• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 20

Warren Valion said:
Dziga said:
Time rewinding when time itself is destroyed. Ok.
I don't get it either.
Outerversal gods being affected by time is contradictive, yet Yato exists.
Screw the rules, I have taikyoku!

Ren/Yato can even freeze time in a "place" where time doesn't even exist (no limit nonsense).

There is no reason Merc can't "force" time on a being that isn't bound by time if he's "higher" in taikyoku.

And there is no reason a hadou/gudou god can't regenerate from nothing if something higher is not constantly "painting" over them, saying "no I won't let you regenerate trolololol".

I believe that it was agreed that all the gods should scale to Madara who can come back from being erased on a 1-A level by Ootake's punches

Merc is just that stupidly OP. Not only did he take down his own Apoptosis who was constantly rising to equal him in strength (along with his Legion of millions of pseudo Hadou-God-level deities), Snake could have potentially retconned Hajun from the battlefield while sitting on the Throne emanating his Law :/

andPantheonisn'tdeadconsideringitisreceivingoffersfromcompanies alksdjflaskdjfasdf

is Pantheon truly cancelled? also that was supposed to be a Gacha game like FGO on mobile? my other question is why Ren has Regenerationn and Immortality negation in his profile? reason he killed someone like Rusalka is he decapitates souls too. doubt he can negate Regenerationn

As it is atm? Yes, though Masada and G Yuusuke (artist for DI, K3, and Senshinkan series) want to try and continue the project. Their only problem would be to have some company take it and help continue it on or some such.

Was it ever stated that Mercurius encompasses infinite souls? The fight with Reinhard only stated that the Throne encompasses all souls.

IIRC he has control over every soul that existed since the creation of his world and he can control them as he pleases, one example od that is the attack with the supernovae he throws at rein and his attack that killed Satanel.

I never said he had an infinite amount of souls in his Law. Maybe the text said something about infinite souls but I don't remember.

UnknownGodXXX said:
Yeah figured, someone was wanking Mercurius to encompass an infinite number of souls when the vn didn't state it.
Infinite multiverse = infinite souls (finite number of souls in one universe multiplied to infinity).

But there are problems with this because Mercurius is eternal recurrence which means he is nigh-infinite timelines instead of infinite "space" universes.

The person that dies and goes back to its mother's womb is always the same. Ren is always Ren, Bey, Rusalka, Eleonore etc are always the same person. Different "versions" but same person. Which would mean that the soul is always the same, right? And the LDO takes the souls from the incarnation, it means that it isn't a "all emcompassing unit that incarnates infinitely" but "you are you, uniquely, forever". There is a disconnect with what the series call a soul because it's always the same "thing", and it is taken from the same human that should only be an incarnation.

So instead of being a "source" that incarnates into different beings, it is always one soul into one human incarnation. This means that the infinite versions of a human is always the same soul. So it can't be an infinite number of souls because infinite timelines.

Or is Merc's infinite multiverse also "material"? In which case, the souls would most likely be infinite then.

Or can someone incarnates through different souls every new loop or new universe? Because identity is ego, not the soul (whatever it's supposed to be). Meaning that it doesn't matter Bey is always Bey because he always lives the same life and would form the same personality etc, yet the soul would be different every new loop/universe/incarnation or whatever?

Did Masada even think about it?

^ who will├▒ think thinks like this? as other works, some error, details, inconsistences, etc...

Also, Masada I should use deeper soul concepts and ***** as well as the atman i thing...

If the concept of infinite souls was really a fact in Masadaverse then Masada should've stated it somewhere in his series right? I'm waiting for that if it really exists. Fiction doesn't always abide common sense, such as MCU Dormammu being made up of space-time yet exists outside of the concept of time yet he was put in a time loop.

2FAB0928-2122-4E6E-A8D8-C637B64C2B36
People wank Masada too much, like they even made this which is a false translation. They couldn't even prove that the Three Colors have 90 Taikyoku value when asked. They say "refer to atwiki" but the table only has Gudou Gods, Yato and Hajun.

The Masadaverse explanation page stated that Hadou Gods are the everything and nothing. Dies Irae didn't state that, if KKK did then where's the scan?

