• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 18

I wanted to be sarcastic when i first saw those images but now its annoying. Please, change them or make them smaller, my phone cant handle this.

That matters as much as Shirou being normal human by statement. Never mind any databook is fundamentally secondary information source and should be disregarded if it's not consistent with what was actually shown. Which is the case here. Takashi Masada can make all of Wilhelm's stats to be maximum in the databook and it still won't matter given his actual feats within the game. If databook scans are all you got to argue Beatrice being faster than the Commander, then you can go away with your scans

Can someone explain to me the difference between Ren and Yato? And now in the Dies Irae Pantheon he is Ren again? And would this mean that his taikyoku level is back to 90 rather than 100?

AFAIK Yato is Ren who absorbed Merc's blood and become that thing also his power went to 100 Taiji and had a better control over his Legion Reincarnation.

On the pantheon thingy is better to wait and see what happens.

THOK AST THOK said:
That matters as much as Shirou being normal human by statement. Never mind any databook is fundamentally secondary information source and should be disregarded if it's not consistent with what was actually shown. Which is the case here. Takashi Masada can make all of Wilhelm's stats to be maximum in the databook and it still won't matter given his actual feats within the game. If databook scans are all you got to argue Beatrice being faster than the Commander, then you can go away with your scans
i posted a scan before that says that Wilhelm is faster than Machina so there isn't only the databook

And later feats that were shown, not relying on a first person perspective, shows otherwise. Again, you just prove jack shit. If you can't prove anything then begone

Outlying speed feats aside.

Shouldn't all the Three Commanders and Reinhard have resistance to paralysis? Machina walked through Rusalka's Briah and said she'd need more souls to affect him, and the other Commanders should scale.

And besides, everytime you post a picture, it's always beyond the screen limit. If you can't even post your pics right, might consider not even posting in the first place. It's annoying

Higher soul counts do that. Ewigkeit pretty much makes it the more soul you have, the better it is for you. So that's pretty legitimate

THOK AST THOK said:
And later feats that were shown, not relying on a first person perspective, shows otherwise. Again, you just prove jack shit. If you can't prove anything then begone
i have just posted it and asked if Wilhelm's speed should be upgraded, why are you being so rude? don't worry, the next time i will think twice before posting something in this site

And i've already said why earlier in this thread. Read my post again. in case you still don't understand,

Only applicable to Ren by the time he reaches Overture and Finale. And consenquently, enemies that he faces seriously from that point on. Namely the Commanders and the Golden Beast himself. It's not applicable to Beatrice/Cain who for the most part only stay at lightning speed

Much less someone like Wilhelm

Nathanfern12 said:
That tough so ya overhyped the character saying they above multiversal shit
Reinhard laughs in his chair and monarch is right OVO

Nathanfern12 said:
That tough so ya overhyped the character saying they above multiversal shit
The throne is outerversal (what Masada calls "hyperdimensional", that is, outside of dimensions). A God with Taikyoku can enter/use/destroy the throne casually. Taikyoku is the source of everything, including dimensional space itself. For you to be able to produce dimensional space itself, you have to be outside of it. If you are outside of it, you are outerversal, which is infinity better than higher dimensions, which is infinity higher than multiversal. When you emanate a "world" from the throne, you litteraly become the absolute. And lastly, a legionnaire will be boosted to the level of their Hadou God.

Translations for a tweet Masada made about power levels in Pantheon. https://mobile.twitter.com/TheZackZeal/status/1064527707617284096

'actual rarity of units may be different for balance reasons. Tiers are basically as such:

2. Lisa, Sakuya.

3. Kei, Rusalka, Know, Ryuusui.

4. Wilhelm, Beatrice, Trifa, the Eastern Expedition

5. Machina, Eleonore, Schreiber, Lot, Ryuumei.

6. Methuselah, the Yatsukahagi, the Fallen Angels, the Seven Dark Lords of Evil.

7. Hegemony Gods/Transcendence Gods.

Most common rarity is set to be 3. Yomi is a 4, protag is a 5, Hirume is a 6.'

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
^How's that a bad thing ^^;

On the bright side, they're on the same level as Ludwig and Yatsukahagi ^^;
I'll Just wait, if it is equal to FGO the event skins or ascension to god of some way.

Back