carry on", those were destroyed and recreated as byproducts of Throne God's Atziluth, that's why Satanel's world was a baseline 18D (?) universe and Merc's is atleast 24D infinite multiverse. Singularity is where all the "byproducts" law emerged from, it's essentially a part of the Throne domain, the Throne God, as the name suggests, is the one who sits on the Throne, of course it's a part of them. But I agree with you on this one, your regular Hadou god might not be an embodiment of Nothingness. But does it matter in debates where only thing relevant is their destructive capacity? No.

It doesn't matter at this point that "Yin-Yang only precedes binary concepts" it's that it exists within everything be it "dual" or not as there has to be balance, and excuse me, Taikyoku is NOT Yin-Yang, it precedes Yin-Yang and all concepts as a whole. Where do you think all concepts/natural laws spring from? It emerges from Nothingness, what causes it? Taikyoku. It is, in a way, a part of a Hadou God. and they aren't really "shades", they are the real deal, the shades of Hadou Gods are those replicas that Hajun attempted to create, in which he failed.

"Craving" as in, the pre-requisite for Die Ewigkeit formula, each Heaven have different ways of attaining "Godhood", mistake on my part for not pointing it out. But the rest still stands however.

I don't think you should go on and on about how "Taiji" doesn't create dimensional space, it's literally stated to be the first thing in existence, the supreme ultimate, ( 0 ) Wuji becomes ( 1 ) Taikyoku, you know the rest.

However, it seems that the concept of "Taiji" slightly differs in Shinza, given that even the infinite void of Singularity is even created by God's Taiji.

EDIT: By the nines, it seems that KKK VFB is almost impossible to get.

ZERO7772 said:

Sadly, we're going to wait for ages until its completed, or never.

The "destroying the Throne" part seems more of an inconsistency though, Naraka wouldn't really allow it, but maybe it's just some of those "Masada forgot" moments.

Crap, double posted ._.

I think @UnknownGod problem is that the justfiction for Shinza's god tier 1-A tier being: Oh they can destory the throne!.

Which we know is incorrct at this point.

Masada is famous for his rectons tbh, shit, the Taiji system itself didn't exist until KKK in 2011. I mean, there's no way Naraka would allow such thing like destorying the throne in the first place after all the info we got from Pantehon.

Considering pantheon is unfinished and will likely be forever idk if we should even use it

Also it is possible that they have the power to destroy it still but naraka would just yeet them if they did

I don't think Pantheon is done for good tbh. Sure the gacha thing may be dead now but I still think they may be release a Visual Novel at some point in the future.

The reason Naraka stand above the Hadou Gods IS because of the throne in the first place, why would he be above them otherwise? Unless he was always part of those [Five Watchers] group that we know nothing about

Look out for Dies Irae Pantheon in 2036

I'm pretty sure it's implied that he is part of the group of watchers. But we can't really do anything besides speculate thanks to Pantheon not being done

>World will end in 2030

>Pantheon comes in 2036

R.I.P

Yeah, I also think he's part of watchers group, but like you said, we may never know cuz Pantheon may never comes out..

•Thanks for the clarification, I was confused by your original comment of "Mercurius is the originator of all concepts" since he isn't, he is in the sense that he destroyed and recreated them.

•I understand but when you say Taikyoku predates all concepts, then that means the concept of nonexistence/nothingness is a part of it. But you said that Nothingness(Wuji) comes before Taikyoku. Isn't that contradictory? The only answer to this is that not all concepts originate from Taikyoku.

•I'll concede to that. Do you have the scan/quote that says Taikyoku is the first beginning?

•Okay, I see.

•Okay, I see.

One more thing, I don't know how to message the dudes in Spacebattles. Do you have the link for their Masada discussion thread or something similar?

ZERO7772 said:
I think @UnknownGod problem is that the justfiction for Shinza's god tier 1-A tier being: Oh they can destory the throne!.

Which we know is incorrct at this point.

Masada is famous for his rectons tbh, shit, the Taiji system itself didn't exist until KKK in 2011. I mean, there's no way Naraka would allow such thing like destorying the throne in the first place after all the info we got from Pantehon.
No, I never said that. I questioned the weakest Hadou God being able to manipulate it because I remember some people here saying that.

What does "Shinza" mean in english?

þÑ× = God (it's the onyomi reading of "Kami" (which itself is kunyomi) a word you probably know).

Õ║º = Seat (Throne)

þÑ×Õ║º = Shinza (Shin Za)

No, like what does the term mean? Because everytime I hear "Shinza Bansho" the english translation is either all creation/cosmos/universe/world in DI.

UnknownGodXXX said:
No, like what does the term mean? Because everytime I hear "Shinza Bansho" the english translation is either all creation/cosmos/universe/world in DI.
It's a wordplay on Shinra Banshou and Throne of God.

Edit: When I was talking about Shade I was talking about Nerose Satanel's shade in KKK. Yakou doesn't have and I don't think a Gudou God needs a sensory because they are self contained. Unless they have a specific context that needs for it like the Tumor, though the Tumor is not even a God on its own, it's only leeching of off Hajun's throne. But I guess it did create Habaki as a sensory of sorts and had Rindou as apoptosis (unless I'm mistaken but I doubt it).

IrrelevantTurtle said:
What Merc and Reinhard destroyed in their fight was probably only the physical manifestation of the Throne, or Merc's fancy pants chair.
This is what I was thinking.

A "Physical form" of the Throne that can be destroyed and recreated as many times as one may desire.

But the true, purest level of the Throne is eternal and is something beyond the reach of a Hadou God.

Or something like that.

This is what I was thinking.

A "Physical form" of the Throne that can be destroyed and recreated as many times as one may desire.

But the true, purest level of the Throne is eternal and is something beyond the reach of a Hadou God.

Or something like that.

And Pantheon even shows multiple Hadou Gods holding multiple Thrones at the same time, even Reinhard who shouldn't be able to do so has one for himself.

IrrelevantTurtle said:
And Pantheon even shows multiple Hadou Gods holding multiple Thrones at the same time, even Reinhard who shouldn't be able to do so has one for himself.
Inconsistence or fanservice :v

Nah, i think every Hadou God no matter if he got the seat or not, will have his version of the throne an a record of that.

Actually now you mentioned it, why doee Ren and Reinhard have a throne? Those 2 never became a throne hods so you can't even argue that "It's just their record" thing lol.

I guess I can role with idea of "Lower throne and higher throne exist"

ZERO7772 said:
Actually now you mentioned it, why doee Ren and Reinhard have a throne? Those 2 never became a throne hods so you can't even argue that "It's just their record" thing lol.

I guess I can role with idea of "Lower throne and higher throne exist"
From what I know, the Hadou Gods are resurrected by Kouha's Pantheon, they are some sort of replica made from Kouha's "images" of the Hadou Gods and their respective Thrones, their powers are also dependent on Kouha's knowledge and understanding about them. The more she knows them, the more powerful they become with no implied limit ( can be stronger than their peak?:p ). That, or I'm mixing shit up.

Also sorry for the wall of text, it's a bad habit of mine.

Pretty sure the hadou gods we see in in the prologue ARE the real and Kouha was about to make copies of them because they can't leave the throne in the first place.

Naraka revivied them from the throne record as far I am aware.

Back