Saying that the Throne will encompass everything even if there was something outside it like when Mercurius was an outsider. Can it encompass DC's cosmology though, and they said yes. I said that it's an nlf since the Throne never shown the capability to encompass infinite number of multiverses, with the main multiverse having countless of higher dimensional planes.

UnknownGodXXX said:
If the concept of infinite souls was really a fact in Masadaverse then Masada should've stated it somewhere in his series right? I'm waiting for that if it really exists. Fiction doesn't always abide common sense, such as MCU Dormammu being made up of space-time yet exists outside of the concept of time yet he was put in a time loop.
2FAB0928-2122-4E6E-A8D8-C637B64C2B36
People wank Masada too much, like they even made this which is a false translation. They couldn't even prove that the Three Colors have 90 Taikyoku value when asked. They say "refer to atwiki" but the table only has Gudou Gods, Yato and Hajun.

The Masadaverse explanation page stated that Hadou Gods are the everything and nothing. Dies Irae didn't state that, if KKK did then where's the scan?

Saying that the Throne will encompass everything even if there was something outside it like when Mercurius was an outsider. Can it encompass DC's cosmology though, and they said yes. I said that it's an nlf since the Throne never shown the capability to encompass infinite number of multiverses, with the main multiverse having countless of higher dimensional planes.
No, because if it doesn't affect the story, why would he write about it?

The act of not believing that there are infinte souls in an infinitely sized multiverse because there's no scan stating that is just ridiculous.

The multiverse is infinite in size and there are finite souls and life in each world. Do the math.

The desire to state that people are wanking a verse because they don't have every single word in a blog be a direct quote is puerile.

No, because if it doesn't affect the story, why would he write about it?

The act of not believing that there are infinte souls in an infinitely sized multiverse because there's no scan stating that is just ridiculous.

The multiverse is infinite in size and there are finite souls and life in each world. Do the math.

The desire to state that people are wanking a verse because they don't have every single word in a blog be a direct quote is puerile.

As I said, this is fiction and anything goes. Like Cosmic Amour Superman being affected by the power of a finite number of suns despite being a higher dimensional entity.
2D2DC5DD-7605-461F-B412-6D3628680D84
but sure for your sake, I'll agree that the verse has infinite souls although not being stated.
I like the way where you nitpicked my argument and focused only in the "souls" part because my other points(Throne's encompassing nature as stated in the explanation page is an NLF, Gods being everything and nothing, Three Colors having 90 T.V.) stands. That fake scan is a way to make them OP than they already are.

It's not puerile when the burden of proof is on them since they made that claim and saying that doesn't really refute anything now does it?. And another thing that I like about this wiki is that whenever there's a 1-A battle between any character and a Masadaverse character, most rely on Taikyoku values while most of them can't even prove that the difference between 1 and 2 Taikyoku value is what they claim it is(being a degree of transcendence) except for a few people(ALRF, and those that can understand Japanese).

Also what's with the stamina of the Gods being limitless? When they can be worn out, the 2nd ending of Rea route directly states otherwise.

To even the weakest Hadou God with 1 Taikyoku, a hyperdimensional object such as the Throne is nothing more than a tool. Exactly where was that directly stated in any of the visual novels of Masada?

And you want that the autor will put many things correctly and have no inconsistences, hyperboles, errors and more things? boy, that's impossible, there will always be a mistake or something in the works and that's not why you have to be eceptic for everything even with the "you have to analyze everything and verify", if so many things would be a complete rubbish. And no, the authors are not going to leave things easy (I mean, they chew all the information, technicalities, terms, concepts, etc, so that the reader / viewer have better understands things), here is to investigate apart the concepts, parallelisms, interpretation and understant to a close to what it entails or can be.

There will be inconsistencies but not on the level that it contradicts what the fanbase claims, if their claim is actually a truism in the verse then it would be reiterated multiple times like Meth being the concept of darkness. Fans claims that their stamina is limitless yet Rea route says otherwise, or was it stated in KKK to be the case? If so then provide the scan. They claim that the Throne can encompass anything and nothing can be outside to it(was it ever proven to encompass an infinite dimensional multiverse?). They claim that Taikyoku is transcendent to any form of size(has it ever stated to be transcendent to an infinite dimensional multiverse or stated to be above the concept of dimensionality?[that fake scan is obv unacceptable]).

