• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 20

Warren Valion said:
How likely do you guys think that Masada can find another company to finish up Pantheon?
I think he talked about how he can't move on without finishing it on Twitter, we still have some hopes.

The gacha thing though? Don't know.

Ravenous4th said:
Warren Valion said:
How likely do you guys think that Masada can find another company to finish up Pantheon?
I think he talked about how he can't move on without finishing it on Twitter, we still have some hopes.

The gacha thing though? Don't know.
Well, I'd probably be the same if I was writing something for years. Make sense. So let's pray for good news.

What's the gacha thing? Is that the phone game part?

Yeah, the mobage part. I still want the gacha though. People tend to feel more attracted to a phone game than VN. That way more people would get to know it more. Sucks how under appreciated the series is.

Ravenous4th said:
Yeah, the mobage part. I still want the gacha though. People tend to feel more attracted to a phone game than VN. :/
I'm kind of the opposite really, the game feels like filler for what I care about - the story.

If we can just get the novel, I'd be happy. If we can get it translated, I'd be estatic. If we could get all of Masada's works translated, my heart would explode.

Looking at it after 'so long' it seems things are a little more understandable in the first part. He still has some horrible abominations however. He also seems to have a problem with the pronouns because japanese can just skip it and you'd understand it through context yet machine translations will always try to fill that gap. It results in things like "I" when there's none and it gives the impression that Kouha is saying this about herself, and identifies to everyone. "I gathered actors I thought interesting" about the fangs of Reinhard for example.

Also, what the F is this?

What came first, the egg or the chicken? Is the right translation lol.

There are a few things I don't understand.

Why does no one try to upload interview again with a dummy account to see if it gets deleted again?

Why does no one ask Masada about the goddamn taikyoku value if finding the KKK book has become impossible?

Just download the Yohohoho version, no need to rely on low resolution youtube videos when you have the power of Torrent.

Use Machine Translator.

Extract script and you're set.

Seriously though, you can just read the summary off some respect threads or forums

More accurate for sure.

That or learn Jap.

Sephiron000 said:
Read those if you want some translations here and there, they are not in order and there's a lot of spelling errors. Much better than garbage like VNW.
https://pastebin.com/g7rbqkTM from the website

https://pastebin.com/5TvydkdN compilation

https://pastebin.com/a7DnUaM6 Muzan and Hajun

https://pastebin.com/qYPjXTWK Satanael

https://pastebin.com/pd3SLGCU Hajun
I presume those are Kemono-dono's TLs? If not where did you get those?

By the way, do you happen to have some K3 scans regarding Atman/Singularity?

EDIT: Accidentally double posted while playing CS lol

Sephiron000 said:
From anons, sorry, I haven't touched K3 in 3 years.
God damnit. I really want that Atman scan >.> If you happen to stumble upon one, please post it here. EDIT: The singularity scan too. >:D

Not really, the anime is based on Marie's route with some added bits.

Hell, the anime wasn't even an accurate depiction of what actually happened in the VN, it's horrendous.

the VN?

If you're talking about the Atziluth users:

In Marie's route they were fairly powerful given that they had 80 Taikyoku Value (Ren and Reinhard). Not quite impressive feats-wise though.

If you're looking for the insane feats you're better with Rea's route, that's where stuffs like Multiversal Paradox and Multiversal Blackhole get thrown around.

The Low-tier are just as powerful though, with some bits being cut off.

EDIT: The anime ain't fan-made lol, it's just that bad.

EDITEDIT: Kajiri Kamui Kagura is where all the Outerversal stuff kicks in. If you're digging it.

Multiversal? I wouldn't say so. They were always "Outerversal" or whatever VSBW folks call it. I just call them Infinite Multiversal+.

Based on powerscaling.

NOTE: Not using VSBW's tiering system.

They make infinite multiversal beings look like absolute jokes.

The Gods' Law strength are determined by their "quality", their Taikoyku/Taiji value.

The lesser Gods are irrelevant existence to the higher ones.

The anime adapted the route where Ren and Reinhard had 80 Taikyoku ( Not mentioned in both anime and VN since it was only made a thing in K3. ). So they were Outerversal based on VSBW's tiering system.

I was talking about how they would fit in spacebattles or reddit consensus.

I genuinely think that people should just read Dies Irae VN right away, the anime is so cancerous that people would have their souls burned by watching an episode.

Oh. So anime dies irae is still 1-A. Thats quite surprising. I heard that all of the 1-A material actually came from Kajiri Kamui Kagura.

Edit: I think we are editing and responding faster than we can keep up with lol.

The justifications for Atziluth Gods being 1-A weren't present in Dies Irae as the concept of Taiji was only thoroughly explored in K3.

So that's somewhat correct.

EDIT: Yeah lol, blame my internet.

I wonder if anime reinhard, ren or other characters could actually be added on the wiki (assuming you wanted them of course lol)

Read this post said:
I wonder if anime reinhard, ren or other characters could actually be added on the wiki (assuming you wanted them of course lol)
Even though they didn't perform all those insane feats, they're still 1-A. The profiles are already good and accurate enough.

And I'd rather act like the anime never happened.

Moreover, what we need right now is the information from K3. ( Atman, Singularity, Throne being a tool to even fodder Gods, etc. )

Im kinda confused. So even without the k3 justifications, the anime still scales to 1-A (unless there is a k3 anime)?

Ive only watched one fight from the anime and made a few memes using the visual novels (since there is a suprising amount of meme potential from the verse). Ive heard masadaverse is quite a hard verse to get into. It seems confusing but still rather interesting. Although i dont even know where to get a visual novel tbf lol.

4 and no, they`re ordered based on how much they build up from the previous route and how it escalates at the climax. Read strictly in this order Kasumi -> Kei -> Marie -> Rea

Back