That Hadou God having a Taikyoku value of 1 seeing the Throne as a tool? Where was that stated? I'm asking this because many people who participate in 1-A Masada matchups, claim that as a basis for their scaling. Who exactly is the Hadou God having a Taikyoku value of 1?

Also based from what Yakou Madara said about Taikyoku, he stated that the Law of Cutting and the Law of Burning are just mere physics or physical. They aren't a Taikyoku Law. Yet many people are claiming that they're above all fundamental concepts(dimensionality, existence, nonexistence, destiny, etc) and they use Yakou's statement as the basis. Except what Yakou said are merely concepts that originated from a physical perspective(cutting and burning). Which pales in comparison to big concepts such as the concept of destiny, existence, nonexistence, dimensionality, etc. All of the things that I said in this paragraph can be rendered wrong if someone provide a scan that they are above all concepts. Nigh-infinite laws yet all of them can be most likely the same level as the ones that Yakou said, if someone says otherwise then please do provide proof that the concepts that I say are a part of those "nigh-infinite laws".

Can Machina erase Desire of the Endless with his Briah? I bet many would say yes because he can erase "any" concept and the encounter with Meth supports it. Yet where was it stated or even implied that Machina can erase a concept governing a multiverse which has countless higher dimensional planes?

UnknownGodXXX said:
Don't quote large walls of text.

By your logic, all calcs are irrelevant because the "author never stated it" and that because it's fiction, you can't ues mathematics to calculate anything. That logic is ridiculous. And your Thought Robot example is the defintion of an outlier, or PIS. Following your logic, the countless series on this wiki would need to be updated, not just Masada.

I focused on the infinite souls part of your argument because that was what was beinging discussed before you made your post. Not because I was avoiding your other points.

And what are you talking about? The Throne seats a Hadou God, and Hadou Gods are Gods whose Law expands outward and consume other Laws, this is called Hegemony. All verses with levels of creation lower than the law of a Hadou God will be absorbed by said law.

There is no NLF, as no one is saying that The Throne can absorb the Cthulu Mythos for example - said cosmology is bigger than Shinza Bansho's and thus it would be wank to say that a Hadou God's law would grow to absorb it. Anyone saying otherwise is wanking and should be disregarded.

Hadou Gods are gods, they create the world in their image and transcend it. They are the everything and nothing, Taikyoku is the source of everything in creation - this is the classical biblical description of God, and Gods in Shinza Bansho are based of of Buddhism and Judeo-Christian philosophy.

And I can't say anything on the atwiki since I have never been on it, but since it has Taikyoku vaules of other characters, its likely that they had the Hadou gods have the vaules they are stated to have as well. The people on the wiki who have or had used it to improve the characters profiles are trustworthy people.

And yes, it is puerile to believe that every single word in a blog needs to be a direct quote from the text written by the author and spoon-feed to you to serve your desires. Nitpicking the wording someone uses to describe a series cosmology and then stating that the people on the site are wanking the verse based on their wording is puerile.

And are you ******* serious? "Why can't anybody give me scans, except for the people who speak Japanese?" Maybe because the novel is only released in Japan is only written in Japanese and that people who aren't Japanese might not know the language or have the game, and thus don't have any scans? This isn't rocket science.

And Reinhard has better stamina feats in base, and unless you want to say that base Reinhard can fight longer than Hadou god Reinhard, the answer to your question is obvious - it's just PIS. You know things like outliers and PIS exist, right?

And to answer to your final statement, I can't be sure because I haven't (and sadly will) never read KKK, where the cosmology is further expanded upon. I can only assume it has to do with Madara's relationship with the Throne and how he has 0 Taikyoku, the fact that the difference between a Taikyoku is a level of transcendence, and how Hadou Gods' laws affect the Throne and even go to the point of being able to destroy it causally during a fight.

Your way to refute my statement is by giving an stating the nature of a calculations in general. Calculations are acceptable as long as they are reasonable and logical not the one I've seen where recreating takes a force equal to the Big Bang or something. I'm saying logic not mathematical references doesn't always apply to fiction.

And where was it stated that the weakest Hadou God considers it merely as a tool? I'm questioning things that are used as the basis of every 1-A Masada matchup, when asked they seemed to have no reply for it.

There is though just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The wank happened outside this wiki and they always send me the link to the explanation page as a way to "support" their claims when it doesn't. They refer to this bit Nothing can exist outside the Throne's Domain due to the nature of Hadou it is stated in plain text below. The space Throne holds are within as well as things outside (i.e. Twilight Beach, separate infinite worlds exist as it were "under the" Throne, beyond creation) - but are still are part of the Hadou. And no matter how many of these worlds spawn from nowhere, they will be a part of it.

Did I ever say that every word in a blog needs to be supported with scans? Is it not obvious that the things that are questionable are the ones that are in need of a supporting evidence? Your attempt to refute this is unironically puerile by saying that.

Reinhard has better stamina feats in base Did base Reinhard ever exert effort on the level as Atziluth Reinhard where summoning his legion destroyed most of the multiverse, fighting two opposing Laws at the same time? No I don't think so, if you refer the Reinhard in DI~IWKB~ he wasn't even fighting when Methesulah activated it and it wasn't billions of years per second before Wilhelm stated it as Mercurius referred it to as couple thousand years
20FC3591-3BD9-47FC-B839-E244BE0E424C
3CE3A13A-E5C3-4416-A00A-50EDCD9DCD28
, It would be an outlier if Hadou Gods were referred to have limitless stamina.
I'll save you the trouble, KKK doesn't have an infinite dimensional structure. The best that it went was the 24th-dimensional plane which was the basis of Yakou's barrier. There was mentions of higher and lower dimensional planes when Soujirou was fighting Akuro but no mentions of it being countless higher dimensional planes.

The difference between a Taikyoku is a level of transcendence How exactly big is this "level of transcendence"? Is it infinite? Or merely high? And where was this referred or stated?

Oh yes I know as I've read Dies Irae. Except the ones that did it was the Three Colors whom in this wiki states are one of the most powerful Hadou Gods. Can the weakest Hadou God destroy it? If so, scans?

UnknownGodXXX said:
You are saying because the author never explictly describes a character as being able to do something. that means it's wank to believe that they can do it. So for example, calcs where characters are faster than light despite never being stated to be as such are wank and can't be used. That's the same logic.

I already stated this at the end of my last comment:

"And to answer your final statement, I can't be sure because I haven't (and sadly will) never read KKK, where the cosmology is further expanded upon. I can only assume it has to do with Madara's relationship with the Throne and how he has 0 Taikyoku, the fact that the difference between a Taikyoku is a level of transcendence, and how Hadou Gods' laws affect the Throne and even go to the point of being able to destroy it causally during a fight."

What does other people wanking a verse outside of the wiki have anything to do with the people here on the wiki? Nothing can exist outside of the Throne because the nature of Hadou God's law is to expand indefinitely and take over creation. That how the cosmology works. That doesn't mean you can equate that to franchise that have bigger cosomologies like the Cthulu Mythos for example.

You keep asking for scans of everything written on the poorly-contrusted blog and even asked for a scan stating that there are infinite souls in an infinite multiverse when the asnwer to that question should be obvious.

No, Reinhard was able to remain completely unaffected by Meth fast-fowarding time all around him. He didn't even get tired despite the fact that he was being aged billions of years every second. That shows that Reinhard stamina is unwaning in base. It's not the level of enregy that matters, it is the fact that the character can sustain their energy indefinitely. And to say that Hadou Gods can't sustain their energy indefinitely while base Reinhard can, is ridiculous. Being affected by stamina is clearly an outlier, just like your example with Cosmic Armor Superman being injured with the heat of a thousand suns.

You do know what Outerversal is, right? It's being transcendent to the concept of dimensions in their entirety, no matter the number. A world doesn't need an infinite-dimensional structure to have an outerversal being. Look at DC for example, the structure of their multiverse was recently downgraded from infinite-dimensional to countlessly dimensional and there 1-A beings were completely unaffected because being 1-A means you are beyond the scope of dimensions. There only being 24 confirmed higher dimensions in KKK doesn't mean that the characters aren't 1-A.

A level of transcendene is a level of transcendence - its beyond a countable infinity. We state that the difference between Taikyoku values is a level of transcendence because in KKK, Shiori Kujou is able to summoning infinite variations of herself who are just as strong as her and she is able to gather all of their power into one. And despite that, a being a with higher Taikyoku value would view her as less than nothing. A jump of "infinity" isn't enough to do anything against someone with a higher value and greater law.

To my knowledge, we state that even the weakest Hadou god possible, one with only 1 Taikyoku, would be able to treat the Throne like a tool because the difference of Taikyoku is a level of transcendence. And Hadou Gods have shown to have Laws that affect the Throne, and thus they would view something or someone with a lower value like other Gods or the Throne itself as nothing more than a tool. The Throne in particular, because Hadou Gods use the Throne as the nucleus from which their ever-growing laws emanates. They don't care about the Throne, they use it like a tool.

Not that it necessarily happened, and even if it did, KKK is only in Japanese (and I think in some ancient dialect or something that makes it nearly impossible to translate properly), and everyone here does not and cannot have access to the entire novel nor can read it, unfortunately. So scans would be impossible to procure.

UnknownGodXXX said:
No I don't think so, if you refer the Reinhard in DI~IWKB~ he wasn't even fighting when Methesulah activated it and it wasn't billions of years per second before Wilhelm stated it as Mercurius referred it to as couple thousand years
20FC3591-3BD9-47FC-B839-E244BE0E424C
3CE3A13A-E5C3-4416-A00A-50EDCD9DCD28
Nihil Difficile Amanti, the move Meth uses to speed up time to age his opponents, starts by aging them thousands of years per second but builds up so that by the end of it, Meth has aged them millions to billions of years in just a few seconds. Every second thousands of years went by, and that stuff adds up.

Reinhard not fighting means nothing, he still exists there and is being affected by Meth's power, as shown with the crack on his face. Aging someone would also means you are using up all their stamina as well - but Reinhard's never wanned.

At the end of the day, scans are much reliable than fan calculations. I'm not generalising that all calculations are rendered false as long as it's not far fetch as I said.

I keep asking for scans because it sounds wobbly. Being above the concept of dualism yet Mithra's Law is focused on dualism, being above the concept of destruction when that's exactly what Reinhard's Law is based on. Being transcendent to the concept of eternity when that's where Mercurius' Law is dependent. I say this because people would claim that they are above all concepts when they are obvious contradictions. Was the Throne ever stated to encompass all concepts? Encompassing all creation doesn't generally mean that it encompasses the concepts. The World Tree from DC is an example, it is the root of creation yet the Endless exists outside of it.

You didn't consider that Time exists in the world where Meth activated his time manipulation while in the Throne it doesn't. Why does this matter? Oh because a single moment in a timeless realm can equate to an eternity. So comparing a feat from a mere thousands-billion years per second to a feat of fighting two equal Gods in a timeless place, and saying that the billion years per second is much impressive than Atziluth Reinhard is obviously false.

Regardless of how long the battle in Rea route was,[concept of time doesn't exist in the Throne] they were still withered from their stamina. Additionally, in DI~IWKB~ Mercurius said himself that there's no Law that could span for all eternity, the novel stated that the world(Mercurius' Law) was exhausted. Both of this implies that there's a limitation in stamina for even Hadou Gods. But as I said earlier that this thought of mine would be rendered false and as an outlier/PIS if they were referred to have limitless stamina somewhere in KKK, I'm waiting on that.

So the whole statement of scaling the Hadou Gods to above baseline 1-A originates from the weakest Hadou God being able to manipulate it at will and considers it as a Throne. The supporting evidence for that is nil?

Who was it that Shiori battled and where was this infinite variations being compressed to a single attack? This scan[[1]] doesn't have the Japanese character for "infinite possibilities" or anything similar as from what I've been told. And who was it that Shiori battled? And where did the event happened? Surely you can pin point it right? https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPldBgScM2jhxP3S_6LoxwR5cjalItDMu

1-A DC characters was actually stated to be above the concept of dimensionality. Angels themselves created the concept of dimensions while Lucifer(an archangel) and others alike are beyond them. Unlike in Masada, it's vauge. The concept of dimensionality isn't a part of duality, there's no opposing concept for a dimensional plane unlike others. Is it part of the nigh infinite concepts that Yakou stated then? That would be the case if he stated some high level concepts such as (existence, time-space, nonexistence, destiny, etc) but he didn't, he only said low level concepts(burning, cutting). I understand the definition of 1-A very well, I'm just pointing out that Masada's cosmology is smaller compared to DC and others alike. Then most people in this wiki use "above baseline 1-A by 90 levels" whenever there's a 1-A Masada battle when most of them can't prove anything.

I know you don't have the scans I ask for, because if you do you would've sent it much earlier. Just to recap what I'm asking for scans are the ffs:

•Hadou Gods being everything and nothing •The weakest Hadou God having a Taikyoku value of 1 •Each singular difference in Taikyoku represents a level of transcendence •Hadou Gods having limitless stamina •Shiori Kujou's infinite possibilities fused into one and who was she battling

Now why do I ask this? Because there are a lot of people outside of this wiki taking the words of the explanation page as truth. When even itself can't provide any proof. Trust me when someone claims something there's a high possibility that people would doubt it.

FE5EBCB9-24A6-4D97-BB8F-C285B9797E1F
9D29385A-FD2D-45DA-A14E-89771645A0C8
BC7B6EFC-080E-402B-B0C1-A980659D0FDD
1A28CBF5-8DB9-4DCE-8429-F073D332B670
89E57705-ECB7-484C-A8E0-928B043615A7
CDD43DBA-ED1D-431F-AB12-59F9E4ADDBD4

The Hadou Gods transcend all other concepts because they forcibly paint the reality over with their OWN concept? Isn't the point of emanating is just that? To ignore reality and slap one's ideal world in its face?

And Mercurius' Law is definitely not exhausted. Your scans above say that the arcane aspect of the world is declining, Methuselah's siblings are dying due to the reduction of mystery, not Mercurius' Law even if he's so desperate to die. I haven't read IKaBey but that's clearly what it means.

And even if Snake's Law is bound to end, it is Naraka's fault.

It's obviously a lie from Merc. His law is not "waning". An eternal being cannot die of old age,right? Here it's the same. He's lying because he actually wants to die. As much as he was lying to Marie when he said he couldn't resurrect Ren's friends and he wasn't God.

He stopped blesssing the world because he stopped giving a shit. And that's what he means by it. "The origin was young and excessive in its emanation of its divinity so everyone had magic and power but now the origin doesn't give a shit anymore, so **** them and they won't have its blessing" is pretty much the paraphrasing here.

Just because Yakou's barrier is 24-whatever dimensions doesn't mean that the masadaverse only has 24 dimensions. It means that it has, at least, 24 dimensions. Neither does it mean that the Throne and Hadou Gods are bound to spatial dimensions (?!).The number of dimensions would be meaningless anyway because it doesn't bind beings that are free from them in the first place. It's like saying a spirit is bound by the material world. It's nonsense.

•Hadou Gods being everything and nothing; They are painting the world with their own law. They become litteraly everything because the essence of a Hadou God is to spread infinitely.

•The weakest Hadou God having a Taikyoku value of 1: Wasn't it a phase of Yakou? He had 0 (he was colorless) then gained 1 and obrained transcendence over the Throne? Then went to 60 or whatever it was. Something around that number.

•Each singular difference in Taikyoku represents a level of transcendence : I'm curious too. But it's probably still related to Yakou and the Throne unless I'm misunderstanding something.

•Hadou Gods having limitless stamina ; That second Rea ending is nonsense and I always found it so to be honest. Do you know why? Because when you reach aziluth, all limits disappear (this was stated by Merc in DI).

•Shiori Kujou's infinite possibilities fused into one and who was she battling: I think it was against Myoujou's shade.

to just add a bit yakou's peak is 65 taiji. and i suspect they were "worn out" cuz they fought each other aka ppl on their level so it would be accurate to say they were killing each other hell in the end they destroyed each other

Merc's law is so haxxed he could actually reset the universe to before Hajun existed if he got his hands on the throne. He's without a doubt the strongest god in Dies Irae tbh.

Also, Throne > Hadou Gods

Throne seems to have a bit of a weird place in the cosmology tbh.

I'm not exactly sure what it's purpose is either. Hadous emanate regardless of the throne so... why do they all want it?

Back